What's new

Why Has Mike Rinder Never Revealed A Crime?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Marty is a joke.

Marty, from the very beginning, was telling people NOT to go to law enforcement because "they will just stomp all over everything".

To answer your question - they need to go to LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Not Marty. Not Mike. Not Leah. Not Karen.

LAW ENFORCEMENT.

I was one of the original critics to expose that Marty tried to squelch the Australian inquiry.

I shouldn't be so impatient about this. Scientology criticism is a repetitive business.

But I'm pretty sure you were around then.

And, for whatever reason, you've forgotten.
The FBI IS enforcement.

What would you do to bring down Miscavige once the FBI failed to act?

I only quoted Marty as you had mentioned him in your post.

If you look at the petition as written by Graham Berry you'll see it reads:
"...the FBI has 300+ recent complaints of Scientology crimes and atrocities — human trafficking, forced abortions and civil rights violations, and the IRS has evidence of private inurement violations justifying intermediate sanctions, and existing evidence on hand meets RICO statutes..."

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Mike did go to law enforcement.
He said he did.

11 years ago. And we still have no idea what he told them even tho Mike has had a blog and a TV show this whole time.

But Mike Rinder was the head of OSA for 22 YEARS for David Miscavige.

Why would you believe this guy on his word alone - and no evidence?

Serious question - not rhetorical.

freethinker

Sponsor
He said he did.

11 years ago. And we still have no idea what he told them even tho Mike has a blog and a TV show.

Because I have no reason not to.

I also have an understanding of how the legal system works.

In 1993, the CoS was given tax exemption for being a religion which it is not and you think that if Mike gave them all DM's crimes they would want to prosecute him?

They probably have enough evidence on their own but they haven't done anything with it.

So Mike tells you everything and you think you will go to law enforcement and bring the whole thing down. Good luck with that.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
I'm pretty sure that was me.

I edited out a few insults from HH's posts
I told the truth that I called Karen a "control freak"
Jeffrey does whatever Karen says.

If I were a man, I think I would have a problem letting the person who called my wife a prostitute on his blog, back on this board. Not to mention implying they manipulated Franks. It's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff with Alanzo.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If I were a man, I think I would have a problem letting the person who called my wife a prostitute on his blog, back on this board. Not to mention implying they manipulated Franks. It's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff with Alanzo.
That's fair.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
He said he did.

11 years ago. And we still have no idea what he told them even tho Mike has had a blog and a TV show this whole time.

Why are you ignoring questions directed at you?

You keep ignoring the question about what YOU would do differently to bring Miscavige down, other than your comment about "focus on the crimes", and "go to law enforcement".

Many people went to law enforcement. The Tampa Bay Times spoke to 15 of them that talked to FBI agents.
And that is from just that one federal investigation. It wasn't the only one.

If you're the former CO OSA INT and you're intent is to bring down Miscavige, how will you handle it if the Feds don't act on the reports of recent crimes? You're highly critical of Rinder's failure to bring down Miscavige, so why don't you lay out in detail how you would go about it.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
There is no slut shaming here.

I just posted information that connected the dots between what Karen told me personally on the phone, and what she herself revealed on her LinkedIn page, and those photos, and those emails.

If you want to see them, go to my blog.

Much more importantly, Karen is a liar.

And I will be showing that over the next few weeks.

You will have an open court to rebuke what I show - right here on ESMB

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Yeah I am editing out your insults, and your attempt to dox someone. Not your point. There is a difference.
I kinda saw it that way too.

I was also waiting with bated breath to see how soon this all was going south....

Looks like I didn't get time to take the popcorn out.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
. . .
Shouldn't have @Emma warned us that a certain person had served
his sentence, paid his debt to society, and was being released from
prison (being banned) or pardoned early. Many of us thought it was
a lifetime ban, a life sentence, and were shocked to learn this wasn't
the case.

I speak for many on the thread who were traumatized back in 2013
and are still suffering PTSD from the events that transpired then.

How this all ends, I can't predict, and I'll keep my suspicions private. :whistling:
Here's the big question for Alonzo:

"Do you oppose the Church of Scientology as being a group which is destructive to the well being of most of its members?"

We're fine with Free Zone people. Friends of David Miscavige have no business being here.

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Oh dear. The answer is rather obvious. Alanzo, go ask Mike Rinder your questions. Nobody else need bother to answer as all the questions are as to what Mike did or didn't say, think or do, they really ought to be addressed to him. And nobody else.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Not being a GOT fan I have not a clue what that represents except a battle. I just don't watch it, not that there is anything particularly wrong with it.
The dragon queen is telling her dragon to "burn it down". It's funny because my avatar is the same dragon queen, and I imagine that's what people think I'm doing to ESMB.

Well I thought it was funny anyway.

freethinker

Sponsor
The dragon queen is telling her dragon to "burn it down". It's funny because my avatar is the same dragon queen, and I imagine that's what people think I'm doing to ESMB.

Well I thought it was funny anyway.
You kind of alluded to this in your Emma's gone Mad post that you're sick of both SCientology and Anti Scientology and no one wants to take the board.

I guess Alanzo is a perfect pick with Musical Threads.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
You kind of alluded to this in your Emma's gone Mad post that you're sick of both SCientology and Anti Scientology and no one wants to take the board.
True. But I don't want to burn it down. Go out with a bang maybe.