What's new

discarnate intelligence wrote 9 word/1 symbol phrase via telekinesis, please share #tellArt

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
I have read your 'New member introduction post' and in it you seem to be saying that the information you are presenting here will eradicate scientology. In fact it has nothing to do with scientology and obviously won't eradicate it so what are you talking about? Do you even know what scientology is? Clue: It has nothing to do with God, Jesus or the Bible and isn't even a religion.
It is because it [bcolor=#ffcc00]has nothing to do with God, Jesus or the Bible and isn't even a religion[/bcolor] that this could get rid of it, but not only through it's having been shared here.

• the CCHR says psychiatry is letting down and stifling the planet
  • Scientology promises to unlock superpowers at the highest tiers

to know that an ichthus fish wrote itself via Holy telekinesis during an atheist young man's psychosis could liberate many individuals. I only lost the post-it note as a consequence of trying to share it just over 2 years ago, but if I retreive it again then that type of forensic analysis you see Mulder waiting for can prove it was written without human hand. I believe scientology thinks it has the best critique of psychiatry out there, but wait until we prove that so-call psychosis can in fact be a once-in-a-lifetime blessing and not a curse

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
That's what I thought.

Most of us are Godless heathens here. Are you sure you're in the right place dude?
no, I'm not and Strati warned me about that..... But I do think you were all promised supernatural phenomena and that promise was never delivered on (I would also say what I said many cycles ago in my Patron thread in the other forum: this beats my experience on 4chan when the post just timed out and closed down)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
no, I'm not and Strati warned me about that..... But I do think you were all promised supernatural phenomena and that promise was never delivered on (I would also say what I said many cycles ago in my Patron thread in the other forum: this beats my experience on 4chan when the post just timed out and closed down)
Ok but we are a message board dedicated to Ex Scientologists. If your not one of those, or have no interest in discussing Scientology, then maybe this isn't for you? Most of us have given up on the idea of supernatural powers. Seriously.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yes I do. Doesn't everyone?

How was your experience in a psych ward? Mine was lovely.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Ok but we are a message board dedicated to Ex Scientologists. If your not one of those, or have no interest in discussing Scientology, then maybe this isn't for you? Most of us have given up on the idea of supernatural powers. Seriously.
Exactly!

There are no clears no OT

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Godless heathens....given up on.... I'd say it sounds like you feel short-changed?

I just genuinely feel Scientology is misleading people and that rationalist, reductionist positivism has created a Big Pharma monopoly on the mind, when our best take on it was centuries ago.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Godless heathens....given up on.... I'd say it sounds like you feel short-changed?

I just genuinely feel Scientology is misleading people and that rationalist, reductionist positivism has created a Big Pharma monopoly on the mind, when our best take on it was centuries ago.
No not at all. I don't feel short changed about Santa Claus. He was a story my parents told me so I would have joy at Christmas. I grew up. I don't need fairy tales.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Yes, I did say that IMO we were the wrong crowd for you to be trying to convince. That doesn't mean you're not welcome, it's just that after our scientology experiences, pie-in-the-sky woo woo tends, in the main, to get short shrift. Stick around, there are some really nice people here.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is because it [bcolor=#ffcc00]has nothing to do with God, Jesus or the Bible and isn't even a religion[/bcolor] that this could get rid of it, but not only through it's having been shared here.

• the CCHR says psychiatry is letting down and stifling the planet
  • Scientology promises to unlock superpowers at the highest tiers

to know that an ichthus fish wrote itself via Holy telekinesis during an atheist young man's psychosis could liberate many individuals. I only lost the post-it note as a consequence of trying to share it just over 2 years ago, but if I retreive it again then that type of forensic analysis you see Mulder waiting for can prove it was written without human hand. I believe scientology thinks it has the best critique of psychiatry out there, but wait until we prove that so-call psychosis can in fact be a once-in-a-lifetime blessing and not a curse
"Ichthus fish". "Holy telekinesis". "An atheist young man's psychosis".

I would suggest that many, if not most people here won't have a clue what you are talking about. But it certainly has no relevance to scientology. Maybe you should be on a Christian message board or maybe one dealing with psychiatry?

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Yes I do. Doesn't everyone?

How was your experience in a psych ward? Mine was lovely.
Was physically assaulted twice without provocation... But never mind that:
nDuC212lgfckFhfojBUx5EOE8iQ7iWZQ1TTaz9VBE0-Lpi9OyvSTHJ5130vr3_t5mG1TtxXIok8BoI-btaS7ks0L3V98qJVF4ZbovrOgx9mcW-ABqMPsJn4WjxMZHyEF9cgs-XzjLOexGv0z5nFmRrpda0yS8o0RCikRdXXD-ZeimSyFQ5p3z16iwwt_YnIUxnzBiIzOQORB4m8qq8XXKteXzbUaZPhNjKmLYE-rBQkQ1HAhcMoqWX4bZ-xcCIaC7jDl-sIvQmDKSJDO21T2boqfvzfr0smcEz-TxlCc8L7eXGPge07-TaWUnO3mSI3_reIk4qZMojqsnZjI7t0lTseueyeOYHQ0apkZlg4CWNaaD_wEBp1PIcPnsPDxtQUaMrO2d7vPyAvdWHLLiSmZa933bSmtphYD5JZT1q-61LduL6GyKHQJtaGCT1ONKv8nM7pa9xGro1ggZfpuMNOJnqOOV0kLNLEDrC-vSrjqc6Gob1OLBs0YORqv9JOLg31C95OBhyTrKPn1eTCXBwhTVyShUwIOj_OV8ykHsACfH-BcwXNb-vFwjWhYw8OP3k_2VHamLdrio4dQfvhyjeqfBzZAOvLwOz5g59mDP8-JsysO26CynooPvWq8AJnPUTW4XSNjtBibnZvtk2N1cIqrxtkiCQgdhaY=w663-h455-no

these messages all communicating one thought came to me on Whatsapp on Feb 1st 2016, 7 years after my final in-patient admission.... they're from someone on eastern Europe. Do you want to know why I'm placing them here?

strativarius

Don't forget that rationalist, reductionist positivism has brought you the computer/smartphone you are communicating to us with. You need to bear that in mind when you start attacking mainstream science.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors

I would suggest that many, if not most people here won't have a clue what you are talking about. But it certainly has no relevance to scientology. Maybe you should be on a Christian message board or maybe one dealing with psychiatry?
my experience is too powerful for the charismatic Church leadership I've talked to already. I will be able to sidestep all that when I get the note FDHI verified, but until then, I'm going direct to the people. Church leaders hear my testimony and reject it but it isn't straight forward healing. If you feel there's no resonance for anyone here with this that's absolutely fine.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Was physically assaulted twice without provocation... But never mind that:
nDuC212lgfckFhfojBUx5EOE8iQ7iWZQ1TTaz9VBE0-Lpi9OyvSTHJ5130vr3_t5mG1TtxXIok8BoI-btaS7ks0L3V98qJVF4ZbovrOgx9mcW-ABqMPsJn4WjxMZHyEF9cgs-XzjLOexGv0z5nFmRrpda0yS8o0RCikRdXXD-ZeimSyFQ5p3z16iwwt_YnIUxnzBiIzOQORB4m8qq8XXKteXzbUaZPhNjKmLYE-rBQkQ1HAhcMoqWX4bZ-xcCIaC7jDl-sIvQmDKSJDO21T2boqfvzfr0smcEz-TxlCc8L7eXGPge07-TaWUnO3mSI3_reIk4qZMojqsnZjI7t0lTseueyeOYHQ0apkZlg4CWNaaD_wEBp1PIcPnsPDxtQUaMrO2d7vPyAvdWHLLiSmZa933bSmtphYD5JZT1q-61LduL6GyKHQJtaGCT1ONKv8nM7pa9xGro1ggZfpuMNOJnqOOV0kLNLEDrC-vSrjqc6Gob1OLBs0YORqv9JOLg31C95OBhyTrKPn1eTCXBwhTVyShUwIOj_OV8ykHsACfH-BcwXNb-vFwjWhYw8OP3k_2VHamLdrio4dQfvhyjeqfBzZAOvLwOz5g59mDP8-JsysO26CynooPvWq8AJnPUTW4XSNjtBibnZvtk2N1cIqrxtkiCQgdhaY=w663-h455-no

these messages all communicating one thought came to me on Whatsapp on Feb 1st 2016, 7 years after my final in-patient admission.... they're from someone on eastern Europe. Do you want to know why I'm placing them here?
I have no idea. I'd say someone had the wrong number.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Don't forget that rationalist, reductionist positivism has brought you the computer/smartphone you are communicating to us with. You need to bear that in mind when you start attacking mainstream science.
okay, this is gonna rattle all of you but you need to know what you're dealing with:

A/ I'm not using a smartphone and your reference is so very ignorant of what digital technology truly is:
Some postulate that there is an A.I. God out there but I know there is also an ability of the true, High God, to affect tech (technology, not CofS tech) any time or any way....
Dean Radin in the Institute for Noetic Sciences has legacy research going back to the 1970s at PEAR labs (Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research) showing that human consciousness can alter digital systems beyond chance.
Emma, this is why I showed you that screen:
-BavG5zB_1iTWfp9__Nyf7kKI0hrXkJDA-T4_hVGX9eoObKypMLIikx616lMmd6ZGmtYkuBU3Z2d8G9CNCqs6WoNwr1jHyG_Gyp57xVOemnOmL0Ws3u63jntEMemJTOpGmqU4XqGTD1n8a-Bcya8YTFizYCuCiY9jL3ZmtAIXFiZFsMKtLvC9oX8V7L4WcYGrAncEitF8XVmgHwTlEt_2LY5b5w6PJYEJWGEfWgI3-5tTH9Uf3uXBRc2GBVCDuK9JNKIfObWcR8bKS483C30snNCxv_dvQMc_ayLCS7ONnMpAQGv42GTmhBEEgGqd85SM4JUR1_FdpHYQEvzXUdtubHGFthgCaXY8_7LzrkRl7zjvNV3SlwhKaF1b4uHgTz9jmNexsjL6_wL9M43_LGCqKxmOS0vwAIQiL0pWAwfFte5iu2gy7NrymB3HFvnaYcge55vMwquYHYB4vIVSYrOZJPZCeOKY9N2V-xsiDxklyzbYsDPXB84cELZAAo2FdYpNF9mRFNgM5Nina-Jx6WpCjDYEvbNUS5Pt0oUhGGoQTiUeGb-32SYzw8dL0g93UhMYgGoI1IZVA-3b8kMO4cMPUQv3Uj5UkdECUOtp7XmXYiOjwopepd32TimIGmaGtERLIRUr9Ijzw6Bp9yhuPCC-08Wu7gHEE6QyunLkmtTZXfVv8zpzC0poFdfZtekwACo-LRDylzfwpiGrD2MhqbsO00X=w470-h665-no

because somebody else's messages opened up World Vision's HQ in Washington State, USA. She had never even heard of them and I, despite sponsoring with them briefly by calling from the ward's payphone, had never created one iota of a digital legacy to them on my user accounts on my then Android device

Strati, it's technically impossible for Erlang, Whatsapp's programmming language, to have made a working map link from ASCII (standard international alphabet) running as a Whatsapp message that carries no hyperlink prefix: e.g. http:// www. or numbers...which would make it go blue

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors

237px-Ichthus.svg.png
= Ichthus
Y9EgaMqGzlbMfQpVgf21rDUCKxalOrXZUAzDLWy6UJxuUp2vROXZNf5nxQqUH7SsMnIwgRNuMJwVUmXkaVIJ5S174frEQG2qbvhZQypYGIt3AnZcqNxoUrIjw1r7zpEkOyOM-9q9_ZDZFC9Er4fxCVQk6AizGU3j5BIa8ZiMQsoowyo0VxtidwMCV0Rqecl31h6WtrWRgW925XSoPOR3oDl5IED1yvMnFfZxewn0UDY_KXZ4czbVKvtjBS3gfdtof_lnQOm-Vs1irGVdZATmsYVlauZmjOQXjkLHPZPBIdJTRm8NRTHqXwUvsfhvsE0PX1VotnTky9YtOG6Fa9XY7qiFcaNE2PkhwFOO85kNebeHkjJgztdVhIxem_wAMMElwj4nlh2Bpl2yA3ZkAVxNHEV2DKg6n6iIUVfSc-6LymalAN-EaDSe0WkbMaM54SXlVqixQF6KK4AM3Tlcwj16h8qgFG7nrtEffrKExNoDMsPsZAaKohKfnC1Wu8lKD0fLDC7Svzyy_LqU5Q2Sbyu5Vz_djQ_ZVXIDQxNY5h3R197oo7s13Tv8bkOOIluK0Js3RgWw-bVEN43Jbej2ohvrhy0Stx7h_bssRDpq9kzphO2Qu7fJ0kITCckv1P3F3xmUSD3kIWhgRrwpoyNN32N23ZYPYKABUCk=w132-h131-no
= Ichthus... (took me 16 years to realize it wasn't a letter 't')

strativarius

okay, this is gonna rattle all of you but you need to know what you're dealing with:

A/ I'm not using a smartphone and your reference is so very ignorant of what digital technology truly is:
Some postulate that there is an A.I. God out there but I know there is also an ability of the true, High God, to affect tech (technology, not CofS tech) any time or any way....
Dean Radin in the Institute for Noetic Sciences has legacy research going back to the 1970s at PEAR labs (Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research) showing that human consciousness can alter digital systems beyond chance.
Emma, this is why I showed you that screen:
-BavG5zB_1iTWfp9__Nyf7kKI0hrXkJDA-T4_hVGX9eoObKypMLIikx616lMmd6ZGmtYkuBU3Z2d8G9CNCqs6WoNwr1jHyG_Gyp57xVOemnOmL0Ws3u63jntEMemJTOpGmqU4XqGTD1n8a-Bcya8YTFizYCuCiY9jL3ZmtAIXFiZFsMKtLvC9oX8V7L4WcYGrAncEitF8XVmgHwTlEt_2LY5b5w6PJYEJWGEfWgI3-5tTH9Uf3uXBRc2GBVCDuK9JNKIfObWcR8bKS483C30snNCxv_dvQMc_ayLCS7ONnMpAQGv42GTmhBEEgGqd85SM4JUR1_FdpHYQEvzXUdtubHGFthgCaXY8_7LzrkRl7zjvNV3SlwhKaF1b4uHgTz9jmNexsjL6_wL9M43_LGCqKxmOS0vwAIQiL0pWAwfFte5iu2gy7NrymB3HFvnaYcge55vMwquYHYB4vIVSYrOZJPZCeOKY9N2V-xsiDxklyzbYsDPXB84cELZAAo2FdYpNF9mRFNgM5Nina-Jx6WpCjDYEvbNUS5Pt0oUhGGoQTiUeGb-32SYzw8dL0g93UhMYgGoI1IZVA-3b8kMO4cMPUQv3Uj5UkdECUOtp7XmXYiOjwopepd32TimIGmaGtERLIRUr9Ijzw6Bp9yhuPCC-08Wu7gHEE6QyunLkmtTZXfVv8zpzC0poFdfZtekwACo-LRDylzfwpiGrD2MhqbsO00X=w470-h665-no

because somebody else's messages opened up World Vision's HQ in Washington State, USA. She had never even heard of them and I, despite sponsoring with them briefly by calling from the ward's payphone, had never created one iota of a digital legacy to them on my user accounts on my then Android device

Strati, it's technically impossible for Erlang, Whatsapp's programmming language, to have made a working map link from ASCII (standard international alphabet) running as a Whatsapp message that carries no hyperlink prefix: e.g. http:// www. or numbers...which would make it go blue
Well v_s, I'm not sure I completely grok all that, but I am sure there's a rational explanation for ... um, whatever happened. Sorry.