What's new

discarnate intelligence wrote 9 word/1 symbol phrase via telekinesis, please share #tellArt

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I'm outta here. Before I even arrived.

Oh crap.

I didn't see anything, did I?

:runaway:

Oops. Dropped this.....

Nice biblical explanations....

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can show you that not even I can match that g from giive:
7YRigPtSOO0KzyLp6-S2WTCPLtD_GgHHCsXx32Nj0tuTNku_b_LOVu6pzJjbXbJGj-k2oriAFS_kyx3T3aLLdukKWZah5DHNTdPok7dS9dUyl-PGYq49kZIS_DRqOlnVIBJ53SRQEaU19-pAE3Z_3jqo5pceLpG1iw4ZnX9RqdjzAp8u3SA_mhWS0rr6Ay7DcSjCYW9uj2gTXfEIXgPNV6PVFIE0CTIIf1ruHyK3gB3OPYSBN5Co4pMRgkOe032oS2Y5ZBZ6h2wnrxLTwXdXn-6ehsLB4LTf32zt5Eor8WLP0Va1oap4JUeHgwCL4KnD7lx4rY00VYCyGeiIk9McUs5qRyiKAv240pn5A6zra31yRXzXDgL5bUfTMTKeib7OwSUg2nbUx7fcjIFx64vEmPKk-NikNUZx6g05bzSO_qE5MhTMsvLxKqkKlNWRGGC_rXS54eFUyv6-GEFu-o-5GcrStrd2Rl2BbSd_HYW3rAD2VqJB5Nuqtw40I_kAapvwR_VZbeGEFzJ0J8yEFMjIEue9umhq7TLU7v9CF1U9NDVL-4tbfl8ea46harmsYPxBzJvMOIkJcWsTfS2RRmg_DWP8BIFZe1rrDIJKcTj2-2PBNRaT2pcU2ns8BttNEcAKydbUh47Xk1KIQ9fdMMDPUtRiK9rVSe9xRgn7xDUHgA_KSEymoXt0EwRPNA_73h1VWcTCKyFi-jAhkwefyLhQkZUc=w607-h665-no

but you will still try to rationalize
It's simple enough to see that you wrote them both. It doesn't require a handwriting expert to see it.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
There is no way to prove what you claim, true or untrue.
there would be the moment I relocate the 'original' (I'll call it that, as it was the process of making copies that partly accounts for it having gone missing). I could get it forensically analysed (forget graphology, I'm talking about nib pressure and paper analysis: FDHI).

I'll give you a close equivalent:
M.D. Prodromita << that icon was checked under a microscope and no brush marks could be seen

freethinker

Sponsor
there would be the moment I relocate the 'original' (I'll call it that, as it was the process of making copies that partly accounts for it having gone missing). I could get it forensically analysed (forget graphology, I'm talking about nib pressure and paper analysis: FDHI).

I'll give you a close equivalent:
M.D. Prodromita << that icon was checked under a microscope and no brush marks could be seen
Nice story, who verified it?

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Nice story, who verified it?
there's very little to go on, but the year was 1863 and the iconographer's name is given and somewhere there are details saying it was verified by microscope, but I've not been able to ascertain by whom.

A lot of Romanian language orthodox websites come up apart from Wikipedia. I guess they don't press too much for the 'science bit' aspect, as traditionally they are a very Christian-steeped land. National Day for it: July 12th

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I wrote something on some toilet paper today. I'm thinking of starting a religion.

Dotey OT

Why would you go through the mechanics of writing, with all the attendant characteristics of handwriting, which are brought by distinctions in pressure, right or left handedness, speed, etc. Loops, strokes, lines, ovals, crosses. I guess not sans serif, nor arial?

I guess maybe that you could right or left mind?

Is that ink or pencil headedness??

Have we a handwriting analysis type present?

guanoloco

As-Wased
You know...if we reversed the first two words of this thread title as in their opposites and removed telekinesis we probably described the vast majority of our posts on ESMB.

freethinker

Sponsor
You know...if we reversed the first two words of this thread title as in their opposites and removed telekinesis we probably described the vast majority of our posts on ESMB.
Well thanks, nobody noticed till you posted that. It's out of the bag now. :D

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Why would you go through the mechanics of writing, with all the attendant characteristics of handwriting, which are brought by distinctions in pressure, right or left handedness, speed, etc. Loops, strokes, lines, ovals, crosses. I guess not sans serif, nor arial?

I guess maybe that you could right or left mind?

Is that ink or pencil headedness??

Have we a handwriting analysis type present?
somewhere in that slightly confusingly worded list of questions is some useful observation. But there's no true decisive analysis possible without the original piece of paper, so I truly hope to find it, even though I need not prove it to myself

Dotey OT

somewhere in that slightly confusingly worded list of questions is some useful observation. But there's no true decisive analysis possible without the original piece of paper, so I truly hope to find it, even though I need not prove it to myself
In other words, the mind writes like it has an arm?

And I usually don't get accused of uttering anything useful!!