What's new

Why Did Aftermath Never Do an Episode on the Death of Kyle Brennan?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Accusations of lying. Shoddy police work. That doesn't mean it wasn't a suicide. What exactly would Aftermath cover in this story? How does that fit with their abuse narrative exactly? I can see why it wasn't pursued, I'm surprised you can't too.

Why can't you appreciate what Aftermath was able to put in front of millions? You've got an ax to grind against Rinder. Get over it Alan. Your obsession is plainly visible to all here.

Do you stand behind the last set of videos Marty's did? Do you find his criticisms valid and justified?

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Do you stand behind the last set of videos Marty's did? Do you find his criticisms valid and justified?
Careful. I asked a similar question on the Marty saw the light then was crushed thread, and Alanzo responded with an "F" word laced tirade.

Freedom, Media & Ethics
is part of Scientology's Freedom magazine

Scientology's confidential Intelligence tech has numerous drills. There is an eight step drill for spreading rumors, and a similar drill for "third partying."

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oooooo, ok, jeez I will be very careful cuz I'm not really up to handling a slew of F-bombs thrown my way. I'd just shrivel up and become a black cinder.

I think it's quite fair to question Alan on this. He seems to have boarded the Marty train when Marty derailed after the dropping of Mosey's lawsuit.

Veda

Sponsor
Oooooo, ok, jeez I will be very careful cuz I'm not really up to handling a slew of F-bombs thrown my way. I'd just shrivel up and become a black cinder.

I think it's quite fair to question Alan on this. He seems to have boarded the Marty train when Marty derailed after the dropping of Mosey's lawsuit.

Oh, by all means do pursue the line of questioning.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh, by all means do pursue the line of questioning.
Yes, Veda. Derail this thread by whatever means necessary.

Did you know that there we at least 4 people in Tom Brennan's condo the night Kyle Brennan died when Clearwater PD arrived?

• Gerry Gentile - David Miscavige's Brother in Law​
  • Tom Brennan - Kyle's father​
  • Denise Miscavige Gentile - David Miscavige's sister​
  • And of course, Kyle.​

Do you know that NONE of them had gun residue tests performed on them?

Sampling often takes place before suspects are transported to a police station. A 2006 gunshot residue symposium hosted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation highlighted the fact that GSR is frequently present in the back of police vehicles, and can even be found on handcuffs. Those present at the symposium agreed that samples should be taken immediately, and, if immediate sampling was not possible, the subject’s hands should be placed into a sterile bag to prevent contamination.
https://www.okorieokorocha.com/the-art-of-gunshot-residue-testing/

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Denise said she never went inside.

You really think Kyle's father would R2-45 his own son? You think Gerry Gentile would? Seriously?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

You really think Kyle's father would R2-45 his own son? You think Gerry Gentile would? Seriously?
Many years before, Victoria and Tom Brennan had a business that started losing money.

The answer to your question lies in the contents of Kyle's computer that he had with him on his trip to his Dad's condo.

This leads to your question of motive.

Read this:

Kyle's Computer, A Tangled Web

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If this is important to you, Alanzo, tell us what you are doing about it. Did you talk to Aftermath? Did you talk to A&E lawyers? What have you done?

Posting here is pretty useless if you really want something done so ... are you going to do something?
I go with uncle Bill
:cool:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Many years before, Victoria and Tom Brennan had a business that started losing money.

The answer to your question lies in the contents of Kyle's computer that he had with him on his trip to his Dad's condo.

This leads to your question of motive.

Read this:

Kyle's Computer, A Tangled Web
There's about ZERO information in that post. None of the contents of the computer. I fail to see why you post links that have no relevant information.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
There's about ZERO information in that post. None of the contents of the computer. I fail to see why you post links that have no relevant information.

Kyle's computer is essential to understanding the motive.

This is, by all evidence gathered, a grisly murder and NOT a suicide. And it is hard to confront.

Now that you know some of the shenanigans surrounding the computer, here's the next piece you need to know, as to motive.

The Fire At Ivy Garden Apartments

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

You have to start with the evidence, and examine that, before you make conclusions about what happened.

Kyle was right handed.

The bullet entry wound was on the top left side of kyle's head, in a downward direction.

Most people who intend to commit suicide do not do it that way.

Think with the evidence.

AryaZ

Seeking truth and retribution
A&E's decision not to air the two interviews with Kyle's mother regarding his death, doesn't make the evidence indicating a possible cover-up or foul play less plausible.

Fortunately according to Victoria, the FBI is interested enough to pursue the matter.

In answer to Alanzo's original question, Mike Rinder himself admitted in a recent post on his blog:

"Our work is not done yet. Unfortunately sponsored television has limitations. There are things we cannot film or show on camera because of certain restrictions. These restrictions have limited us in many ways to tell the full story and in some cases, not permitted us to tell the story at all."

While we may never know (due to the NDA's) the reason A&E decided not to air Victoria's story, at least the FBI is looking into it.

AryaZ

Seeking truth and retribution
Mike Rinder's blog post "Aftermath Announcement, where he mentioned the restrictions that limit his ability to tell the whole story or in some cases anything at all:
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/aftermath-announcement/

Perhaps now Mike will be able to give more specifics. It must have been really tough on Mike, being muzzled once again, by a powerful organiztion with vested interest.

But I bet it's much tougher for the people whose stories couldn't get told. Hopefully, those people have been advised not to let the statue of limitations run out.