What's new

Marty threatesns to sue A & E

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Looks like Marty has got a bug up his arse about what the up-coming A&E Scientology: The Aftermath show may have to say about his involvement (or lack thereof) in the covering up of sexual abuse in Scientology. In an open letter to Henry Hoberman ( Executive Vice President and General Counsel, A+E Networks, overseeing all legal and business affairs teams and legal functions.) Marty hits all his usual marks in a manner one might expect to see from Trump Dan Sherman. Marty seems particularly concerned about what one Sergio Gil may reveal. Of course, its all down to the eeeevil machinations of the "leading financier of Rinder and the anti-Scientology Cult" . . .

https://markrathbun.blog/2019/08/22/rinder-remini-redux/

EDIT: In deference to my tribal leader's curt reminder.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
:announcement:

...a blackmail scheme!..

...chief propagandist!..

...A CONCERNED CITIZEN!!!...

...QUITE THE TRICK!!!...

I think I just exploded reading that post. :popcorn:
2OkkXEo

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Here's Sergio Gil talking about how the JoTown Confessional is used to soften children up for highly sexualised conversations with Scientology engram chasers. Quite an interesing snippet from ABC News' 20/20 documentary used as a primer for Leah's show. Ole Blinky Dingaling features as Scientology's apologist - no wonder lawyers will be first against the wall when the revolution comes.

Veda

Sponsor
Looks like Marty has got a bug up his arse about what the up-coming A&E Scientology: The Aftermath show may have to say about his involvement (or lack thereof) in the covering up of sexual abuse in Scientology. In an open letter to Henry Hoberman ( Executive Vice President and General Counsel, A+E Networks, overseeing all legal and business affairs teams and legal functions.) Marty hits all his usual marks in a manner one might expect to see from Trump. Marty seems particularly concerned about what one Sergio Gil may reveal. Of course, its all down to the eeeevil machinations of the "leading financier of Rinder and the anti-Scientology Cult" . . .

Rule number 2 from Leah Remini's Facebook group:
"No politics. This is not a forum to debate Trump, Hillary, Politics. This only leads to heated arguments and warfare. There are numerous other groups to go to for political debate."
_____
Sounds like good advice :).​

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
It would be interesting if the A&E network arranged an interview with Marty. I would love to hear him speak on certain subjects, such as the obstruction of evidence in the Lisa McPherson case he admitted to, and about the book he planned to write about some skeletons in the CoS closet, but for some reason he never got to that project. :yes:

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
It would be interesting if A&E network arranged an interview with Marty. I would love to hear him speak on certain subjects, such as the obstruction of evidence in the Lisa McPherson case he admitted to, and about the book he planned to write about some skeletons in the CoS closet, but for some reason he never got to that project. :yes:
A man can dream Type4, a man can always dream.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
That's my boy!

Right on time.

Me and Marty planned this whole thing out.

:drama:

You guys are playing checkers while me and Marty are slammin 5 dimensional chess.

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Whoever is pumping out the drivel from Marty's blog must be crazy scared of the final (2 HOUR) episode.

But seriously? Is Rathbun their big gun? What about those indefatigable tweeters campaigns? Parkin all atwitter to sue Disney? Miss Taryn? Those campaigns haven't worked.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I call BS. Dox or STFU about your collusion with Marty.
Jeez man, make up your mind. First I'm his waterboy and now I'm lying about ever developing a strategic plan with him.

All I can say is Marty has a very demanding admin scale, let me tell you

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jeez man, make up your mind. First I'm his waterboy and now I'm lying about ever developing a strategic plan with him.

All I can say is Marty has a very demanding admin scale, let me tell you
You've mentioned in earlier posts that you have no idea what Marty's up to.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You've mentioned in earlier posts that you have no idea what Marty's up to.
That is correct but no one believes me. Now you believe me but think I'm lying when I say we planned this whole lawsuit threat together, to be announced a few days before the SATA series finale.

A girl can't win around here.

freethinker

Sponsor
Looks like Marty has got a bug up his arse about what the up-coming A&E Scientology: The Aftermath show may have to say about his involvement (or lack thereof) in the covering up of sexual abuse in Scientology. In an open letter to Henry Hoberman ( Executive Vice President and General Counsel, A+E Networks, overseeing all legal and business affairs teams and legal functions.) Marty hits all his usual marks in a manner one might expect to see from Trump Dan Sherman. Marty seems particularly concerned about what one Sergio Gil may reveal. Of course, its all down to the eeeevil machinations of the "leading financier of Rinder and the anti-Scientology Cult" . . .

EDIT: In deference to my tribal leader's curt reminder.
Marty may run into trouble trying to hire a lawyer.