What's new

...goes horribly wrong.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
He is funny, he is accusing people of reporting negatively about the cult...And so, WTF ??????
How about people reporting negatively about the mafia, about the drugs dealers, about ponzi scheme frauds, about foolers who sells things that they can't deliver...????

Has he created a list of the good things an organization ($cientology) which sells (coerce yoy to by each week before 2pm)) you something that doesn't exist (celar and OT's) for the cheap price of 500,000$ to 2,000,000 $$$ bring into people's life ????
I know right? Very little said about good of anything, he's very negative, even his Twitter critters can't hide that ... he focuses his hysterical tirades for Tony O, Mike R, and whoever else gets even a smidge of attention.

But hey? That's what COS does, right?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
And looking back at Flag, my observation was that most of us were not really qualified to be managing a supermarket, much less a global organization.
LOL

Instead, the hapless ones that stayed in the cult went on to manage a super(power)market.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Well, I just want to point out that using money as a means to make something that was anti-Scientology into something pro-Scientology is something that Scientology has a history of doing.

Think Cult Awareness Network, for instance.

For a long time people were trying to come up with all kinds of psychological reasons Marty turned. Ego, anger at how he was treated in My Scientology Movie, his traumatic upbringing. Whatever.

Until it became obvious by the actions of him and his wife that they were no longer being supported by Monique's job and that they had received a chunk of money from somewhere. Even then, people came up with all kinds of reasons as to how this could be. An inheritance. Money saved no one knew about. Some kind of six figures Monique was making at her job (until it became obvious she no longer had that job, then people assumed she was being supported by her brand new home bakery business). For some reason, people had a hard time accepting what was quite obvious, and some people still won't accept it.

News flash: People can (often quite easily) be convinced to do things they wouldn't otherwise do when large amounts of money are involved. All kinds of people will do all kinds of things.

Why should this be any different?

Just a note...

for those who don't think that the Rathbuns got a chunk of money from somewhere, Monique is building out an industrial kitchen in their house.

Not exactly something with a new home based business can afford to do.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
So Alanzo's BFF Andy Nolch has shown his true colours.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/na...urydice-dixon-s-memorial-20180704-p4zpjf.html

A young woman was murdered in a park after while walking home from a comedy gig. He decided it was a good idea to deface her memorial because he's an anti vaxxer and anti feminist.

Good job Andy. It's not only the left who are insane.

Ah ... thankyou. I knew I recognised the little prick but couldn't recall where from.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Just a note...

for those who don't think that the Rathbuns got a chunk of money from somewhere, Monique is building out an industrial kitchen in their house.

Not exactly something with a new home based business can afford to do.

I've long suspected that COS rat's would stage recorded harassment events against themselves and their families whereby they would create the illusion of apparent harassment by the cult in order to pocket massive "settlements" from them as their final retirement send off in lieu of retirement benefits.
Only some of them forget to take their fingers out of the cookie jar and give it all away...
Nice tax free send off for years of corruption based presumably on number of lives ruined as the primary statistic of their fleecing's of their public and staff.
I mean, isn't everything they do and have done been rife with hidden agenda's and sinister motivations?

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
I swore I wouldn't look. Butbutidid.

I would love to see Alanzo hold his own interviewing anyone hw tweets on. From the critics he loves to hate, to the sock puppet shills, Staci Francis, Taryn Teutsch.

Alanzo. Dude. This would begin to give you journalistic credit.

Think you can do it?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
BUMP!

This thread ran for 17 pages and went on for 6 months last year on ESMB.

81331962.jpg

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I watched as much as I could take.

It used to really bother me that Alanzo turned out to be such a dick, but now I see him for what he is and always has been - a mentally unstable attention seeker.

I didn't watch it all but from what I could make of it he was railing against fanaticism. Every one of his "crusades" on his blog, other blogs, ESMB and Reddit reek of fanaticism.

It appears he gets fixated on one idea (Scientology, Anti-Scientology, Anti-Anti-Scientology) for years at a time and refuses to let go, digging in hard, sucking in confirmation bias like oxygen. Then something happens and a switch gets flicked, and his fanaticism changes to the opposition of what he was originally fighting, burning bridges, friendships and credibility along the way.

It's a shitty thing to watch - a person who used to be a friend, making a fool of himself with such little self awareness that it makes you feel ill.

Just came across this.

Well, times certainly change, don't they?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Just came across this.

Well, times certainly change, don't they?
You're still the same as you were in the Sea Org, aren't you?

Now I can safely say that I didn’t do terrible things like Mike Rinder did or like Marty did or Bitty did or like whoever did. But, if I was to have been given the jobs they had, would I have done the same things they did?

Yup. And anyone else I knew on staff would have, too. And those who say they wouldn’t either have terrible memories or are deluding themselves.

Because those were the rules and you followed them unquestioningly.
What you wound up doing was totally a function of the job you wound up holding in the org you wound up holding it in. And, to a very great degree, at least in the Sea Org, what job you wound up holding and the place you wound up holding it in had little or nothing to do with what you wanted to do. And certainly what you did while you were in that position had nothing to do with what you wanted to do.

Those of us who lived it who have any kind of personal honesty know this. We may still harbor ill will to those who fucked us over or fucked over someone we knew or cared about. But even so, we get it. Those were the rules, and we followed them.

- LULU "Ruminations"
Whose orders of cruelty are you following - unquestioningly - now, Lulu?

Or are you a free agent?

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
"Being an anti Scientologist is like being an anti-Semite. It is being anti, as in you know a better way, and you're so certain about it that you're gonna get rid of somebody's religion."

Alanzo, 2018

Hadn't read this thread since it was first created during 2018.

Alanzo must be existing in some alternate reality to deliberately bring this to people's attention.

Scientology & Jim Jones | Ex Scientologist Message Board

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
YOU are the one who bumped this thread. And then you take issue when someone responds to one of its posts? :faceslap:
There's a lot more cruelty here on ESMB to bump, as you well know. Or maybe you don't because you are so blind to it.

The blind hypocrisy in this ESMB clique is astounding.