What's new

Unofficial Official statement of Anon's stance on Tory.

feline

Patron Meritorious
Just a reminder here. At demos one doesn't meet ordinary staffers. They are nowhere to be seen. What Scns you meet tend to be people especially placed there to confront the evil SP protestors. It is those people I was talking about as regards coming up against the black reverse scientology processes that they have been run on.

On a non-demo day I went past an org and met three ordinary staff. I assure you I said nothing that you would expect to cause them distress. I was very gentle with them.

All I said was I'd seen Scientology on the Internet and the masks. This was enough to prevent them from speaking to me for about 15 minutes while I stood and read their promo.

Ordinary staff as so caved in with reverse-processes that they can't even speak to someone who says they've looked on the internet. No body routing, no stress test, nothing. In my day I would have been routed onto the Comm Course in that time! :roflmao:

Asagai- that may be your experience. It is not shared universally.

Oneflewover

Patron with Honors
Esc- I totally get that you were "freed" in a sense after years of being out. But that was YEARS after being out. Can you say definitively that the same pertains to someone heavily indoctrinated and still IN?

Feed adult food to adults. Feed pablum to infants- even if they wear adult bodies.

Consider also that most of the people still "in" are not looking to validate their decision to leave. If you read OTIII to "prove" it's all just a crock of shit, then there's a good chance that's exactly what you'll "discover".

feline

Patron Meritorious
Consider also that most of the people still "in" are not looking to validate their decision to leave. If you read OTIII to "prove" it's all just a crock of shit, then there's a good chance that's exactly what you'll "discover".

Oneflewover- I do believe that I love you. Thank you for hearing.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Agreement, with one point stressed...

We are dealing with a group of people who aren't afraid to leave their current theatan. Perhaps the "lightly" indoctrinated will be curious about the whole Xenu thing but the seriously indoctrinated are completely unafraid of shedding their current theatan (body) because they believe that they have nothing to lose. We are dealing with people who are happy to drink the Kool-Aid.

You were out long before you read the Xenu story. We are talking about reaching people who don't have that buffer of time.

I don't have a problem with making hamburger out of sacred cows. I have a problem with feeding adult food to babies. Don't shove truth down the throat of the person incapable of digesting it. Feed them in digestible bites. Believe me- you will reach more faster.

As for me, personally, I never came even close to that level of indoctrination; though I was, seriously "hooked" - but many I knew/know were that fanatical.

I contend (and fear) that now; as public $cios, the more sane and sociable staff and SO members decamp, for whatever reasons, those remaining become an escalating hazard to themselves and others. Has this been aired and stressed elsewhere? Do others see this as potentially problematic too, or am I overstating the case?

EP

asagai

Patron Meritorious
I am appalled that there are people out there who think that all we have to say is "Xenu" and they (Scientologists) are freed.

I've not met an anon who thinks that. All anons I've met (and I've met a few hundred) know full well that it will take considerably more to "free" scientologists from Ron's mind-warp.

Asagai- that may be your experience. It is not shared universally.

What exactly is "not shared universally" that one doesn't meet ordinary staffers at demos? or my experience at a non-demo day?

I don't understand the point you were trying to make.

asagai

Patron Meritorious
As for me, personally, I never came even close to that level of indoctrination; though I was, seriously "hooked" - but many I knew/know were that fanatical.

I contend (and fear) that now; as public $cios, the more sane and sociable staff and SO members decamp, for whatever reasons, those remaining become an escalating hazard to themselves and others. Has this been aired and stressed elsewhere? Do others see this as potentially problematic too, or am I overstating the case?

EP

I think that is a valid concern.

The last to leave will be the most indoctrinated.

Anyone got any suggestions as to the best way to handle this possibility?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I think that is a valid concern.

The last to leave will be the most indoctrinated.

Anyone got any suggestions as to the best way to handle this possibility?

All I can say is that I hope it is a very small number. That's quite possible too.

Pixie

Crusader
Twice I have faced a CofSer wearing my mask and asking a friendly question. Both times I was met with a look of terror and a dumb inability to communicate from the CofSer. So sad and actually quite shocking to see that terror.

In contrast, members of the public either smile at the mask or look slightly puzzled and easily engage in conversation.

Pixie, their fear is actually as result of reverse-scn tech used on the CofSers by management. Instead of increasing their "confront" they have installed a key-in mechanism by tales of SPs and evil Psychs and assignment of evil purposes. This is "reverse" or "black" scientology which is LRH tech which he developed to be used against critics and even on the Church's own members to keep them as well-behaved manipulatable slaves.

It's quite a hard concept to come to terms with that Scn tech is actually used in reverse on its own members. But there are many examples, this PR against the protesters is just the latest. An early example of reverse-processing was "overboarding", which used fear, secondaries and engrams to control members of the "church". Instead of erasing engrams and secondaries, LRH used them to exert control. DM is copying LRH in this use of reverse processing.

Thank you for that Asagai, it is as I suspected, it's horrendous, I remember that fear so well, no human should have to feel that level of fear, I cannot even imagine the 'threat' of an overboarding never mind actually having to go through with it. You are right, it is very sad that they are in a state of terror when they talk with you, the more I read the more I feel for them, they really are trapped and they don't even know it.. yet.

Pixie

Crusader
I don't know if that is the case. If you have a non-OT3 person who believes the talk about the danger of being exposed to OT3 data when not "set-up for it" (gotta laugh at that one), or if he's not sure about dropping dead on the spot at least knows he will get into severe long-lasting ethics trouble if he allows himself to be exposed to OT3 data on the street, their fear is not so surprising. It is not fear of being physically assaulted on the street, but fear of hearing things that will cause them endless trouble.

It's like talking to a hulking great biker studded with spikes and looking mean. Is he going to attack you or not? You don't know. Probably not, but you don't know. Plus one difference is it's illegal to knife someone, but it isn't illegal to mouth OT3 data on the street.

Paul

You are right about this Paul, it was this that made me keep my mouth shut for over ten years!! :omg: That fear is so deeply imbedded into us, particularly if you had 'attested' clear.. :eyeroll: ... one was reminded of this ot shit sitting on your head as it were, and you were terrified anyway never mind going out and hearing it on the street.

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Thank you for that Asagai, it is as I suspected, it's horrendous, I remember that fear so well, no human should have to feel that level of fear, I cannot even imagine the 'threat' of an overboarding never mind actually having to go through with it. You are right, it is very sad that they are in a state of terror when they talk with you, the more I read the more I feel for them, they really are trapped and they don't even know it.. yet.

Yes it is heartbreaking. It took me a long time to realise how much Ron ran reverse processes on us. And it is for the children and the innocent victims that I protest.

Catch you later. :)

feline

Patron Meritorious

EP

You aren't overstating. This is serious.

The heavily indoctrinated would rather die than have the tech and LRH/DM be wrong. The current theatan has no use or value. Picking up a new theatan is easy and takes little (no) time. Everything is disposable.

I gather data and write databases over exactly this. Beyond the statistical information I can derive, it gives me a pool of names to provide if the day comes that law enforcement needs them so as to sort out the bodies.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Talking and meeting face-to-face recently-outs has been really encouraging. Things appear to be pretty discontented inside.

The dissent inside seems to mainly manifest as a distancing and a not-going-in and a not taking services. That may be as expressed as it ever gets, due to ethics tech. But in itself it is more than enough. Not taking services results in an inevitable collapse of the CofS. Their dissemination is severely restricted by the internet.

DM can only fail. The more pressure he uses, the more distancing he will create. This is the effect LRH's pressure used to have as well, hence the lack of expansion of scn since the 70's. Now DM is getting more and more desperate, the CofS management tech is essentially a tech of force and so it is a fail-tech.

DM is caught in a spiral of increasing force. He cannot reverse it because of LRH's vibe that he is on.

DM will have his bags packed.

All CofSers have to do is continue what they are doing. All critics like Tory have to do is continue criticising CofS, all other critics have to do is criticise the CofS. All Anonymous has to to is protest and publish data on the internet. All abused exes have to do is continue to speak out about their abuse. All Cof S management has to do is continue mis-managing.

And the outcome is inevitable. Our roles are set and the end is assured. My only hope is that not too many more people have to be abused during the CofS' steady death. :)

I really really liked this post-- but then again, I often do (like your posts, I mean) . I can't add much to this except for an enthusiastic "me too" and "great post".

byte301

Crusader
Well, I have to admit that I had heard some of the Xenu story when I had been in for about 6 months! I figured it was someone's over active imagination! lol But I wasn't told it was the actual OT III data. When I finally read that it was I was like WTF?? hahaha I washed my hands and walked away. It was freeing but I was also upset because I finally knew elron was nothing more then a bull shitter. My granddad told me fairy tales that were way more believable then that load of crap. DC 8's and hydrogen bombs! Oh rly? hahaha

From what I've heard anons use the Xenu stuff to get $cilons to shut down stress test tables and on OSA handlers that come out to bull bait them mainly. There are other instances but if they can shut down a stress test table I say go for it. I don't want them getting any newbie in their damn cult.

Sorry, but my main concern is protecting innocent public first of all. Once the cult is dismantled then the pieces can be picked up. And that means all the hardline fanatics that stay no matter what. I consider them mentally unstable and do fear for them...but they aren't at the protests. They will need some professional help no doubt when this is all over. This is war to me. There have been casualties already thanks to the cult. There may be more. But to let them continue operating the way they have been all along is a guarantee there will be LOTS more casualties. And that can't be allowed to happen.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I don't really recall when I read OTIII.. But it was at the time, or soon after, the Zenon Panoussis case in Sweden..

nots-guard.jpg

Scientologist sitting all day at the Swedish Parliament "reading" NOTs so that others can't borrow them.

I'd been out a long time already. I'd practically managed to banish Scientology and everything connected with it from my mind. Thenn there was headlines mentioning OTIII.. The WALL OF FIRE!!

So I found a link. To ARS as I recall.. I waited a week before I finally got too curious and elected to risk my life reading it.

Goddammit! - That was hilarious!! - Even as I feared that this shit was actually true.. I laughed my ass off!

:hysterical:

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well, I have to admit that I had heard some of the Xenu story when I had been in for about 6 months! I figured it was someone's over active imagination! lol But I wasn't told it was the actual OT III data. When I finally read that it was I was like WTF?? hahaha I washed my hands and walked away. It was freeing but I was also upset because I finally knew elron was nothing more then a bull shitter. My granddad told me fairy tales that were way more believable then that load of crap. DC 8's and hydrogen bombs! Oh rly? hahaha

From what I've heard anons use the Xenu stuff to get $cilons to shut down stress test tables and on OSA handlers that come out to bull bait them mainly. There are other instances but if they can shut down a stress test table I say go for it. I don't want them getting any newbie in their damn cult.

Sorry, but my main concern is protecting innocent public first of all. Once the cult is dismantled then the pieces can be picked up. And that means all the hardline fanatics that stay no matter what. I consider them mentally unstable and do fear for them...but they aren't at the protests. They will need some professional help no doubt when this is all over. This is war to me. There have been casualties already thanks to the cult. There may be more. But to let them continue operating the way they have been all along is a guarantee there will be LOTS more casualties. And that can't be allowed to happen.

Your position is very well stated.

And you make some very good points worth considering.