What's new

Amy From ESK Is Going To Be On TV!

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
thankfully now, I don't use these so much.. now, with the help of this forum and the angels therein, I am more akin to.. :happydance: :hysterical: :laugh: :cloud9: :love8: :hug: :dance2: :love2: which I have to say.. feels just wonderful.. :yes:

AND, this one too Pixie ........ :smack:

:coolwink:

:hysterical: :hysterical: Well BG I just kind of didn't think that one would be quite appropriate for Tory.. :coolwink:

Well, all Tory has to do is read EP, dulloldfart and mojo's posts and she'll find out !!! :whistling: :whistling:

I think it is funny......those guys need that whipping every so often with their one track minds!!!

Pixie

Crusader
Well, all Tory has to do is read EP, dulloldfart and mojo's posts and she'll find out !!! :whistling: :whistling:

I think it is funny......those guys need that whipping every so often with their one track minds!!!

I couldn't agree more BG, and in fact, it possibly wouldn't do us girlies a button of harm to have the odd spanking either.... :whistling:

But I never gave Mojo a spanking cos Mojo never did anything to piss me off, EP would enjoy it too much, so I think, if my memory serves me correctly, it was only the Dull Old Fart that deserved them on an almost daily basis IMHO....:D

feline

Patron Meritorious
I couldn't agree more BG, and in fact, it possibly wouldn't do us girlies a button of harm to have the odd spanking either.... :whistling:

But I never gave Mojo a spanking cos Mojo never did anything to piss me off, EP would enjoy it too much, so I think, if my memory serves me correctly, it was only the Dull Old Fart that deserved them on an almost daily basis IMHO....:D

Pretty Pixie, you would use that emoticon at the drop of a hat and you know it! It is part of what we love about you. Don't give that up, please!

One of these days, I will have to get you and Magoo to teach me to use the emoticons. I don't use them much but can see how they communicate beyond words. You are the master with that.

Pixie

Crusader
Pretty Pixie, you would use that emoticon at the drop of a hat and you know it! It is part of what we love about you. Don't give that up, please!

One of these days, I will have to get you and Magoo to teach me to use the emoticons. I don't use them much but can see how they communicate beyond words. You are the master with that.

Of course I wouldn't!! :omg: How dare you!! Tory don't listen to them!! Their's a conspiracy amongst these American 'gals'.. :bigcry: .. it's just not true! I've only spanked the Dull Old Fart!! It's just that I spanked him a lot.. :coolwink: Well he DID derserve it! :whip: .. (Pixe put the whip down .. walk away from the whip.. ) All the rest were just 'threats'.. ahem.. I was still waking up from the cultic mindset.. ahem.. er.. 'threats' was all I knew.. :nervous: ........ :coolwink: .. er..

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: oh you know me so well Feline!! :happydance: You're a darling.. here... :bighug:

Pixie

Crusader
Feline, this is all you do; when you type a line or whatever, just click on the emotion you want then keep typing. If you want an emotion that's not on the page that you're typing in, click more, more will come up, click on the one you want and just keep typing.. I couldn't have gotten through my first weeks here without them I'll tell you.. they are the best thing since sliced bread..

Now.. I'm off to a weekend party.. well I'm going to create a sort of weekend retreat I think, for those of us who have decided to stay in for the evening.. it'll be a free for all, all are welcome, except those that have pissed me off in the past will have to grovel and beg my forgiveness then I'll let them in and they can drink and dance as much as they want.. :D

I was inspired by Michelles' birthday party last night and.. I'm still feeling the effects I can tell you.. :dizzy:

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
I also always feel like for me, since I knew
4 young Scios who took their own lives (Now 7)---and one was a very dear friend.....plus Lisa who died from medical abuses----I feel like I'm partially a voice for each. I lived with C of $s Medical abuses for 30 years---and I'll never
stop speaking about that
. I literally started speaking out because of my friend's son, who took his own life, and ALL of the families who have experience "Disconnection". The rest is history :omg:

My love to all here~~~

And I thank you for that, Tory.

I appreciate your courage. It helps the rest of us immensely.

Neo
:)

Pixie

Crusader
Yeah, it's the spirit of play I think. Some would call it j&d and I would then have to :moon: them.:yes:

Spirit of play sounds fine to me, it's necessary, one must never forget the fun and the mischief one had as a young child, the magic, the trust, the wonder and it lightens the load too. So on that note.... :point: :baby1:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
WOW did anyone else see this?

I saw this posting too late to catch the whole show, but saw the second half hour! Caught it with another 'ex'. It was too f'ing cool. I don't know how the hell you could possibly dead-agent this sweet-looking, intelligent-speaking woman who speaks the blatant truth! It was AMAZING! Scientology looked INSANE and EVIL! She was shown with the in-laws, sitting down to family dinner.........anonymous appeared to be (dare I say it?) LEGION!!!! When does the email campaign start to WE about this amazing story?...c'mon, I don't know how the cult will try to spin it, but they will. I'm thinking WE needs to be bombarded with accolades on this...they didn't give the cult's side, and ya know that's gotta piss them off.

suh WEET!!!!:thumbsup:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tugging at the WORLD's heartstrings...

Here's the youtube link to Amy's segment:QUOTE]

Thank you OT (Out Tech) :happydance:

This vid is so wonderfully "watchable" and yet still makes the points HARD!:thumbsup:

Amy and Jenna are simply impossible not to LOVE...and I'll bet that baby is gonna have more adoptive grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers and sisters than anyone can imagine. :yes:

This is gonna get some new "order of magnitude" when it comes to number of views, or I'm not an EP! :D

Roy/EP

xwc

Patron with Honors
Great video. Really effective and very touching. It really illustrates the sadness of disconnection, as well as the extent of loss to all concerned.

Is Jenna DM's neice who started exscientologykids.com?