What's new

August 16 08 scientologist assaults Tommy Gorman and is arrested

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If Gorman had been the one to assult a Scientologist I believe their would be a universal condemnation. Violence is not the answer no matter which "side" you are on.

In this case Gorman wasn't at fault. But I have never heard of a case where a protestor did start any violence or assult.

I understand the protests are stressful for the individual Scientologists and I actually do feel for them. But protesting against human rights violations is not illegal and Scientology (as a corporation and religion) does have a lot to answer for.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I understand the protests are stressful for the individual Scientologists and I actually do feel for them. But protesting against human rights violations is not illegal and Scientology (as a corporation and religion) does have a lot to answer for.

Thus my favorite of the protest signs: Scientology, you pulled us in.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Tommy Gormans character and reputation is a moot point in this. The only party who could have an interest is OSA!

Hmm.. Quite extraordinarily I'm late in posting about an OSA stink billowing about this thing. It's all over Enturbulation already.. And OCMB btw!

But this looks like a (failed) black Operation: OSA thinking that Tommy Gorman will beat the shit out of anyone assaulting him. And OSA 'analyzing' Anonymous and deciding that Tommy will have no support. So OSA prepares an 'all american' family with cute kids, shrieking mom and righteous daddy. Drives up in car with windshield aready cracked (as evidence) and Righteous daddy to take a swipe at Tommy.

Except.. The family gets timing off. (didn't drill that properly) Kids too fast into the org. The protesters unaware and unattentive. Standing too far away.. But Righteous daddy (or was it the son? I can't seem to get that straight) know he's got to have that program target done. He can't fail his 'mission'. Hell, the Assistant Scilon Deputy Attorney for SF is waiting inside the org! - So he bounces over to Tommy and bashes his camera.

But catastrophic fail ensues! - Tommy keeps his cool! - Righteous daddy ends up in the role of the instigator and agressor.

Next failure.. He! - This starts to look like a movie starring Jim Carrey! - The cop that comes is freindly Officer 'Carl' who is freindly to everybody and justice, as opposed to being freindly to CofS.. But CofS's domesticated ADA think's this is one of 'our' cops, so he talks freely about how to turn the failed events outside into something and get Tommy Gorman anyway. Officer Carl is unimpressed and arrests Righteous Daddy.

And finally we have Carl explaining about all that to Tommy Gorman outside.. On video! - Carl has a 'woggy' understanding of what justice is..

The scilon ADA is not named yet (I think). But that could reopen a lot of 'cases'.. This evidence could then start yet other 'cases' to be looked over for undue scientology influence... Even Keith Henson's case.. You know Keith deserves damages paid to him in the million dollar range. It only takes proving the CoS infiltration for it to happen.

I still feel certain that Cops and Lawyers don't like to be played for fools by the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology!

Hah! - And I'm thinking.. That Tommy Gorman! - He can certainly make things entertaining. And now the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientolgy may have to give him a spanking new camera!

:yes:

byte301

Crusader
Tommy Gormans character and reputation is a moot point in this. The only party who could have an interest is OSA!

Hmm.. Quite extraordinarily I'm late in posting about an OSA stink billowing about this thing. It's all over Enturbulation already.. And OCMB btw!

But this looks like a (failed) black Operation: OSA thinking that Tommy Gorman will beat the shit out of anyone assaulting him. And OSA 'analyzing' Anonymous and deciding that Tommy will have no support. So OSA prepares an 'all american' family with cute kids, shrieking mom and righteous daddy. Drives up in car with windshield aready cracked (as evidence) and Righteous daddy to take a swipe at Tommy.

Except.. The family gets timing off. (didn't drill that properly) Kids too fast into the org. The protesters unaware and unattentive. Standing too far away.. But Righteous daddy (or was it the son? I can't seem to get that straight) know he's got to have that program target done. He can't fail his 'mission'. Hell, the Assistant Scilon Deputy Attorney for SF is waiting inside the org! - So he bounces over to Tommy and bashes his camera.

But catastrophic fail ensues! - Tommy keeps his cool! - Righteous daddy ends up in the role of the instigator and agressor.

Next failure.. He! - This starts to look like a movie starring Jim Carrey! - The cop that comes is freindly Officer 'Carl' who is freindly to everybody and justice, as opposed to being freindly to CofS.. But CofS's domesticated ADA think's this is one of 'our' cops, so he talks freely about how to turn the failed events outside into something and get Tommy Gorman anyway. Officer Carl is unimpressed and arrests Righteous Daddy.

And finally we have Carl explaining about all that to Tommy Gorman outside.. On video! - Carl has a 'woggy' understanding of what justice is..

The scilon ADA is not named yet (I think). But that could reopen a lot of 'cases'.. This evidence could then start yet other 'cases' to be looked over for undue scientology influence... Even Keith Henson's case.. You know Keith deserves damages paid to him in the million dollar range. It only takes proving the CoS infiltration for it to happen.

I still feel certain that Cops and Lawyers don't like to be played for fools by the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology!

Hah! - And I'm thinking.. That Tommy Gorman! - He can certainly make things entertaining. And now the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientolgy may have to give him a spanking new camera!

:yes:

Nice summation, SP! It was the son of the "outraged" father who hit Tommy's camera from what I heard.

I lol'd. What a crock their whole story was. Big foot bullet I think.

Anonymous backed TommyGorman (TheBoweryBoy)TommyGorman. OSA, you don't know about putting the fun back in dysfunctional, do ya?

And OSA, fyi, if something like this happens to Tory she will also have Anonymous backup. Can you say the same about your group? They would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat! :yes: