What's new

How to have fun in the SO

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
:guyfawkes:

My stories in the SO reflect and very pampered one and are very different from a working staff member with production seniors. I was protected a lot because I was a developing asset for the Org.

Anyway fun and stuff.

I was training for Superpower but it was not comming.

We apparently needed 200 to be allowed to receive the materials. So I was just studying and roaming all the courserooms. And FSO has the biggest and most full course rooms in the World.

Full of OOT from other countries, all the staff mostly young and eager.

Also we had the FSO TTC which was quite big or actually the biggest FSO has ever had.

In the Org everyone likes prestige and rank and commissions etc.

But I had finished my Class V/I internship so I was back into the courserooms with a bunch of new peoples and adventures. The Sups would be all impressed that they had made a Class VI and it was all easy going.

I would just kick it and relax in Emetering courseroom, being the coach of a metering student means you can call upon other students and even out side staff to come and hold the cans for the meter drills.

So I got a chance to sit and chat with most of the OOT attractive ladies and rebellious guys.

Some of the metering drills takes ages and days to go through the checksheet once.

A lot of my twinning on courses I did with OOTs like on KTL, Metering Internships etc.

Amazing how many people you can meet in Scientology over a short period and very briefly, every time you are placed on course with a twin etc.

The peopel are the best thing in Scientology, good fun..
:clap:

Wisened One

Crusader
Yeah, I did meet a lot of cool people while twinning on courses. That part was always fun.

It was just all the 'deadlines' to rush thru said courses, that wasn't. :no:

PS: I'm at 1600 posts now! :happydance:

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Hi Flag, nice website. What city are you near in the philipines?

Cebu city on Cebu Island, Lapu Lapu City on Mactan Island and Tagbilaran on Bohol Island. Once I place some information on the blog Ill also add photos. My avatar is me and a small monkey on Bohol.

Corsa

Patron with Honors
Hi Flag-2005,
May I ask you a question?
On your way through FSO courserooms, did you meet a sup called Carola? She would be a bit older than 20, big blue eyes, maybe still bright. Long hair, a bit curly.
I'm looking for her.

Carmel

Crusader
The pickin's

:guyfawkes:

My stories in the SO reflect and very pampered one and are very different from a working staff member with production seniors. I was protected a lot because I was a developing asset for the Org.

Anyway fun and stuff.

I was training for Superpower but it was not comming.

We apparently needed 200 to be allowed to receive the materials. So I was just studying and roaming all the courserooms. And FSO has the biggest and most full course rooms in the World.

Full of OOT from other countries, all the staff mostly young and eager.

Also we had the FSO TTC which was quite big or actually the biggest FSO has ever had.

In the Org everyone likes prestige and rank and commissions etc.

But I had finished my Class V/I internship so I was back into the courserooms with a bunch of new peoples and adventures. The Sups would be all impressed that they had made a Class VI and it was all easy going.

I would just kick it and relax in Emetering courseroom, being the coach of a metering student means you can call upon other students and even out side staff to come and hold the cans for the meter drills.

So I got a chance to sit and chat with most of the OOT attractive ladies and rebellious guys.

Some of the metering drills takes ages and days to go through the checksheet once.

A lot of my twinning on courses I did with OOTs like on KTL, Metering Internships etc.

Amazing how many people you can meet in Scientology over a short period and very briefly, every time you are placed on course with a twin etc.

The peopel are the best thing in Scientology, good fun..
:clap:

Some of those people are the best thing that's ever happened in my life, and for that I'll be forever grateful! :)

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
Cebu city on Cebu Island, Lapu Lapu City on Mactan Island and Tagbilaran on Bohol Island. Once I place some information on the blog Ill also add photos. My avatar is me and a small monkey on Bohol.

Do you have a plane or a boat or something and just keep traveling between your 3 islands? That sounds like fun. What do you do when a big monsoon comes?

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Hi Flag-2005,
May I ask you a question?
On your way through FSO courserooms, did you meet a sup called Carola? She would be a bit older than 20, big blue eyes, maybe still bright. Long hair, a bit curly.
I'm looking for her.

Was she an OOT outer Org Trainee?

No big storms here because they hit the other islands first and break up by the time they reach here.

Cebu and Mactan have a bridge connecting them.

Cebu to Bohol is a two hour ferry ride.

If there is such a place as paradise or heaven I think it would be Bohol.

Corsa

Patron with Honors
No. Carola is a SO staff member. Last I heard, she was a supervisor in one of the courserooms at FSO.
Have fun on your islands :happydance: !

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
No. Carola is a SO staff member. Last I heard, she was a supervisor in one of the courserooms at FSO.
Have fun on your islands :happydance: !

Yes I just read it again and the name clicked.

She was there but I cannot remember which course room..