What's new

My in and out story

Good twin

Floater
WOW

Hi guys. It's good to be in the Lone Star State. I've met with 4 SPs so far and another not yet declared Ex. Tonight I meet another and tomorrow I get to meet Alan. Life is good on the outside.
:thumbsup:
GT

ThisIsIt

Patron with Honors
Hi guys. It's good to be in the Lone Star State. I've met with 4 SPs so far and another not yet declared Ex. Tonight I meet another and tomorrow I get to meet Alan. Life is good on the outside.
:thumbsup:
GT

Wow, how cool! Does EVERYONE live in Texas?:wave:

ThisIsIt

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good Twin,

Wow, what a roller-coaster ride!

Thank you for telling your story and writing it so well. Sorry it’s taken me so long to read it all, I keep getting distracted by all the other interesting things here!

At times, I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry! This is the problem for people for weren’t Scientologists – it all just sounds so incredible. That is why I am so grateful to Emma for creating ESMB and giving me a chance to connect with others who have shared experiences. Who else could possibly understand why we saw and experienced all the insanity and still came back for more? I don’t think even I could hold it all in and remain sane.

Your story makes me realise even more than ever how crazy the ‘church’ of Scientology is. I believe that there is some good and workable stuff in there, but that the only way to salvage anything is to dismantle the whole structure of the ‘church’ brick by brick.

Although I enjoyed reading your story, it creates a problem for me. You see, every time I think of telling my story, I read someone else’s tale and realise that what happened to me was very tame and nowhere near as interesting. I really do think that I got off lightly.

Sorry to mention this, but your story appears to be incomplete. Could you be persuaded to dust off your special keyboard sometime and fill in the missing bit?

Please? :flowers:

Axiom142

Good twin

Floater
Thanks for reviving this old thread Ax. I've been meaning to get back to it. I think I left off In the mid 80s. I was back on staff and found out about "all nighters", SRAs, and face ripping. Quite an education. I also learned how to apply Big League Sales to almost any activity. I survived sending almost everyone to Portland. The release of FPRD changed how we wrote up O/Ws. It was a very strange time. Oh yeah no more WW everything was under SMI and every Wednesday night we got calls from CO SMI and JFB. The first person to identify who JFB is gets a commendation!
GT

Good twin

Floater
And Im waiting for the details of the other parts too.

Damn, Grundy. You already know more them most.
So I was a Flag trained Pro Sup. Went back on mission staff full time .. My son was 2 I think about that time. My husband wanted FPRD and not me. WE split...sort of. Sold the house. Used all the money for training and auditing for him. I was homeless and on staff with a toddler. I had a credit card I used to buy groceries and diapers for awhile. Oh I also bout PDC lectures and put that on a card. Got myself in a real mess. Gave my kid to his father and moved into the mission so I wouldn't have to pay rent. Was fallin apart fast. I worked on getting myself replaced so I could go back home to be with my husband and kid. Found a replacement but of course he got assigned to a different post. anyway, same old story here. Eventually I blew. I turned myself in at a higher Org. They were understanding. I paid of my freeloaders debt the week before Christmas, so the staff would get nice bonuses.
I went to the Freewinds the first time in April of '89. At this point I had spent a third of my time in Scn as staff a third as public and a third as a freeloader. The Freewinds changed my life. I am certain of this.........more later.
GT

DM, Please read this!!

DM, please read then reread paragraph 3 100 times, memorize it and use it for your daily mantra. This alone would restore Scientology to greatness.

Good twin

Floater
DM, please read then reread paragraph 3 100 times, memorize it and use it for your daily mantra. This alone would restore Scientology to greatness.

Would it Steveo? I'm not so sure. Yes, those were better times, simpler times, but it was a different culture. You can't turn the clock back. It's over. Let's just move on. Please.:whistling:

Good twin

Floater
Well, to tell you the truth, I've gotten bored with my own story. How about I just give you some highlights?

My last comm ev:

The last time I was comm eved was hmmm a few years ago. Because of my position I had to go to the CLO for it. I was ordered to come up on a holiday weekend with less than 2 weeks notice. You can imagine what the airfare and hotel fees were. So I booked and paid for the travel expenses. I scheduled myself to arrive on a Saturday night and have the comm ev "after hours" and then fly out at 6 am on Sunday so I could be back on post for Sunday Service. I'm not kidding.
I've always enjoyed flying but I wasn't really able to relax on this flight. I was stressing over the money I spent and the charges of the committee and something else was nagging me too. I knew what the charges were. The comm eve was based on an overt I had gotten off in session. I was guilty and had already done lowers and my stats were up. I remembered that after the session when I had told the auditor what I had done, the auditor said to me "aren't you glad that you told a minister of the church?" I was thinking at the time "not so much".
Anyway....I arrive at the CLO at about 9 or 10 pm. I'm thinking perfect timing. At reception I'm greeted by a Sea Org member who was one of my PCs from decades ago. Another who I had known when she was just a kid. Well you get the picture. they were all very happy to see me and some of my anxiety melted away. I asked the receptionist to notify my CO that I had arrived.
She came downstairs and asked when my return flight was scheduled. (this is never a good sign) I told her I was returning at 6 am so I would be back on post at 10 am. She told me I had to change my flight because all of the committee members had left for the night. I told her "no". I had come when THEY scheduled me. I had done exactly as I was told. We either have it tonight or you can have it without me. I didn't budge on this. (I was sure I was gonna be declared or typed anyway) She ran around and came back and said that they got another group together who agreed to do it, but they hadn't gone over the data and needed a few moments to look it all over.
after about 45 minutes I was called in. They had me look over the charges. I asked to see one of the KRs. I read it and disagreed with it. I didn't bother to read any of the others. I plead guilty to all charges. Went to my extremely posh hotel. Slept for 3 hours. Went home and delivered Sunday Service.
I didn't get the F&Rs for months. Then hurricanes started hitting EUS one after another. More months went by. I had queried a couple of times and had been told the first time it had been sent uplines it was disapproved and had to be rewritten and resent and blah blah blah. Finally I was told the "good news" by my CO that the whole cycle was canceled because it was staledated. Oh lucky me! :puke:
How's that for Scientology justice?
GT

Wisened One

Crusader
:no: Geeez GT. Geeeez! :no:

:hug: soooooo happy you are OUT, and I am NOT bored with your story and want more! :drama:

And you sure were a good little scn....doing all that on your own time/money like that, too! And at full flight/hotel fares. :no:

Have you gotten YOUR repayment, yet? :coolwink:

Good twin

Floater
:no: Geeez GT. Geeeez! :no:

:hug: soooooo happy you are OUT, and I am NOT bored with your story and want more! :drama:

And you sure were a good little scn....doing all that on your own time/money like that, too! And at full flight/hotel fares. :no:

Have you gotten YOUR repayment, yet? :coolwink:

:hysterical: Aw, Michelle finding you has been all the repayment I need!:yes:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hysterical: Aw, Michelle finding you has been all the repayment I need!:yes:

AAAAaaawww!!! Thanks for finishing your story, GT. I know what you mean about getting bored with your story. It's not so much "boredom" for me as almost another life that I don't think about any more so it's hard to remember the details.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
You may have gotten bored of your story, but we're lovin' it.

::shakes head at justice cycle::

I'd have put in for the $ at that point. Feh.