What's new

THREE CHEERS FOR LRH hip hip!!!!

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
I remember some "axiom" -I think- that said something like "admiration is the most desired particle. It's absence alone permits persistence"

Anyone know the one I'm talking about?

I'd bet the old black magician set up all the clapping at pictures himself somehow, and figured he'd get something out of it.

I have a tech dictionary defn of admiration-and I know there is another quote along the lines you mention. I cant remember where.

But here is the tech dcty defn anyway:

Admiration:
1. is the very substance of a communication line, and it is that thing which is considered desirable in the game of the three universes

2. a particle which unites and resolves, like the universal solvent, all types of energy, particularly force

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Why is it that if Ron said he is only a man, who doesn't want praise (similar to Budda) is it that we have to stand up and do the hip hip hooray, and three cheers infront of life size pictures (that the Orgs can't afford any way) at all the major events????
I'm curious to know how many newbies you took to events and this part freaked them out? I had reactions from many friends and family who said we praised LRH like Hitler:nazi: got praised. I even used to think it strange when I first started with the cult.
Every time I asked it was the same old "its a respect thing":nazi: .

So where does it say anywhere in writing this is standard proceedure?, Did any one ever get a report written on them for not standing up and clapping:clap: :clap: :clap: ? You would not dare sit on your ass at ITO for example, you would be sent to Ethics and have your withholds pulled.

I witnessed staff getting blastings for not :clap: on a few occassions.

I remember a CMO staff member asked me about someone at an event not standing up to clap for LRH, she was disgusted, I looked over & remember seeing who it was, It was abrand new public who was brought in by a staff member, the CMO staff member said that the first course that public needs to do is Personal Values & integrity.

I thought how brainwashed is this CMO child???? The CMO child was about 16 years old. I watched her whispering in the ear of her other CMO side kick :handshake: (also a child) & she was pointing at the new public behind the publics back obviously explaining how "out Ethics" this brand new public was for not clapping to LRH:no:
Not even Jesus Christ gets three cheers and he got nailed to a cross......I guess though he gets prayed to, never the less he is Gods Son and that stories been around more than 50 years.

They used to do that on the courseroom at London Org. It certainly freaked me out the first few times. I was thinking "didn't they say they don't worship L. Ron Hubbard?".

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I have a tech dictionary defn of admiration-and I know there is another quote along the lines you mention. I cant remember where.

But here is the tech dcty defn anyway:

Admiration:
1. is the very substance of a communication line, and it is that thing which is considered desirable in the game of the three universes

2. a particle which unites and resolves, like the universal solvent, all types of energy, particularly force

That's pertinent, but I think what I was recalling is one of the "axioms". What book where those in? It's been a long time since I read them.

The point is, Laffy is explaining in occult terms why he set up lots of people admiring him. You gotta hand it to the guy, He traded his sanity and probably his eternity, but he got what he bargained for!

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
They used to do that on the courseroom at London Org. It certainly freaked me out the first few times. I was thinking "didn't they say they don't worship L. Ron Hubbard?".

Good job of noticing an "out point" as the $cios call it. It's astounding how many times they glibly say one thing and do another, and never seem to notice!

And, I do believe that "worship" is "ultimate admiration" and that is the stuff Hubbard was trying to become the recipient of.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Good job of noticing an "out point" as the $cios call it. It's astounding how many times they glibly say one thing and do another, and never seem to notice!

And, I do believe that "worship" is "ultimate admiration" and that is the stuff Hubbard was trying to become the recipient of.

He just loved those golden admiration particles flowing towards Him for sure!