What's new

DM soon to be imprisoned via coup d'etat

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
Not sure if anyone has heard this .... I have been told by an old OT friend still in that an elite group of public OT 7 and OT 8' s are planning a coup d'etat within the C of S. They have been doing an independent investigation and have discovered that DM is the SP responsible for the upcoming closure
of C of S.

This group has been infiltrating the SO for several months now in coordination with 3 very long standing SO members; rumor has it that they have very protected situations close to DM'es nest but in several offices and have now managed to increase their network within the SO to 89 people in the US. The plan has been reportedly safe pointed within the SO and this OT group.

These SO members have gathered indisputable evidence about abuses, deaths, tax evasion, and extortion associated with DM and can guarantee imprisonment of this SP. The SO members decided to help this elite OT group when they learned that the C of S is near closing.

There is an upcoming coup d 'etat opportunity to carry this out and confine DM without any chance of rescue, but when? They have said it will be within this year.

I was blown away when I heard this....but apparently enough people in scn have noticed the problems and have had enough.

am not sure whether to believe any of this frankly...but wondered if anyone else heard about it.

Feral

Rogue male
It is possible, but I tend to doubt it. Scios tend to be short on courage, it is beaten out of them by the system. A true ant society.

If it is true, then the data leaking and ending up here is a freaking disaster. It could spell failed coup as I heard DM has ordered OSA to inform him of press and postings regarding himself

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
It is possible, but I tend to doubt it. Scios tend to be short on courage, it is beaten out of them by the system. A true ant society.

If it is true, then the data leaking and ending up here is a freaking disaster. It could spell failed coup as I heard DM has ordered OSA to inform him of press and postings regarding himself

yeah ... could just be a whispering campaign ?....which would be smart. I guess it hasn't whispered too far yet. :confused2:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ferel has it right. Sea Org members in particular are a really (overly) trusting bunch. They would sink with the ship.
I could (but don't) believe public Scientologists might do something of the sort.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment to Power Change

Not sure if anyone has heard this .... I have been told by an old OT friend still in that an elite group of public OT 7 and OT 8' s are planning a coup d'etat within the C of S. They have been doing an independent investigation and have discovered that DM is the SP responsible for the upcoming closure
of C of S.
This group has been infiltrating the SO for several months now in coordination with 3 very long standing SO members; rumor has it that they have very protected situations close to DM'es nest but in several offices and have now managed to increase their network within the SO to 89 people in the US. The plan has been reportedly safe pointed within the SO and this OT group.
These SO members have gathered indisputable evidence about abuses, deaths, tax evasion, and extortion associated with DM and can guarantee imprisonment of this SP. The SO members decided to help this elite OT group when they learned that the C of S is near closing.
There is an upcoming coup d 'etat opportunity to carry this out and confine DM without any chance of rescue, but when? They have said it will be within this year.
I was blown away when I heard this....but apparently enough people in scn have noticed the problems and have had enough.
am not sure whether to believe any of this frankly...but wondered if anyone else heard about it.

Good luck to them if this is true, but remember that he is a psychopath who puts himself first above anyone else. Even if he were physically booted out, he has power of signature over all scientology bank accounts. He could simply withdraw and transfer money to himself and flee.

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
Good luck to them if this is true, but remember that he is a psychopath who puts himself first above anyone else. Even if he were physically booted out, he has power of signature over all scientology bank accounts. He could simply withdraw and transfer money to himself and flee.

well at the very least, it appears that some folks are 'on' to DM and that he is being watched by his very own right under his nose.

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
All I can say is that we all know that DM iS particularly paranoid but still very powerful. There are enough Scientologists that want to get into his good books, by making sure that this type of data get to the right places thereby increasing his paranoia. What do I need to add?

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
All I can say is that we all know that DM iS particularly paranoid but still very powerful. There are enough Scientologists that want to get into his good books, by making sure that this type of data get to the right places thereby increasing his paranoia. What do I need to add?

true....the only oddity here is that this OT person reports to have stopped services along with several of their friends under the guise of no money or something like that in the last year...? may not be significant.

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
This would be the responsible thing to do.

Its not easy to get to OT8. Its very daunting and expensive.
So even though many of these folks might be somewhat deluded,
they would still have to be some pretty able folks.

Perhaps even within Scientology OT8s might tend to "talk amoung themselves" about the church and the future. They would be very responsible and concerned about the future of things. After all, they are working their butts off propping up the whole system in the sheer "hope" of getting their OT9 and beyond. They sure as hell will not let David Miscavige stand in their way.

Question is: what happens to the financial resourses of Scientology?

And what happens to all those who ran afoul of justice over the years.
Is is going to be just a new group of major assholes running the show?

Either way, it would be good to see this happen.

The next question will be what would they do with Davey? They can't just lock him up somewhere and "have their way" with him. Or could they?

Or would they turn him over to the police? But he would likely seek to use the church's money to defend himself. That would suck. Maybe its better if they do take justice into their own hands. What would YOU do if you had Davey locked up. Where you could do anything you wanted to do to him?

What would YOU do?

watch

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Every person with access to dm's activities and paper trails are in fact just a ticking time bomb. Years ago, upon exiting Scientology, it seemed daunting to expose the injustices.... NOT TODAY. The game has changed. We are seeing more and more leave the cos and go public very soon after. This major shift is no doubt partly attributed to the force of critics and public savvy. On the other side.... is that the Co$ is loosing it's 'iron grip' over members 'psyche'. So there is internal disintegration and dissent. The high level captives at base are strong indications that dm knows and fears the eventual coup d'libertie. :D

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
Every person with access to dm's activities and paper trails are in fact just a ticking time bomb. Years ago, upon exiting Scientology, it seemed daunting to expose the injustices.... NOT TODAY. The game has changed. We are seeing more and more leave the cos and go public very soon after. This major shift is no doubt partly attributed to the force of critics and public savvy. On the other side.... is that the Co$ is loosing it's 'iron grip' over members 'psyche'. So there is internal disintegration and dissent. The high level captives at base are strong indications that dm knows and fears the eventual coup d'libertie. :D

Granted that you are right if he is found guilty wouldn´t it mean the end of Scientology? In who's interest would that be? The problem as I have believed is not the "Church" but it´s atrocities. Is it no longer possible to separate the two?

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's a very interesting rumor, anyway.

Granted that you are right if he is found guilty wouldn´t it mean the end of Scientology? In who's interest would that be? The problem as I have believed is not the "Church" but it´s atrocities. Is it no longer possible to separate the two?

I think it already separated when they formed the FZ.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron

incorrect assumption and concept.

dm is not scn. he's the commander of the structure that uses certain scn practices to dominate and fraud people. those free of those shackles yet still dependent upon some scn. have already shown that they can survive without dominance and fraud.

further the vast majority of free, objective thinking intellectuals find scn to be harmless at best but certainly nothing which is necessary nor dominant for the advancement of a better planet and life.

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
incorrect assumption and concept.

dm is not scn. he's the commander of the structure that uses certain scn practices to dominate and fraud people. those free of those shackles yet still dependent upon some scn. have already shown that they can survive without dominance and fraud.

further the vast majority of free, objective thinking intellectuals find scn to be harmless at best but certainly nothing which is necessary nor dominant for the advancement of a better planet and life.

So in that sense, DM is only protected by diminishing fear, in other words, his time is running out.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
reply to Pitbull

Or would they turn him over to the police? But he would likely seek to use the church's money to defend himself. That would suck. Maybe its better if they do take justice into their own hands. What would YOU do if you had Davey locked up. Where you could do anything you wanted to do to him?
What would YOU do?

Throw away the key.
Let him rot.

Feral

Rogue male
Too late W.O.

He will be starting the inquisition as we speak. All the potential traitors will be getting sec-checked, gang bang style, followed by a lot of running (round a pole in the desert)

The problem in his position is that he is without true friends. In the end it will be just him, his dog and a rather dull but zealot movie star that he can truly count on.

Huh! Fascinating!! If it's true! :drama:

But...doesn't DM read the boards? We don't wanna tip him off!? :unsure:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
As if him knowing about it would change the outcome.
Him knowing about it is a good thing. It means he will be even more scared and make even more mistakes along his path of self-righteousness.:thumbsup: