What's new

"The first REAL OT Level" enemy line?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Lately, I'm trying not to be concerned with it. Maybe if we all try to look at our own spiritual progress, or say fuck spiritual progress altogether, we'd all be better off.

Maybe it should be common practice for people to wear self-constructed badges with what *they* feel is their current state of spiritual progress, and, socially we could replace 'hello' with 'How Nice For You'.

Naturally, this could be a source of confusion and even unhappiness for those whose 'spiritual progress' is of necessity tied to some 'better than' competitive continuum, but, who cares about *them*?

:)

Zinj

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I think "progress", as in spiritual "progress", is undefinable except for one's self.

Agreed.

I think it may have been Zinj who pointed out the irony that Scns might be the only ones to buck this truth if they could demonstrate OT powers - which, of course, they can't.

I'm sure that, after Veda's comment, there are Scientologisats right now wishing Veda would "clear his MU", or "get off his overts", or "do power processing" or something so that he would not think what he thinks and write about what he writes about.

Quite possibly. And this would not be good because they cannot simply accept the scene as it is - which was the point I was (unsuccessfully) trying to make.

I have to get through this life accepting that some people find Mr Bean funny, because it's a fact. However much I protest, think critical thoughts or snarl at people, it doesn't change. Perhaps when I've reconciled myself to this I will have achieved salvation. :)

Lately, I'm trying not to be concerned with it. Maybe if we all try to look at our own spiritual progress, or say fuck spiritual progress altogether, we'd all be better off.

I can go with that. As soon as it becomes a must-have or a must-do it becomes no fun and is going nowhere fast. Power of Choice is senior to everything.

Cheers

tanstaafl

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Maybe it should be common practice for people to wear self-constructed badges with what *they* feel is their current state of spiritual progress, and, socially we could replace 'hello' with 'How Nice For You'.

Naturally, this could be a source of confusion and even unhappiness for those whose 'spiritual progress' is of necessity tied to some 'better than' competitive continuum, but, who cares about *them*?

:)

Zinj

Can I order a badge now with "fuck all" printed on in 50pt Arial bold, please?

Alternatively, "I'm not saying, but it's a damn sight better than yours!" :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I really liked the scene in Mr. Bean when he was in the Sushi Restaurant. The comic possibilities of chopsticks are endless!!

That was HILARIOUS!!!

And all the falling on his butt and other hi-jinks!!!! Man that guy cracks me up!!!

(Actually, I saw an "air drum" display on TV that Rowen did that was pure genius.)

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I really liked the scene in Mr. Bean when he was in the Sushi Restaurant. The comic possibilities of chopsticks are endless!!

That was HILARIOUS!!!

And all the falling on his butt and other hi-jinks!!!! Man that guy cracks me up!!!

(Actually, I saw an "air drum" display on TV that Rowen did that was pure genius.)

"You ain't talking to no fool now. I wasn't born yesterday."

Atkinson is very talented and I'm a big fan of Blackadder. But Mr Bean? :no:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
"You ain't talking to no fool now. I wasn't born yesterday."

Atkinson is very talented and I'm a big fan of Blackadder. But Mr Bean? :no:

I agree about Mr. Bean.

It was a very big disappointment. In fact, I stopped engaging in any Rowen Atkinson after that.

Are there people in England who thought that Mr. Bean was actually funny?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I agree about Mr. Bean.

It was a very big disappointment. In fact, I stopped engaging in any Rowen Atkinson after that.

I've always managed to avoid 'Mr. Bean'. Something just told me it was too slap-sticky for me, but, I loved what he did in 'Rat Race', and some small things I've seen him in.

Maybe that's what he needs; less is more.

Zinj

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Only time I ever saw Mr Bean was on airlines going international. THey would play short ones while we were taxiing onto the runway. Only one I remember was him playing golf.

Seems like a goofball to me.

Tanstaafl

Crusader

We had an empire that stretched across the world, we have the mother of parliaments, we beat Germany in two world wars and one world cup, but yes, there are people in England who think Mr Bean is funny. :melodramatic: :melodramatic:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think it may have been Zinj who pointed out the irony that Scns might be the only ones to buck this truth if they could demonstrate OT powers - which, of course, they can't.

Obviously each is demonstrating OT Powers to each other - so much so it appears normal.

After all it takes tremendous OT POWERS to put yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people doing and playing the wrong game.

Each has infinite power, infinite intelligence, infinite abilities, infinite cleverness, infinite strength, and infinite skills.

Yet each is using those infinite powers to restrain self and others.

It is the shocking, stopping, disruption, shattering, unmocking, dispersal, suppression, oppression, abusing, invalidation or degradation by making less or nothing of your own and each persons own omni-sovereign infinite powers and action steps that causes the disastrous loss of the beings ability to holographically duplicate and permeate that leads to a loss of position, leading to a loss of futures, failures, co-dependency, the loss of sovereignty, poverty, misery and unhappiness.

In the second session I ever had - I saw both the infinite powers I and other people had and how I and they were also using their infinite powers to stop, slow or nullify those very same infinite powers and restrain each self.

It was a demonstration of the two-edge sword of power.:melodramatic:

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
We had an empire that stretched across the world, we have the mother of parliaments, we beat Germany in two world wars and one world cup, but yes, there are people in England who think Mr Bean is funny. :melodramatic: :melodramatic:

Empires fall fast, I guess.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Obviously each is demonstrating OT Powers to each other - so much so it appears normal.

After all it takes tremendous OT POWERS to put yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people doing and playing the wrong game.

Each has infinite power, infinite intelligence, infinite abilities, infinite cleverness, infinite strength, and infinite skills.

Yet each is using those infinite powers to restrain self and others.

It is the shocking, stopping, disruption, shattering, unmocking, dispersal, suppression, oppression, abusing, invalidation or degradation by making less or nothing of your own and each persons own omni-sovereign infinite powers and action steps that causes the disastrous loss of the beings ability to holographically duplicate and permeate that leads to a loss of position, leading to a loss of futures, failures, co-dependency, the loss of sovereignty, poverty, misery and unhappiness.

In the second session I ever had - I saw both the infinite powers I and other people had and how I and they were also using their infinite powers to stop, slow or nullify those very same infinite powers and restrain each self.

It was a demonstration of the two-edge sword of power.:melodramatic:

Alan

I think this is bullshit.

I think we are human beings. And I think that we do not need super-human powers to be spiritual at all.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I think this is bullshit.

C'mon Alanzo - play nicely. You know you can do it when you want to.

I'll ask Emma to fine anyone who insults another forum member 10 posts off their membership status. :)

I think we are human beings. And I think that we do not need super-human powers to be spiritual at all.

We don't need superhuman powers to be human. If anyone wants to be human then that's fine with me. Too many people with super-human powers can only mean one thing - a world where Bicycle Repairman is revered!
(Apologies for that reference to non-Python fans)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
C'mon Alanzo - play nicely. You know you can do it when you want to.

I'll ask Emma to fine anyone who insults another forum member 10 posts off their membership status. :)

I wasn't trying to insult Alan personally.

I meant that the whole view of spirits as omnipotent in the physical universe is bullshit, in my opinion now.

We don't need superhuman powers to be human. If anyone wants to be human then that's fine with me. Too many people with super-human powers can only mean one thing - a world where Bicycle Repairman is revered!
(Apologies for that reference to non-Python fans)
We don't need super-human powers to be spiritual.

That super-human powers thing was used by Hubbard to get people to fantasize about "OT" and how great it would be to fly around and read people's thoughts and strike effective Glare-fight blows to the psychs, and other evildoers. It's kid's fantasy.

Super Powers have NOTHING TO DO with spirituality of any kind.

In my opinion.

Now.