What's new

Handling Phone Calls

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
A friend of mine says he has the "tech" on how to handle phone calls. A couple of years ago he told me he just got sick and fucking tired of being called so he thought to himself,"Hey why should I be the effect of these unsolicited phone calls?" So what he did was that he started telling people who called, either from the local org or flag, about the incongruousness, that was obvious to him, regarding the "church."

For example, he told one person about Lisa M. death.According to him the person did not even know who she was.He brought up questions regarding CST and its connection to the IRS, the changes in the books etc..Well, he realized that the conversation would end shortly after he had mentioned these things.He of course, had no fear of repercussions as he had no family members inside. As for friends,his opinion was- if they disconnect because of his divergent views then- they weren't really friends to begin with.

Scilons can't handle this sort of questioning it seems.Their world is a nice,neat little package,all the answers provided for by "Source" materials; a prefabricated reality that is handed over to them to be used as their own.

The "EP" was that shortly after he started doing this the phone calls diminished and shortly afterward ended altogether. As far as he knows he has yet to be declared.He brags about being free from phone calls and considers that quit an elevated state to be in!:happydance:

I would like to know who else has done this and what the reaction was form the Scilons:yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I would like to know who else has done this and what the reaction was form the Scilons:yes:

Back in 2004 in LA I started getting phone calls again after a long absence. I would find out who the person was, from which org, and then say very pointedly "OK, don't you EVER call me again!" and hang up. After a few of those I got a call from the MAA FLWUS and I said exactly the same thing. I didn't get any more phone calls. I got declared some months later for posting things online (my wonderful OT2 and OT3 checksheets, for instance), but no more calls ever. If it happened again I would definitely do the "Did you know about ...?" thing.

Paul

Jakadak

Patron with Honors
A Scio friend of mine told me that when they left they threatened that if they had any more calls they would tell the caller why they had left CofS. The calls immediately stopped. Not one call made, even from other countries, which used to happen regularly. :thumbsup:

I started telling callers about minimum wage laws. I don't really know too much about minimum wage law, but I just did my best to sound like I did. After a while I had a pretty good rap going, and these guys just didn't know how to handle me at all.

Finally some A-hole from flag called, and I laid on my best, "Did yoy know...", and he told me outright that he would take my name off the call and mailing list. Sure enough, I don't get any more calls, and allmost no mail. Not just from flag, but from any org at all.

I Should have shared this sooner I guess.

The rap was basicly this;

Are you on staff?
You work at least 80 hours per week.
The national minimum wage is approx. $7 per hour.
Do you earn $560 per week?
No????
Then be sure to keep track of your hours worked, so that you can subtract that amount from your free loader debt when you realize that scn is a crock.
Click.
Hello??

AWH

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
The last call I got was probably in June 2008 to "verify" my address and phone number. I told the caller they had the wrong number. I haven't had a call since.

My husband's plan is if they should ever call again he's going to ask if the caller is IJC. If not then he can't talk to the person since (he's never gotten his goldenrod, but has been informed he's been declared) his only terminal is IJC.

If the above ever happens, I'll be more than happy to share the outcome of that phone call.

During the summer of 2007 I was getting multiple calls on my cell phone - to each and every caller I said: "I'm declared, remove my name and number from your calling list".

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jaka and Dull,

To tell you the truth I thought my friend had exagerated a bit when he said he had not received any more calls--I guess not.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Imout,

Next time give them a piece--of the information you know regarding the "church." Who knows this might save another trapped soul.

Yes, do share any calls you get with us,though I really hope you don't have to.
You have a life outside the cult now, which is the most important thing:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wisened One

Crusader
:hysterical: I'm doing that next time I ever get a call! :thumbsup:

I started telling callers about minimum wage laws. I don't really know too much about minimum wage law, but I just did my best to sound like I did. After a while I had a pretty good rap going, and these guys just didn't know how to handle me at all.

Finally some A-hole from flag called, and I laid on my best, "Did yoy know...", and he told me outright that he would take my name off the call and mailing list. Sure enough, I don't get any more calls, and allmost no mail. Not just from flag, but from any org at all.

I Should have shared this sooner I guess.

The rap was basicly this;

Are you on staff?
You work at least 80 hours per week.
The national minimum wage is approx. $7 per hour.
Do you earn $560 per week?
No????
Then be sure to keep track of your hours worked, so that you can subtract that amount from your free loader debt when you realize that scn is a crock.
Click.
Hello??

AWH

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Imout,

Next time give them a piece--of the information you know regarding the "church." Who knows this might save another trapped soul.

Yes, do share any calls you get with us,though I really hope you don't have to.
You have a life outside the cult now, which is the most important thing:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm usually caught off guard, if you know what I mean. Relaxing in front of the TV in my own safe world and then I see 727-xxx-xxxx or on my cell "private caller". In 2007 I was with new non-Scion friends who may have had more questions that I cared to deal with at the time.

But, if they should call again, I'll try to remember to say something to get them thinking of how to get out.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I would love it if they would call me!

But they never call, and they never write any more.

I would love to tell them about the psych drug Vistaril that Ron's physician, Dr. Eugene Denk, gave L Ron Hubbard, and which he swore to in an affidavit to the San Luis Opisbo County Coroner's office in 1986.

I would love to tell them about Ron's naval record, which shows that Ron never saw combat in world war II, and so the tape "The Story of Dianetics and Scientology" where he said that he was blinded and crippled in the war because he tried to "share the same space as some missile shrapnel", was a lie. I would love to tell them that, while at Oak Knoll Naval hospital, where Ron said he cured himself of his blindness, and his being crippled, using Dianetics, the records showed that he was actually there for an ulcer and was never blinded and crippled at all.

I would love to tell the callers from the Church, while politely declining to pay for my Basics Package, that L. Ron Hubbard's personal auditor for 8 years, David Mayo, said that Ron once told him - out of session - that he had an "insatiable lust for money and power".

There is so much I would love to tell them that there might not be enough time to get it all in before they ran screaming for the exits on their way out of Scientology.

I would love to get a whole boilerroom full of Scientologists to surrender en masse from what I might tell them.

But they never call.

They never write, either.

Boo hoo.

Last edited:

Jakadak

Patron with Honors
Jaka and Dull,

To tell you the truth I thought my friend had exagerated a bit when he said he had not received any more calls--I guess not.

For the same reason they stopped all communication; letters, emails and phone calls. :thumbsup:
(they must have takened the threat seriously !!:yes: )

FoTi

Crusader
I received a phone call about 6 months ago (after 3 years of no phone calls and no mail), wanting to know if they had the correct address for me so that they could send me a DVD. I have no idea how they got my phone number since I had left the state 3 years prior and had just received this new number about 6 months before this phone call. She sounded very young and very sweet. I told her Mr Cabbage was an SP and that I felt sorry for her because the truth was being withheld from her and that it was too bad that she wasn't allowed to see what was really going on. She very politely ended the conversation and hung up. I have received no further calls.

Feral

Rogue male
Telepathetic,

I wrote some posts on this subject in the past.

Mrs Feral and I have been doing exactly this since we ceased to be solo nots public.

Every poor bastard that called us got a thorough education into the 'other' side of the cofs.

Within a month we were deadfiled, thus ending 25 years of telephonic harassment.

Now, our phone is very quiet and our mail box is uncluttered. If I want someone to argue with I have to call them (OSA), which I frequently do as I am on repayment lines. Nice to reverse the flow.:thumbsup:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Telepathetic,

I wrote some posts on this subject in the past.

Mrs Feral and I have been doing exactly this since we ceased to be solo nots public.

Every poor bastard that called us got a thorough education into the 'other' side of the cofs.

Within a month we were deadfiled, thus ending 25 years of telephonic harassment.

Now, our phone is very quiet and our mail box is uncluttered. If I want someone to argue with I have to call them (OSA), which I frequently do as I am on repayment lines. Nice to reverse the flow.:thumbsup:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Three cheers for Feral, Hip-hip-hurray...!!!

I get the feeling that we are experiencing the largest exodus from Scio. since the early eightys.Back then it was easier to stop the leak on their boat of lies but today with the Internet,all the exes and Anoymous...! There ain't no stopping us.

Telepathetic

Wisened One

Crusader
Here, HERE! :yes: :thumbsup: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Three cheers for Feral, Hip-hip-hurray...!!!

I get the feeling that we are experiencing the largest exodus from Scio. since the early eightys.Back then it was easier to stop the leak on their boat of lies but today with the Internet,all the exes and Anoymous...! There ain't no stopping us.

Telepathetic

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would love it if they would call me!

But they never call, and they never write any more.

I would love to tell them about the psych drug Vistaril that Ron's physician, Dr. Eugene Denk, gave L Ron Hubbard, and which he swore to in an affidavit to the San Luis Opisbo County Coroner's office in 1986.

I would love to tell them about Ron's naval record, which shows that Ron never saw combat in world war II, and so the tape "The Story of Dianetics and Scientology" where he said that he was blinded and crippled in the war because he tried to "share the same space as some missile shrapnel", was a lie. I would love to tell them that, while at Oak Knoll Naval hospital, where Ron said he cured himself of his blindness, and his being crippled, using Dianetics, the records showed that he was actually there for an ulcer and was never blinded and crippled at all.

I would love to tell the callers from the Church, while politely declining to pay for my Basics Package, that L. Ron Hubbard's personal auditor for 8 years, David Mayo, said that Ron once told him - out of session - that he had an "insatiable lust for money and power".

There is so much I would love to tell them that there might not be enough time to get it all in before they ran screaming for the exits on their way out of Scientology.

I would love to get a whole boilerroom full of Scientologists to surrender en masse from what I might tell them.

But they never call.

They never write, either.

Boo hoo.

Alanzo, :thumbsup:

Those links can also be used to send in letters or postcards.This is the ice bucket of water that we need to pour over our fellow (we've hopefully been scraped clean from the shell) Clams! :yes: :yes:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
FoTi, :thumbsup:

I believe that doing this everytime one gets a call does have an impact.It takes time for the Scilons to wake up but that information you put in her head is there to stay! She'll hear more from others,who have seen the truth, as time goes on, and soon she'll have an inventory of such remarks;consequently,she'll dare to investigate and eventually wake up.

Truth is like a strong acid that just keeps burning away.

Telepathetic

Last edited:

ExSeaOrg

Patron
A friend of mine says he has the "tech" on how to handle phone calls. A couple of years ago he told me he just got sick and fucking tired of being called so he thought to himself,"Hey why should I be the effect of these unsolicited phone calls?" So what he did was that he started telling people who called, either from the local org or flag, about the incongruousness, that was obvious to him, regarding the "church."

For example, he told one person about Lisa M. death.According to him the person did not even know who she was.He brought up questions regarding CST and its connection to the IRS, the changes in the books etc..Well, he realized that the conversation would end shortly after he had mentioned these things.He of course, had no fear of repercussions as he had no family members inside. As for friends,his opinion was- if they disconnect because of his divergent views then- they weren't really friends to begin with.

Scilons can't handle this sort of questioning it seems.Their world is a nice,neat little package,all the answers provided for by "Source" materials; a prefabricated reality that is handed over to them to be used as their own.

The "EP" was that shortly after he started doing this the phone calls diminished and shortly afterward ended altogether. As far as he knows he has yet to be declared.He brags about being free from phone calls and considers that quit an elevated state to be in!:happydance:

Damn Straight... fking brilliant

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is the way to go. Calm polite and genuinely wanting to help them. It works cause it's simply telling them the truth. And what's tops is that they call you 'to get informed'!!