What's new

My Deposition:

FormerlyIn,

First of all, great job! But I also have a few questions which maybe I missed. If it is a lawsuit why are the Feds questioning you? Are they doing an investigation of the Church?

The Anabaptist Jacques

As for the Deposition, I can't say anymore than posted at this time. I was asked not to give too much out, as it is ongoing.

The lawsuit is a totally seperate matter. It's a personal injury suit from an apt fire not involving the CoS...

MLWilde

Patron
Are they doing an investigation of the Church?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Wasn't it posted on ESK and entrub that the FEDS have opened an investigation into Scientology and are taking any and all information right now. Anyone who suffered anything at the hands of Scn. in the US should be contacting them, no?

Forgive me if I am way off here... I thought that was what FormerlyIn was talking about when I read her story over at ESK - I didn't know there was a lawsuit...

ShortStop

Patron
Wasn't it posted on ESK and entrub that the FEDS have opened an investigation into Scientology and are taking any and all information right now. Anyone who suffered anything at the hands of Scn. in the US should be contacting them, no?

Yes. Cases take a long time to brew with investigations. We don't know what the Feds are investigating or how far they are going or what they have to work with.

But with 50 years of scientology abuse & all of the people who are out now. If people band together, and report what has happened to them we can shoot for a RICO case.

I know of no other time that there have been this many people working to expose the cult. Coupled with all of the people who are out now. I think now is a good time to strike.

Take a lesson from Anonymous. One person's actions will only take you so far. But if everyone bands together and reports their abuses & information, the Feds can walk into that court room fully armed & set to go.

The cult might be able to knock down one set of abuses, but they can't knock them ALL down.

Get moving. Claim whistle-blower status. The Feds know they would dig up the worst dirt on the cult without the help of people who were involved in it. Why go after the pons when you can get the big dogs who run the whole show.

My suit has nothing to do with the CoS.

Everyone needs to come forward now. Even if you think what happened, or what you witnessed is not important, let the authorities make that decision. They know what they are doing/investigating. I only know a small portion that I was involved with and I'm not comfortable releasing anything other than what I did already.

After the atty gets a copy of the deposition, I will let Mr. Berry decide what can/can't be said. I'm not an atty and I surely don't want to muck up anything.

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes. Cases take a long time to brew with investigations. We don't know what the Feds are investigating or how far they are going or what they have to work with.

But with 50 years of scientology abuse & all of the people who are out now. If people band together, and report what has happened to them we can shoot for a RICO case.

I know of no other time that there have been this many people working to expose the cult. Coupled with all of the people who are out now. I think now is a good time to strike.

Take a lesson from Anonymous. One person's actions will only take you so far. But if everyone bands together and reports their abuses & information, the Feds can walk into that court room fully armed & set to go.

The cult might be able to knock down one set of abuses, but they can't knock them ALL down.

Get moving. Claim whistle-blower status. The Feds know they would dig up the worst dirt on the cult without the help of people who were involved in it. Why go after the pons when you can get the big dogs who run the whole show.

This^^^

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
Congratulations FormerlyIN. Way to go. I hope it all works out for you. Everyone that can come forward and provide useful information will really help the Fed's case.

If you need a video camera, I have a suggestion for you. Amazon is selling a few called a "Flip Video Camcorder". Do a search for it. They are small, fits into your pocket or purse, records up to 60 minutes of good quality video and good sound. They cost $100 - $160. I have one. Works great, with both Mac and PC. I keep it with me at all times for protection. I never know when I might run into a Scilon.

FFL

anonmom

Patron with Honors
As for the Deposition, I can't say anymore than posted at this time. I was asked not to give too much out, as it is ongoing.

The lawsuit is a totally seperate matter. It's a personal injury suit from an apt fire not involving the CoS...

Two legal issues at the same time for you? I can't imagine the stress, FormerlyIn! :pullhair: :nailbiting: You deserve something oozing with chocolate right now!

I completely get what you are saying about protecting your kids being a mom thing. I'm sure that your love for them will get you through all of this. Hopefully that will be soon. Take care!

feline

Patron Meritorious
Keep going fIN. I know that you have the strength.

I'm with Alanzo. If I can help, I WILL help. PM me any time you need someone to get your back.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Any updates?

My suit has nothing to do with the CoS.

Everyone needs to come forward now. Even if you think what happened, or what you witnessed is not important, let the authorities make that decision. They know what they are doing/investigating. I only know a small portion that I was involved with and I'm not comfortable releasing anything other than what I did already.

After the atty gets a copy of the deposition, I will let Mr. Berry decide what can/can't be said. I'm not an atty and I surely don't want to muck up anything.

Has anyone heard from formerlyIN about her situation? :confused2:

I, for one, would like to know, and sure hope she and her family is OK! :yes:

Roy, the EP's EP

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Resolved? Do tell Paul...

The link provided went to what's quoted below. I see it now goes somewhere else.

AnonOrange

Help I NEED HELP NOW !!! SITUATION RESOLVED !!!
SITUATION RESOLVED !!!!

THE VAN WAS THAT OF A REPAIRMAN, but there were no markings. He had parked right in my spot.

You can stop calling the Lake Elsinore police. The got a LOT of calls !

Thank you, Thank you.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -- Thomas Jefferson
Last edited by AnonOrange; 25 Minutes Ago at 10:49 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiReddit! Share on FacebookStumble this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Bookmark to Slashdot!

Paul