What's new

Where is Shelly Miscavige?

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is one the modern mysteries:

What happened to Shelly Miscavige?

The latest story I read was that she messed up on executing some order from DM and hasn't been seen since. No exact date given. (I believe the data was from BlownForGood). My last knowledge of her was a despatch she sent to Gold almost two years ago.

I didn't even think about it before someone else mentioned it, but she hasn't been to the Base in two years (that I know of).

Anyone have any further data? Or ideas what publicly photographed PR events she might have attended with DM in the last two years? I didn't have any luck finding her in Tom Cruise's wedding photos, which were mostly closeups of the married couple. I didn't spend too much time going through them anyways.

Current status until otherwise confirmed: Removed.

Victor

P.S. Since this one should be a piece of cake to "D.A.", why don't you OSA people give me a hand, too?

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
This is one the modern mysteries:

What happened to Shelly Miscavige?

The latest story I read was that she messed up on executing some order from DM and hasn't been seen since. No exact date given. (I believe the data was from BlownForGood). My last knowledge of her was a despatch she sent to Gold almost two years ago.

I didn't even think about it before someone else mentioned it, but she hasn't been to the Base in two years (that I know of).

Anyone have any further data? Or ideas what publicly photographed PR events she might have attended with DM in the last two years? I didn't have any luck finding her in Tom Cruise's wedding photos, which were mostly closeups of the married couple. I didn't spend too much time going through them anyways.

Current status until otherwise confirmed: Removed.

Victor

P.S. Since this one should be a piece of cake to "D.A.", why don't you OSA people give me a hand, too?

Wow! Who gets rid of their own wife because they accidentally slipped up? That's pretty sick behavior there.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Wow! Who gets rid of their own wife because they accidentally slipped up? That's pretty sick behavior there.

Lesevre (ED Int) assigned his own wife to the RPF in 1983.

Nothing new with that.

Others think he was an OK guy.

I don't.

This is part of the reason why,

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader

LRH let Mary Sue go to jail, and take the heat completely for Operation Snow White....its a time honored SO tradition.

Little Bear Victor

Some other recent information indicate other possibilities:

The "missing in action" may be just another mislead. She may be working on getting the Bulgravia estate ready for DM and herself.

I should just re-read Responsibilities of Leaders, clearing up all my MUs, the answers are all right in that policy!

Okay, so we have a few possibilities now, each one of them with historical precedence. Should we vote, this being a democratic country, as to which one is most likely?

A) She was busted by DM and is now held at an undisclosed location such as one of the CST vaults.

B) DM got tired of her for other reasons and made her disappear altogether. I'm not implying that the reason he is making numerous people at Int divorce their spouses has anything to do with it, it just merely becomes obvious when you think about it.

C) She's actually out there in "Bulgravia" preparing the location(s) for DM's final departure.

In Scientology, anything is possible.

V

Little Bear Victor

Recent news

My surveillance told me that Shelly was recently (a week or two ago) seen at her father's funeral, accompanied by her sister and an RTC Rep watching over them.

I could optimistically assume she has been taking care of her father for the last two years and that is why she hasn't been seen around, but that'd be rather foolishly optimistic considering no other SO member is allowed to do any such thing.

Truth is not likely to be quite so simple. It is more likely this is the only time she has been out of wherever she is in the last two years.

V

Div6

Crusader
My surveillance told me that Shelly was recently (a week or two ago) seen at her father's funeral, accompanied by her sister and an RTC Rep watching over them.

I could optimistically assume she has been taking care of her father for the last two years and that is why she hasn't been seen around, but that'd be rather foolishly optimistic considering no other SO member is allowed to do any such thing.

Truth is not likely to be quite so simple. It is more likely this is the only time she has been out of wherever she is in the last two years.

V

Was the funeral in Ca? Did she have the hollow "Helena" look, or was there color in her cheeks?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

V

Oh god. How creepy.

Yup. She's under 24 hour watch.

Probably has been for the last couple of years.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

V

Such a sad, sad thing. I would like to add, not in defense of the church though, that my mother was allowed to take the time to take care of her dying husband. (He passed away from cancer years ago). she was off post for about 6 months doing that.

Little Bear Victor

Such a sad, sad thing. I would like to add, not in defense of the church though, that my mother was allowed to take the time to take care of her dying husband. (He passed away from cancer years ago). she was off post for about 6 months doing that.

Bea,

Glad that she did. Virtually the only LOAs at the Int Base where due to severe illness or death of a family member, from a couple of days to two weeks. Sometimes you might get a few days if a family member appeared in LA unexpectedly, but that was usually followed by ethics actions afterwards for allowing such a thing to happen; not keeping you family "under control."

But "what's the problem?" No thetan is the son or daughter of another thetan, like LRH says, so who needs a family?

(Only those people who thought he was serious about that "dynamics" thing, I suppose)

V

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

V

Sad to read that Shelly's father died.

I knew the family quite well - they started in my Dallas Center in 1965.

I even baby-sat Clarise and Shelly - Flo worked for me in Boston.

Barney (Shelly's father) was a decent guy.

Alan

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

V

If she's under guard at her father's funeral, then she's not been preparing the Bulgravia estate. Neither has she been on compassionate leave. She's been held captive. Probably got her own private RPF out of sight of everyone. Trementina would be my best guess. It would be almost impossible to escape from there.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh god. How creepy.

Yup. She's under 24 hour watch.

Probably has been for the last couple of years.

I would agree with Lulu. It must have driven her mad to watch David make all the money and not be able to do a spa in Palm Springs, at least a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive and weekly pedicures. That would have driven me right over the edge too. I'll bet under watch she can't even shop on Ebay.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I would agree with Lulu. It must have driven her mad to watch David make all the money and not be able to do a spa in Palm Springs, at least a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive and weekly pedicures. That would have driven me right over the edge too. I'll bet under watch she can't even shop on Ebay.

Good to see you back Illusioness!!! (Or is it me blind...)

I think you had more freedom in the SO than Shelley ever had.

Little Bear Victor

If she's under guard at her father's funeral, then she's not been preparing the Bulgravia estate. Neither has she been on compassionate leave. She's been held captive. Probably got her own private RPF out of sight of everyone. Trementina would be my best guess. It would be almost impossible to escape from there.

You got it. The CST locations are indeed the most likely places she would be at, and doing her own "ethics handling."

My surveillance confirmed that she wasn't with her father the last two years, so that optimistic hope was short-lived.

Amazing what you can find out from where I am...

Hey, that reminds me -- I'm sure many of you have done this, but maybe some haven't -- Google Earth is a great way to visit the CST "secret" vault locations in 3D. Just in case you haven't, I recommend it. Although I prefer old Monty Python movies for entertainment, it is nevertheless pretty cool to fly in from space to the various CST crop circle locations when you have nothing better to do.

V

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
You got it. The CST locations are indeed the most likely places she would be at, and doing her own "ethics handling."

My surveillance confirmed that she wasn't with her father the last two years, so that optimistic hope was short-lived.

Amazing what you can find out from where I am...

Hey, that reminds me -- I'm sure many of you have done this, but maybe some haven't -- Google Earth is a great way to visit the CST "secret" vault locations in 3D. Just in case you haven't, I recommend it. Although I prefer old Monty Python movies for entertainment, it is nevertheless pretty cool to fly in from space to the various CST crop circle locations when you have nothing better to do.

V

Jeff Jacobsen (posts as cultxpt) has done actual physical visits to many of the 'vault' sites and has some local photography. (of razor wire and cameras)

Scientology must *hate* satellites!!

I suspect 'Int Base' is being closed down because of them. (and, of course, other factors, like Keith Henson)

Zinj