What's new

SEA Org ANZO - CREATING ENEMIES

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
How the hell can you crop a post when you quote it and not get it looking like this????
Can someone help me please?
I don't really think I'm a technophobe, but sometimes it works and other times it doesn't but I don't know what I do wrong (or right!!)

Whooooo Hoooooooo, I am now officially a member of Anonymous, I received the phone call and was told....

make sure you preserve ALL OF the first part of the PRE- quote (see bolded part above)

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
How the hell can you crop a post when you quote it and not get it looking like this????
I don't really think I'm a technophobe, but sometimes it works and other times it doesn't but I don't know what I do wrong (or right!!)

And at the end make sure you preserve all of the end quote (see bolded part below)

[/QUOTE]

Feral

Rogue male

I like it when the one I am quoting is still in a bubble

I was told today by Ceedia that the 4th button on the right (lime green) can be used to put the bubble back onto the text after you mess with the quoted text

Whooooo Hoooooooo, I am now officially a member of Anonymous, I received the phone call and was told....

delete

"oh and while you are at it, could you cram Mike Ferris on handling out ethics situations within families, my brother is physically violent and I asked you lot to handle it... I even talked to Mr Ferris and he said he was in the process of doing that.... that was four years ago, apparently it takes a long long time!!"

"We don't deal with subversives"

"...but you are talking to me now, apparently, you have informed me I am a member of a subversive group"

QUOTE]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is just so bloody funny. I love your responses, Bill. Bloody good show!

PS How does it feel to be Anonymous? I suppose you won't know yourself now.

:thumbsup:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was told today by Ceedia that the 4th button on the right (lime green) can e used to put the bubble back onto the text after you mess with the quoted text
4th button? On the right? The right of what? Where are the first 3 buttons? What buttons are you talking about?

When I'm in the "reply" window, there are formatting icons above, and to the right are only smilies. Below are more smilies that I have no idea how to use or what they are for. But I don't see anything to the right that is lime green and not a smilie.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
I like it when the one I am quoting is still in a bubble

Yes, that's how I like it to look too

I was told today by Ceedia that the 4th button on the right (lime green) can be used to put the bubble back onto the text after you mess with the quoted text

Thanks, Hmmm lots to learn! I'll look at the video too that Pixie said about.

I go on IRC sometimes and lots to learn there too, and lots of channers willing to help an old codger like me :yes:

(hope this works!)

Feral

Rogue male
4th button? On the right? The right of what? Where are the first 3 buttons? What buttons are you talking about?

When I'm in the "reply" window, there are formatting icons above, and to the right are only smilies. Below are more smilies that I have no idea how to use or what they are for. But I don't see anything to the right that is lime green and not a smilie.

Look at the symbols in the line above the text window. UP happy girl!

anonmom

Patron with Honors
Scary as it was, they retorted that I was a member of a subversive group trying to kill off mankind... I said, "no, I left scn several years ago"

Bill, you awesome Aussie! I'm still cracking up over this!

I'm glad you pointed that out, I noticed it too. I'm not really sure that it was actually intended... seems that after studying scn for many years, that this ability springs forth naturally.

I read 'But he was a brilliant genius' and I think... WTF? How exactly is that so???

What I see as 'Brilliant' was Hubbards incredible ability to get a person to sell their soul for snake oil....

He'd find something that would produce a really cool and fairly immediate effect, steal it from whoever authored it, give one a taste of it, convince him that behind 'that feeling' lay the 'key' to the almighty, and hold that out as a carrot to extract the maximum sacrifice as a price tag. Then a series of additional layers were laid in to make exiting the off ramp a very risky and costly predicament. The matrix he built to entrap one was brilliant. The tech itself, as regards the useful stuff was rather simple and ordinary- certainly nothing extraordinary or spiritually divine.

Yep, KV. I think you've got it to full EP. Well done! Lookes like you made it to Operating SP. Maybe you would like to write a success story? :D