What's new

Bring kids to Flag!! (?)

Good twin

Floater
Human Again......I don't know how to say this exactly. I just want you to know that I really like the way you turned out. Whether it's because of or in spite of the cult, I'm just really glad that right now you are who you are and are here to say what you say,

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds your posts direct, heartfelt, and inspiring. You would have every right to "play victim" and whine about your own losses and abuses. Instead you are proactive and aware of what it takes to move forward.

Thank you. :clap:
GT

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quote from Happygirl:

I wonder how many years of her life will have been stolen? How many of her "natural loyalties" to her own needs, her own creativity, her desires for friends and family or children. Is this someone who could have come up with a cure for cancer, or written music to bring our hearts alive? Within the scn world these are all unlikely as she is lured down the funnel to ever narrower thinking and ever more present contempt for humanity ("wogs"). How much abuse she will put up with in the SO ( indoctrinated at 4 1/2 - I give her 5% chance of avoiding the SO glamour before she's 16.)

This is spot on. Here are a few thing I observed as far as kids growing up in a Scio. family. First of all, I think it gave my parents an excuse for dumping way more of their shit on me and my sister than "normal" parents would. After all, we were just "thetans in little bodies". We were left home alone quite young while mom and dad were off to the "church" and I was responsible for my younger sibling even though I was way too young to be alone myself!

While I was on course in the org. I observed these things:
-one staff member with a TON of kids-ALL OF THEM DIRTY-MOST OF THE TIME!!:no: :no: I think about half of them were shipped off to the SO.-one staff member-who was SUP TRAINED, had a 9YEAR OLD that COULDN'T READ!!!!!! But you better believe he was on his purif. instead of school!!!-one staff member had a baby who grew up in the ORG. I remember seeing this little girl with diapers so full of shit, the whole HGC smelled!!!! One day she was having her barley formula-from a BOTTLE AT AGE 3 and her mother was reading her a frigging' LRH bulletin for a nap story!!! WTF!!!!

I would like to tell you that I threw a fit and straightened their asses out right there, but I DIDN'T. After all, they were staff and were clearing the planet and I was just a lowly public, dumping my hard earned cash into the church's coffers!!

Anyways, having my own kids really woke me up. No way would they EVER be dirty, neglected, and uneducated for the good of the "only true third dynamic activity"!

So you're spot on Happy Girl, when it comes to kids the church is quite guilty of using and abusing them!!

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Quote from Happygirl:
So you're spot on Happy Girl, when it comes to kids the church is quite guilty of using and abusing them!!

Thank you, and I agree with you. However, credit should be given where credit is due. It was actually Human Again that you quoted, who has come a long way to say that, in fact, has become human again. And good for you, too, for not raising dirty, uneducated kids! :)

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am truly a very sick puppy!

The visual that filled my mind of someone speaking directly into the sexual organs of the opposite sex to audit an egg, or a swarm of sperm....well, you get the point!!! :whistling:

:roflmao: Thanks. I hadn't gotten the visual before. :D

Human Again

Human Again......I don't know how to say this exactly. I just want you to know that I really like the way you turned out. Whether it's because of or in spite of the cult, I'm just really glad that right now you are who you are and are here to say what you say,

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds your posts direct, heartfelt, and inspiring. You would have every right to "play victim" and whine about your own losses and abuses. Instead you are proactive and aware of what it takes to move forward.

Thank you. :clap:
GT

:kiss: Thankyou Good twin, I feel loved and appreciated. :blush:

PS I found this photo on the floor, is it yours?
goodtwin.jpg

Human Again

Yeah, her kid was shy. So what? That's not a ruin, that's how we learn who we are, what our place in the world is, and how to relate to others. :duh:

Really?? How old were you?
I was about 9 I think when I did my first offical comm course. My Dad had me doing TRs as far back as my memory goes.

My friend admitted to me recently she got no personal gains from the OT levels. She did it for this exact same reason. Adults are just as affected by that praise as kids.

Too true. I often wonder, if I had had bridge auditing in the SO, would I have been the same as your friend? Would I have "felt" the same wins and benefits that people told me they had? I just went on assuming that they were ace - I mean who would continue if they weren't? I always felt a little saddened that I never had the OT level experience to make a judgement on but as I hear more and more people say they got little or nothing from it, my little bit of chargrin dimisnishes.

I would like to think I would have stopped at the OT III materials and gone - "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!" - in fact the little trickle of rumor that did reach me about aliens and body thetans etc I justified saying "It must be something else, surely no one would take that seriously." I also wondered if it were in fact true but one had amplified perceptions by then ( from the amazing OT I & II processes) that one could see the evidence. Having always been a sci fi fan I would have LOVED to have had perspections and memories of other beings etc. Oops, I'm off topic. :blush: I guess there were so many hooks, one for every consciousness.

Human Again

Sperm Sec Check

Hell, why not start auditing our sperm and ova.

Please feel free to add your questions:

Have you intended to inseminate?
In the race to insseminate, did you cause any harm?
Are you concealing any damaged DNA?
Have you attempted to inseminate your bother sperms?

Ova Sec Check
Have you denied any sperm a right to inseminate?
Have you inticed sperm without intending to concieve?
When escaping the ovary, did you cause pain to your parent?

:p

Some idiot scn mother sez;
"She is only 4 1/2 years old.... and she started originating comm to people she didn't know..."

Way to go MOMMY.

You are an unbelievable ass hole.

AWH

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
We all know how scummy the CofS is. And yes, I too had some thoughts about the wisdom of a 4 1/2 year old girl excitedly running up to complete strangers to get in comm with them.

But just taking it at face value, I thought it was a nice win for the kid. One would assume the mother doesn't send her off to the mall alone to hang out.

Paul

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I saw my daughter’s huge ruin
<rant>
:grouch:
Yes, you were looking in the mirror at the time, you vapid woman.

This child is 4!
Four.

Some humans are shy, some are vivacious, some are solemn.
Its called personality.
I cannot imagine how shyness in a 4 year old can be called a ruin.
For the love of god. She is still trying on all the various parts of expressing herself. Let her find herself.

</rant>

:grouch: