What's new

Re: Sea org member Dave Johnson-RIP

Woggin' out

Patron with Honors
Hello. I don't know where to post this but I haven't seen any info on Dave Johnson. (OT V). I thought that perhaps some of his old friends may want to know this. He was a Class Vlll auditor at CCINT during the 90's. (Later demoted but not sure which post). He was on the Apollo as well during the Elron days and had a few stories to tell.
Anyway at the end of 1999 his wife (Patricia or Linda ? Johnson) was offloaded from PAC due to her health sit. (She was Clear). She had diabetes and was going blind due to it. I believe she was deemed PTS and Dave and her left the Sea Org to handle it. Spouse and I (being Public) I'm sure were given the "acceptable truth" story by Dave. I know Dave didn't want to say but they both were offloaded. They didn't want to talk about it really. They stayed w/ us for a bit and then went back East to try and get a business going. I know Dave had felt confident that he could do well w/ all his training.
About a year later Dave called us and asked to borrow quite a bit of money for a deal he had going w/ the Sultan of Brunai (sp?). As we were up to our eyeballs in debt we couldn't help him.
Six months later his wfe called us and told us that Dave was dying of brain cancer. She said that he was completely imobolized but yet he could still react w/ his eyes. She said it was terminal of course and that he only had a few weeks left. We sent a care package and she promised that she would keep in contact w/ us. She also said that she had a mother that she was going to stay with.
We never heard form her again nor do we have any info on her or what happened to her.
Not able to say when Dave died but I put it at approx.2002. Can anyone else fill in the blanks?
This story speaks volumes of how the CO$ really treats their people. To be sick is a crime in their eyes. Where is the compassion?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Compassion? Does that carry a commission? How much do you pay for compassion? If there's no money in it for them, they're not interested.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
RIP

Perfect example of the church using then offloading staff that are sick so they don't have to care for them. Very sad.:no:

How is someone that has no life in the Sea org PTS, someone explain that one to me. (rhetorical)

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment to Woggin' out

There is no compassion in corporate scientology, much less basic empathy.
Corporate scientology behaves like a psychopath: If it is not perceived to benefit them, they want nothing to do with it. Corporate scientology is a psychopathic organization run by a psychopath.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Corporate scientology behaves like a psychopath: If it is not perceived to benefit them, they want nothing to do with it. Corporate scientology is a psychopathic organization run by a psychopath.

You do have a way with words Smitty! :yes:

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
Dave was a great guy; sweet, softspoken, calm, just plain nice. I knew him in mid-1990s at CC Int. He was working in the pc folder archive (an uncooled, super hot space). He was not auditing then, which I thought odd since he was so highly trained. I remember he had a hole in his shoe and he put a card in the shoe to separate his sock from the floor. I guess it was easier than getting Division 3 to give him a new pair of shoes.

Rest in peace, gentle Dave.

Last edited:

Woggin' out

Patron with Honors
Yes Takin' time. That's what I remember too during the 90's. He was a great guy. I also remember his teeth were in bad shape. Now I realize after waking up that the CO$ considered their slaves so unimportantly that they were denied their own "Basics" for their health! Why is this allowed? I don't understand with all the money paid to them why they don't take care of their own? DM I hope Instant Karma gets you!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
hmmm.... This one has me confused. Dave and Linda Johnson, from what I remember, both passed away on the same day, and both were still in the Sea Org. Dave Johnson was a Class VIII auditor and OT IV.

There was another person you may be referring to, which was the husband of Pamela Lancaster-Johnson. I don't know the circumstances of her husbands death. I do know it occured. Around 91 or 92.

Dave and Linda passed on in the late 90's or early 2000's.

I was in charge of staff medical at CCI during that time.

Pamela was a larger lady, a redhead who worked in Div 6, who has a stunning singing voice. She may still be there.

Good twin

Floater
On the same day, Bea? Is there a back story to this one? It sounds curious....sorry if I'm prying, but it really caught my attention.
GT
hmmm.... This one has me confused. Dave and Linda Johnson, from what I remember, both passed away on the same day, and both were still in the Sea Org. Dave Johnson was a Class VIII auditor and OT IV.

There was another person you may be referring to, which was the husband of Pamela Lancaster-Johnson. I don't know the circumstances of her husbands death. I do know it occured. Around 91 or 92.

Dave and Linda passed on in the late 90's or early 2000's.

I was in charge of staff medical at CCI during that time.

Pamela was a larger lady, a redhead who worked in Div 6, who has a stunning singing voice. She may still be there.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
sorry don't have any more information. Only that they both died of natural causes on the same day. Anyone else remember this?

Vinaire

Sponsor

Do they vote Republican?

Woggin' out

Patron with Honors
Hey Bea. No I'm not talking about Pamela Lancaster-Johnson. She was still in when I was there in the past year.(Still working in the FSM office). Dave and Linda Johnson were off-lines and I know Linda was ordered to leave ther SO to handle her PTSness. Dave elected to go with her. I know because they stayed at my house for a while and then left to try and make some money and handle Linda's health problems. They were not on lines when they passed. I didn't know that Linda passed w/ Dave as last I heard form her that Dave was days away from dying of brain cancer. If so that explains why I never heard form her again. That almost comforts me as I jnow Linda was in a bad way and those two really loved eachother. Dave was Class Vlll and he was actually OTV. Maybe you heard a shore story but this is what I know. CCINT was never forthcoming re: this.