What's new

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
More a spin and disinfo effort than direct speculation. Speculation assumes an honest suggestion of reality or possibility.

Zinj

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
Ok, here's a few of the cases I was able to find:

In 1991, Graham successfully defended Century City lawyer in two breaches of fiduciary dutry filed by his former client, COS.

1993, lead litigator for Fishman-Geertz in COS vs. Fishman-Geertz, a defamation suit. COS dropped their suit out of fear that OT3 materials would be entered into public record.

In 1999, Graham worked with Jason Scott and Rick Ross to knock a $3 million judgment against Ross down to $5,000. The original settlement had been obtained by Moxon and COS and was basically their way to ruin Ross.

Article here:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/deprogramming/deprogramming26.html

He was able to have charges in Hurtado v. Berry dropped against him (basically a trumped up case built by COS) in 2001.

More recently, he had charges reduced in the "stalking" case of AGP.

You can find detail on most of the cases here:

http://www.holysmoke.org/gb/hon_john_ashcroft-berry2-pd111001.doc

You can also read about COS's relentless harassment of GB. Through their “Fair Game” policy, they’ve basically destroyed the man’s career and taken away pretty much everything he had. So that people on this message board can call him Homer Simpson.

Pretty reprehensible stuff.

And why is gramhmy pooh not paid? Because he looses cases, and any money he makes goes to the church!

Why is it that everyone who attacks the church in court has homer simpson for counsel?

Perhaps it is because people instinctivly choose people like themselves?

My theory (pure speculation) is that AO is holding onto the video because it shows him cursing and taunting the crack security team of Gold, while trespassing.

alex (being inappropriatly but humorously sarcastic)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology has intimidated and made fools of lawyers, judges and police for half a century.

This is changing!

These people, all of society really, don't exactly find it fun to be made fools of.

The change is happening with media first. We can observe that they are not 'shuddered into silnce' anymore. Every new critical and ridiculing article you see is another small, or big, step towards correcting this situation.

Eventually public opinion is turned.. Sufficiently to turn politics and the justice system.

That avalanche is already rolling. Only sensible thing to do is to get out of the way!

CoS will find it very hard to 'pull a Henson' these days!

In fact, when AnonOrange's trial is done and he's free.. And the Scam Cult cited for their shenanigans... That may open a possibility to reopen Henson's case and have the Cult pay him his due for the harrasment they subjected him to! - That would be damages in a comfortable amount of millions!

:yes:

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
Especially cops. Not in Riverside county (yet), but elsewhere.

I had a great conversation with one of the local cops when we ended up at their police station with a sci that was trying to follow us.

Now, I knew that the Scis have been trying to work their way into the cop's confidence. At one point, the cop even asked us who was paying us!! Wonder where he got that from?

Anyway, it gave me an opportunity to talk about some of the real reasons that we do protest. And then I said to him, "look, we know that they call you if someone so much as accidently steps on their grass." He nodded, obviously recalling the numerous calls they field from the Scis. Then I added, "but everytime we try to leave, they try to follow us home!"

So he said, "well, the next time they call us because you guys are protesting, I'm going to tell them to knock that stuff off."

I thought that was pretty cool . . .

The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology has intimidated and made fools of lawyers, judges and police for half a century.

This is changing!

These people, all of society really, don't exactly find it fun to be made fools of.

Last edited:

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good thing AnonOrange didn't show up with swords, eh?

And ScudMuffin, no one gives a rat's turd about your ignore list (or anyone else's).

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
Well since the security at gold are scientologists, perhaps they would not be so quick to shoot as the private security in the sword incident...

I don't understand why one of the many OTs at CC didn't just use their powers to disarm the guy . . .

Btw, security at Gold doesn't carry guns. Apparently they don't rank high enough up in the security food chain to be allowed to pack heat.

Last edited:

Matex

Patron
I don't understand why one of the many OTs at CC didn't just use their powers to disarm the guy . . .

They did - by hiring armed security.

Nobody else can do that, especially if they have engrams or body thetans.

This is the power of being OT, and of being cause instead of effect.

Only scientologists are really good at it. Nobody else knows how.