What's new

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I don't understand why one of the many OTs at CC didn't just use their powers to disarm the guy . . .

Btw, security at Gold doesn't carry guns. Apparently they don't rank high enough up in the security food chain to be allowed to pack heat.
It's nothing to do with rank, it's to avoid the obvious outcome should one of the Security Guards suddenly cognite on the "greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" and apply it to McSavage. :)

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Good thing AnonOrange didn't show up with swords, eh? <...snip>
Just out of curiosity, is this comment meant to "position" Anon (the group) with the poor unfortunate who died?

If it's meant to be a joke, you might want to reassess your values, this comment doesn't match your previously stated positions on compassion and human decency. :confused2:

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Bjorkist

Good thing AnonOrange didn't show up with swords, eh?

And ScudMuffin, no one gives a rat's turd about your ignore list (or anyone else's).

Thanks for revealing yourself, man. Bjork would be disgusted with you, Just as I am.

Say hi to you OSA bosses.

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
Thanks for revealing yourself, man. Bjork would be disgusted with you, Just as I am.

Say hi to your OSA bosses.

Hey, cut her some slack. That was obviously her attempt at humor. Given that she's a sci, she's probably fairly unfamiliar with the concept . . .

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Packing...

Unarmed security guards at Gold....hmmmmm...

It's nothing to do with rank, it's to avoid the obvious outcome should one of the Security Guards suddenly cognite on the "greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" and apply it to McSavage. :)

Initially, I passed over Panda's post as a humorous, off-hand remark. :)

Then I thought about it a bit...:questions:

Far stranger things have happened for sure. :nervous: :p

Roy

uniquemand

Unbeliever
And while I've seen pro-scientology statements from Bjorkist, I would say they are very far from being a scientologist, as they promote the use of psychedelic drugs.

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
I've seen videos on Youtube of AnonOrange being detained by police at a Christmas parade near a Scientology building in L.A. I don't know if he was arrested or not.

It looks like the CoS hired some burly bodybuilder to accuse AnonOrange and also Angry Gay Pope of "threatening" his children. It sounds like more of the CoS's tactic of trying to get protesters arrested on trumped up charges.

Does anyone know anymore about this incident?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I've seen videos on Youtube of AnonOrange being detained by police at a Christmas parade near a Scientology building in L.A. I don't know if he was arrested or not.

It looks like the CoS hired some burly bodybuilder to accuse AnonOrange and also Angry Gay Pope of "threatening" his children. It sounds like more of the CoS's tactic of trying to get protesters arrested on trumped up charges.

Does anyone know anymore about this incident?

Yes he was. I'll start a thread on the picket with the videos. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8883

Last edited:

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
Isnt Anonoranges court appearance tomorrow?

Any one going?

Sockpuppy?

Good of you to ask, Alex.

I believe that's correct.

He just has to enter a plea. He actually is asking for interested parties to wait until a trial date is set before they plan on attending.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good of you to ask, Alex.

I believe that's correct.

He just has to enter a plea. He actually is asking for interested parties to wait until a trial date is set before they plan on attending.

Hopefully you can keep us informed as the case progress's.

I'm assuming he will plead innocent....

Is Graham still representing him? And will he be at the arraignment?

PooBear

Graham and AngryGayPope attended with Orange who pleaded not guilty. The first pre-trial conference is in January with the trial date of March.

Graham left for New Zealand tonight to spend the holiday with his father. He will return on December 30.

Elliot Abelson repped the cult. He made a motion to ban Orange from protesting at ALL Scientology properties, but the judge denied it, banning him from protesting at Gold.

Abelson was accompanied by Danny Dunigan, the guard whose hand was allegedly bitten by Orange after being dogpiled on by Dunigan & 3 other staff, and Muriel Dufresne, who I think is the main PR flack for Gold.