What's new

London Protest 13/12/08

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well done Tamasin!

Some of us, like you, noticed how Terril tried to derail this picket report and the previous one.

I agree with you about Scientologists being untrustwothy - whichever side of Tottenham Court Road they stand on!

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
I have to say the MOMENT I saw the post I went to see when Tasmin had been last online here (was about 5pm I think) and the post 3 hours later. So I quickly PMed Terril

Originally Posted by UkAnony

(And link to his post)

I don't think Tamasin (Sharone) would be all that amused by the post Terril, I think she may likely be rather offended by it really, but anyway did not come here to bitch at you ok?

I had only really come to post a video, but in seeing Terril's post I needed to PM him in the hope he would of changed his post.

Thats twice now Tamasin (Sharone) has been pisssed off at you now Terril, I think you just steer well clear from her from now on please Terril, weather it be on here or at a protest.

As for you Tamasin (Sharone) :wink2: (like I said to you after last protest) speak with An0nand0n

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
I have to say the MOMENT I saw the post I went to see when Tasmin had been last online here (was about 5pm I think) and the post 3 hours later. So I quickly PMed Terril

I had only really come to post a video, but in seeing Terril's post I needed to PM him in the hope he would of changed his post.

Thats twice now Tamasin (Sharone) has been pisssed off at you now Terril, I think you just steer well clear from her from now on please Terril, weather it be on here or at a protest.

As for you Tamasin (Sharone) :wink2: (like I said to you after last protest) speak with An0nand0n

It seems clear you are not the Anon I thought you were. Was a guy took photos and they seemed to be in the video. I thought that was you.

You have my phone no and are welcome to phone me. :)

I think I must know you at least periphally and applaud you for protesting in the rain. :)

I like Tamasin, and am supportive of her. But I like to have fun, and tease.

Note that my teasing was in the direction of showing how powerful she is.

Hope you understood that Tam.

Below is " The Enemy Line" which myself and Hartly discussed. Opposite of teasing.

But yes. I'm bad. :(

http://www.exscientologykids.com/esk...pic.php?t=1361

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
It seems clear you are not the Anon I thought you were. Was a guy took photos and they seemed to be in the video. I thought that was you.

You have my phone no and are welcome to phone me. :) I think I must know you at least periphally and applaud you for protesting in the rain. :)

I like Tamasin, and am supportive of her. But I like to have fun, and tease.
Note that my teasing was in the direction of showing how powerful she is.

Hope you understood that Tam. Below is " The Enemy Line" which myself and Hartly discussed. Opposite of teasing. But yes. I'm bad. :(

http://www.exscientologykids.com/esk...pic.php?t=1361

No I was NOT the one who took pictures for the video :lol: . Was the guy in the cowboy santa hat that was took pics. I had a red bandana and was mostly close to the guy giving out santa hats.

"But I like to have fun, and tease."

Please Terril, am not saying to stop having fun and even teasing, HELL I myself get teased a ton, but some times it just goes way to far. I don't know teasing on a forum like here or WWP is quite differant than teasing (the same person) in RL or on some instant messagner thing (like Yahoo, MSN, Skype etc)

And to have someone PM to letting you know Tamasin would not like what you had posted I think you should of modfied the post (am sorry to be getting on at you ok Terril?) What I am 31 right now and both you and Tamasin are a lot older than me, and I knew stright away Tamasin would not of liked the post.

Am sure you are a great guy, you just need to think

1 - about your "teasing target"
(age group, male/female, do you know the person well enough)

2 - what is ok and what isn't, when teasing the person.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
No I was NOT the one who took pictures for the video :lol: . Was the guy in the cowboy santa hat that was took pics. I had a red bandana and was mostly close to the guy giving out santa hats.

"But I like to have fun, and tease."

Please Terril, am not saying to stop having fun and even teasing, HELL I myself get teased a ton, but some times it just goes way to far. I don't know teasing on a forum like here or WWP is quite differant than teasing (the same person) in RL or on some instant messagner thing (like Yahoo, MSN, Skype etc)

And to have someone PM to letting you know Tamasin would not like what you had posted I think you should of modfied the post (am sorry to be getting on at you ok Terril?) What I am 31 right now and both you and Tamasin are a lot older than me, and I knew stright away Tamasin would not of liked the post.

Am sure you are a great guy, you just need to think

1 - about your "teasing target"
(age group, male/female, do you know the person well enough)

2 - what is ok and what isn't, when teasing the person.

Thanks for caring. :)

I was hoping it was enjoyable fun for Tam also.
Seems I got things wrong.

PS I was next to the guy giving out santa hats, but didn't notice a red bandana.
Still don't know who you are! maybe we chatted in the pub?

You're pretty good at being anon. :)

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
111508143516eq3.jpg

img8803il6si1.jpg

303198751375141d58efvd2.jpg

though wasn't the mask this time was a red bandana