What's new

Anciens scientologues

Nishi

Patron
Yes I know Per. He came at home and I had a long pen-friendship with him until I became a "squirel". He is still believing in the Church... What to say ? It's his way :)

Last edited:

Nishi

Patron
Per has been out of the cofs since 1982
I am sure not. He had a cancer and was out but came back in AOSH DK after he was cured from his illness. I met him there in 1992 and he came at home during a special holiday in 1998. Maybe he is now retired until next life but he is still in good standing with the church because when I left and have started in the Rons org he wrote me to stop writting him and so and so :duh:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I am sure not. He had a cancer and was out but came back in AOSH DK after he was cured from his illness. I met him there in 1992 and he came at home during a special holiday in 1998. Maybe he is now retired until next life but he is still in good standing with the church because when I left and have started in the Rons org he wrote me to stop writting him and so and so :duh:

That's not the same Per Lund - Per was declared in 1982 and has not had cancer. He was the NOTs lead auditor at AOSH EU when I was the CO there and I am in touch with him now.