What's new

Today Tonight Melbourne Org Labour Abuse A Setup

Secret Santa

Working as a member of the film Industry in both Australia and the United States I am privey to a lot of secret goings on in the media.

Part of what my company does is consult to all facets of the Industry.

Two weeks before Today Tonight aired the story about child slavery in Scn Orgs, Today Tonight approached three major talent agencies in Melbourne looking for actors.

Their request: They were looking for up to 5 young actors between the ages of 17 to 25 that had little or no knowledge of Scientology for a "reinactment". Their specification for young actors with little or no knowledg of Scn piqued my interest, so I enquired.

When I contacted my contact at Channel 7 about the actor request, she said, and I quote, "Today Tonight want to do a story about companies employing child labour at under award wages".

Not even channel 7 knew what the actual content of the story was the Jounalist was going to put to air. The fact the Journalist had been stopped by the Supreme Court from attacking Scientology for 5 years, and had one year left on his sentence, convinced channel 7 that the story wasn't going to be about Scn.

All the journalist had to go on was a comment about the amount of pay we used to get at Melbourne Org.

They set up a small unprofessional camera on a tripof a couple of days before at about 4:30pm and pretended to do short commercial shots with just a female model and cameraman, sliding further down the street in order to position themselves opposite the org.

At about 5:15, the camera man enterered the org to do an OCA test, and evesdrop. The fact that the voice over by a young actor on TV indicated people and gave them the wrong names, made it all the funnier.

As they had no new material except the exposes from the '80's, the editor added these as insert shots, had the actor read the autocue that was made up of transcriptions that were passed off as "new intelligence".

Anyone who was at Melbourne, Adelaide, or Sydney orgs during the middle to late 80's, would've been intimately acquained with Scientologists that were radio announcers and journalists.

I have personally met the head of "Anonymous" in Pennsylvania (the pixled face in the report, whose day job is a "special interest" producer for a TV morning show there and who comes on every so often as a "clinical psychiatrist" to give a give a profile evaluation of a defendant in major court cases.

As my Jounalism professor once stated, "Jounalism is two-thirds creative writing, one-third actual quotes. Make a mountain out of a molehill inorder to engage the readers. When reading a newspaper it is intelligent to believe half of of what you read. It is brilliance to know which half to believe".

ttamaad

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Santa, I trust you enjoy your stay

I must ask, though, what you are trying to portray in your post? I fail to understand the point of it apart from saying that the media beat up a story... isn't that what they always do?

It is a known fact that children are employed in scn and work, just as adults do, for extremely long hours and for little or no pay... all against labour laws in Australia

Also, there is no "head" of anonymous... can you please clarify???

Suggest you go into session and locate some somatics or pressures in yer space and handle them fast. Yer Bts are starting to freewheel. You might not mind, but please!! have some consideration for others! It's not a pretty sight.

Neo

Secret Satan

Anyone foolish enough to believe this, then I suggest you reread through this thread: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=6541&highlight=today+tonight+child

And rewatch these episodes for yourself:

Part 1

Part 2

I can name each of those children in that show. I can name their parents. I can tell you where they live. I can tell you the names of their wog businesses. I can even tell you what Secret Santa's name is, and what staff position at the Melbourne Org they most likely hold.

You are privy to nothing but the detritus dribbling out your mouth. LRH said the only way to control someone is to lie to them. Are you still drilling that here?

Dont talk about what you know, produce the documents.

Oh and the pixel face in the report is me genius. Pennsylvania is a long way from Melbourne.

Why does everyone think that lying and fair game against honest people is so approporiate?

Neo

Working as a member of the film Industry in both Australia and the United States I am privey to a lot of secret goings on in the media.

Two weeks before Today Tonight aired the story about child slavery in Scn Orgs, Today Tonight approached three major talent agencies in Melbourne looking for actors.

Their request: They were looking for up to 5 young actors between the ages of 17 to 25 that had little or no knowledge of Scientology for a "reinactment". Their specification for young actors with little or no knowledg of Scn piqued my interest, so I enquired.

When I contacted my contact at Channel 7 about the actor request, she said, and I quote, "Today Tonight want to do a story about companies employing child labour at under award wages".

Not even channel 7 knew what the actual content of the story was the Jounalist was going to put to air. The fact the Journalist had been stopped by the Supreme Court from attacking Scientology for 5 years, and had one year left on his sentence, convinced channel 7 that the story wasn't going to be about Scn.

All the journalist had to go on was a comment about the amount of pay we used to get at Melbourne Org.

They set up a small unprofessional camera on a tripof a couple of days before at about 4:30pm and pretended to do short commercial shots with just a female model and cameraman, sliding further down the street in order to position themselves opposite the org.

At about 5:15, the camera man enterered the org to do an OCA test, and evesdrop. The fact that the voice over by a young actor on TV indicated people and gave them the wrong names, made it all the funnier.

As they had no new material except the exposes from the '80's, the editor added these as insert shots, had the actor read the autocue that was made up of transcriptions that were passed off as "new intelligence".

Anyone who was at Melbourne, Adelaide, or Sydney orgs during the middle to late 80's, would've been intimately acquained with Scientologists that were radio announcers and journalists.

I have personally met the head of "Anonymous" in Pennsylvania (the pixled face in the report, whose day job is a "special interest" producer for a TV morning show there and who comes on every so often as a "clinical psychiatrist" to give a give a profile evaluation of a defendant in major court cases.

As my Jounalism professor once stated, "Jounalism is two-thirds creative writing, one-third actual quotes. Make a mountain out of a molehill inorder to engage the readers. When reading a newspaper it is intelligent to believe half of of what you read. It is brilliance to know which half to believe".

Feral

Rogue male
Hello Secret Santa,

That's a funny Nick.

Maybe you could ask Neo to name the under aged unpaid full time workers, or then you could just apologise.....your call.

We both know that those kids weren't actors, remember "honesty and case gain"? You aren't really justified in doing and saying 'anything you want' 'cos we are just SPs' see, that's what the Nazis thought and it didn't work out for them either.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If you are talking about the piece Today Tonight did last year with Neo and David Graham, you are sadly mistaken.

The Journalist had done many many stories on SCN over the previous 2 years with no "sentence" to complete. He filmed actual children of Scientology staff members entering the Org. I know because recognised some of them.

I hope Neo will comment further.

(edit) Neo posted before I completed my post.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Hello Secret Santa

I was on staff in the 80s in Sydney and I didn't know any journalists or TV people. We knew everyone who came in and what they did for a living. None of them was in the media.

Good luck to you if you think that spreading lies around is going to help your cause. It hasn't helped the world in over 50 years, so what do you think your continued allegance to this corrupt orgamisation is going to get you?

I'm sorry that you thought your lies were important enough to post.

Unfortunately, some people think that it's ok for children to work in slave-like conditions, and stand by and do nothing about it. You are obviously one of them.

Sad.

Neo

Well at the very least it has given me a chance to relive my 15 minutes. Wow, thanks Secret Santa.

Neo

Last edited:

Neo

Child labour abuse is not OK - Get your ethics in

Some more information for my friend the Secret Santa:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=139009&postcount=95

From Neo vs The Matrix, what I went through to film this story.

"Would you be willing to do an on camera interview?"

I was a little taken aback. I can help. I know I can. But the thought of doing such a thing was freaking me out. Me? On camera? I haven't even got a head for radio! But wait, this is not about me. This is about the children in Scientology. I know things. Things that can help.

"Ummm..."

"You can remain anonymous. We don't have to identify you." He sensed my hesitation.

I was speaking to Brian Seymour, a journalist from the television show Today Tonight, from Channel 7 in Australia. Not one of my favourite shows, but they had been doing some anti-Scientology stories lately. And I was speaking with the journalist responsible for those stories. I respected what he had done.

"Sure, I'll do it." What the fuck am I saying? Timid voice, where are you? I was agreeing to put myself out there. Possibly make myself a target. Or maybe not. I didn't really know. But I felt excited by the prospect also. This is kinda cool, actually. Yeh, me on TV, what a hoot. Piss off timid voice, I'm doing this!

We arranged a time to meet at the television studios. They were in the city, past the Org. It was the first time I had ventured into the city since leaving staff. I was a little hesitant.

I was given my security pass at reception, and asked to wait in the lobby. Brian came down after a few minutes and introduced himself. On the way to his office, we passed by a room with hundreds of monitors, displaying many different images and stories from around the world. Somewhere within all of that was a news reader reading out todays news. A huge glass wall stood between me and this organised chaos in front of me. So this is what goes on beyond the edges of my television screen, I thought. It was surreal. Passing familiar faces as I walked down the corridor, and into the large office space where Today Tonight staff put their stories together. I said nothing, but inside I was like a little school kid, "hey I know you, wow, and you too!" I was trying to remain cool, like I knew what I was doing. Probably too steep a gradient for me.

We went into a side office. Bright lights had been set up. A camera man and sound man were setting up their equipment. I sat opposite Brian. For such a surreal experience, it quickly took on a sense of normality to it. At its core, it was just a conversation between two people. And it quickly felt this way. I knew the lights and camera were there. But they weren't a distraction. The questions were asked of me, and I answered. I just spoke my truth. I was surprised at how comfortable I felt.

After the interview was complete, they set up to get images of Brian asking the questions. These were to be edited in with my answers. The camera was placed behind me. It was just Brian reading the questions (to me, but on camera), and me saying whatever. My voice wasn't to be in that section. It felt like doing TRs. I tried not to feel restimulated by this part of the experience.

After we finished, Brian asked if I would accompany him to the new org building at Ascot Vale. They had been unable to get any footage of the children at the org in the city, which surprised me. I suggested they may have been moved to Ascot Vale to avoid being seen.

I thought I would be ok with doing it. But I quickly hated this bit. I saw some staff members, and was sitting (and at times lying) in the back of the car. I actually got very anxious from the experience. I didn't want to be there. The physical reaction it created was alarming. I came very close to wetting myself. I was surprised by this. At the time I could only think about how embarrassing this would be. In hindsight I became more concerned about the psychological impact Scientology must have created in me to create this effect. I stilled myself, mentally, as much as I could. I survived.

There were no children at the Ascot Vale org. I explained to Brian exactly where they would be, what the org schedule was, where staff muster was, etc. He organised to film the next morning at the city org. He asked if I would join him. I said no. That was too much. I believed he had the information he would need to get the footage of the children at the org, which would make the story.

I got a call several hours later that day. The filming had been a success. They had a lot of footage. He asked if I could make it in to the studio to ID the children. I rescheduled my days work, and made my way into the city again. Twice in two days. It wasn't so scary this time.

I wasn't aware at first that I would actually be getting filmed for this bit. Once I was lead into the editing room, where the video of that mornings filming was located, I noticed a camera being set up behind me.

"Are you ok with us filming this? It shouldn't take too long."

I thought about it. For about half a split second. There really was no point in not doing it. You do it all, or you don't bother at all. No one wins from me bailing half way.

"Sure. No worries."

It was only supposed to last about fifteen minutes. We were there for almost two hours. There was a lot of footage. It was actually great footage. It was exactly as I explained it would be. Perhaps they had been filming in the wrong spot before. Or at the wrong time. Apparently they had dozens of hours of wasted film with no children to be seen, from previous filming. Well, that was all fixed now.

Brian explained that he was interviewing Jason Beghe a couple of days later. I told him to say hi to Jason for me. Sure, he doesn't know me, but what they hell!

I got an email from Brian. Jason said for me to email him. I was like a little school kid all over again (hey I know you, wow, and you too!).

Brian called me within a week to let me know when the show would be on TV. I saw the first promotional piece for it that night. It was actually happening. I was on TV. How bizarre! The message boards started buzzing with news of the story. It was all very exiting.

I watched the show. I knew what had happened to make the show a reality. I knew a lot would be edited out. This is the reality of television. But I was hopeful. And I wasn't disappointed. I believe they put together an honest portrayal of what was being discussed.
My fifteen minutes had arrived.

(to be continued)

Neo

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7363

Feral

Rogue male
You know as far as dead agents go you look about as dead as they get. This is very ironic considering you are attempting to DA something yourself.

If your OSA minders fed you this you need to go back and tell them that they made you look like a horses ass, you don't have accurate data, what you have is what the SO call a 'shore story'. This is a plausible explanation that gets the Cofs out of a scrape. The CofS has been employing them to deceive the public since at least the inception of the Sea Org.

There is no one outside the CofS who thinks Anons are run by Psychs yet if the CofS admits this they also have to admit that the world wants scientology as much as a canary want tits.

It is also for this reason the CofS has to destroy the reputation of every single apostate with fabricated and exaggerated lies, the thing is it only works for the faithful,and serves to keep them in line yet each defaming story only serves to confirm the opinion the general public have about the cult like nature of scientology.

You live in a web built of PR stories and half truths, only those 'in' can't see it.

Last edited:

Neo

Dead Agenting

http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/justice.htm

Dead Agenting

Events involving ex-Scientologists or commentators critical of the movement (such as politicians, clergymen or anti-cult campaigners) often provide the spark which leads to a critical article appearing in the press. The credibility of such people is obviously of crucial importance if the story as a whole is to be credible - otherwise the media organisation concerned could find itself the subject of ridicule (as with Stern and the "Hitler Diaries") or a libel suit (too many cases to mention).

L. Ron Hubbard's peculiar ideas on PR discourage Scientology PROs from giving direct answers to awkward questions ("never defend ..."). Instead, replies are "doubled curved" in a tactic described as "attacking the attacker", otherwise known as "Dead Agenting". The latter is yet another Hubbard-devised term, which has become synonymous with smear tactics. It is in fact a bastardization of one of Sun Tzu's precepts, first expressed around 500 BC. As Hubbard put it,

"The technique of proving utterances false [comes from] the first book of Chinese espionage [Sun Tzu, The Art of War]. When the enemy agent gives false data, those who believed him but now find it false kill him - or at least cease to believe him."

[Hubbard, HCO Policy Letter of 21 Nov 72, "How to Handle Black Propaganda"]

So it is not simply a matter of attacking a person's character for the sake of it. It is, instead, all about destroying the person's reputation so that their credibility concerning matters related to Scientology is reduced or totally eliminated.

This is where intelligence gathering plays a very important role. The internal OSA papers seized by the Greek Public Prosecutor in 1995 provide a unique insight into the preparation of a Dead Agenting campaign against Greece's foremost anti-cult campaigner, the late Father Alexios Alevizopoulos. The primary target of the September 1995 "558 Program" is given as "Priest Alevizopoulos investigated with his crimes exposed" - both intelligence and PR wrapped up in one objective. The target is subdivided into "Public Record Collection on Alevizopoulos" (the sort of records sought is outlined in the 1974 memorandum "The Source File"), getting "a PI [private investigator] to investigate Alevizopoulos ... to find any past and current crimes he is involved in" and getting Alevizopoulos' books studied and "handled". The end product of this was a Dead Agent pack, which was to be "forwarded to any person who needs to be informed on his real activities."

The preparation of Dead Agent packs lay behind many of the Guardian Office's illegal activities against the US Government in the mid-1970s. GO 1361 directed that once documents had been obtained clandestinely from the US Internal Revenue Service and Department of Justice, the designated GO bureau and official would create "suitable cover" to disguise the manner in which "the data was obtained" so that they could be released to "PR for dead agenting." In other words, confidential government material which was unfavourable to Scientology would be turned against the government. This was precisely in line with Hubbard's own directives:

"1. Spot who is attacking us.
2. Start investigating them promptly for FELONIES or worse using our own professionals, not outside agencies.
3. Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them.
4. Start feeding lurid, blood sex crime actual evidence on the attackers to the press."

[Hubbard, HCOPL 25 Feb 1966 "Attacks on Scientology"]
--------------------------------------

More at the thread above.

Neo

Consensus

Patron with Honors
hahahaha

It doesn't get any more entertaining than watching an OSA troll try to dead agent a report MONTHS after it's left the news, only to have the person that was interviewed in that report personally show up and completely destroy the dead agent document.

Since the rest of you are filling the role of the polite and tactful dissenter, I'm just gunna say 'Nice try, fucktard. Did they trick you into lying here? Did you know the intel you were given was false? I don't suppose you'd like to place a wager on whether or not false info is being fed to you to keep you from blowing, would you?'

DCAnon

the world wants scientology as much as a canary want tits.

I think that's possibly the best thing that has ever been said. LOL!

I think this whole thing is kind of sad. I considered trolling the response because that's what I do best and it's funny, but such a weak, easily seen lie has such desperation around it that it actually made me feel bad! It's got to be a horrible and lonely world to live in where people are either all enemies out to get you or stupid wogs who aren't real human beings. I mean, you've got to be stressed and worried all the time living in a lie like that. I don't know if it's worse that they think we're all so beneath them and stupid out here in reality that we'd buy a weak dead agent try like that, or that they honestly and truly buy into it themselves. Whatever the case, it's a sucky existence for them and I'm glad I don't live in a Sci-fi conspiracy movie.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Thank-you Secret Santa.

Well at the very least it has given me a chance to relive my 15 minutes. Wow, thanks Secret Santa.

Neo

And what a 15 minutes it was Neo!!!!!

I remember every moment vividly ... how lovely of Secret Santa to 'rehab' it for us .... and all the new members and lurkers that may not have seen it can enjoy it too.

Your stats are up SS (here at least ... not so sure your handlers will be pleased with your first effort :lol: .... you may even cop a condition's trip for your troubles ... still, you get that where you lurk.

PS Can't WAIT for your second post ...

Last edited:

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors
Dear SS,

If you are trying to impress others with your professional qualifications and experience in the media - please do remember to spell check before you submit, so you don't look totally unprofessional - it's something that anyone with media experience would always do. :duh:

Oh and do try and get the facts 33 % correct - per your own quote - that always helps ! If you had lurked here for any time at all you would know that we all know it was NEO on the Today Tonight and he knew the kids being filmed (by name) as Scientologist.

Once again we applaud you Neo - :clap: :clap: :clap:

And predictably the C of S fires yet another footbullet :yes:

Carmel

Crusader
Hey Neo,

Be sure to drop Brian Seymour a line, showing him what "someone" :)giggle:) is saying, about him and the report aired on Channel 7.

More press potentially - all good! :happydance:

Cheers,
Carmel

Div6

Crusader
Oh my! Is dat sum OSA DeadAgenting tech?

Too bad the OSA droids have been mis-hatted. They left PR Series 2 "The Missing Ingredient" off of their hat pack checksheets! It is this omission that allows them to believe that lying is "tech". If they had to apply PR series 2, they coulde no longer "manufacture crimes".

Thanks for the demonstration of the CoS Fail tech. Its what makes the job of critic so rewarding.........