What's new

Just My Luck

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Out 2-D would apply to staff and students and scientologists in general.

BUT, having a girlfriend isn't out 2D if you aren't otherwise 2D'ed, like being married or already having a partner. :duh:

"Out 2D" is a specific policy for Sea org members and not going beyond heavy pedding...it doesn't apply to students or Scientologists at all.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
"Out 2D" is a specific policy for Sea org members and not going beyond heavy pedding...it doesn't apply to students or Scientologists at all.
In my day heavy petting was verbotten!

Man, we came up wih some very loose definitions for that phrase. "Heavy pedding" was when your feet got tired. :D

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ummmm. Seems quiet, I'm still gonna post my next O/W...
I mean, memory:

In CTO, the way to prevent the supes from surprising you was to sit in a corner, with large stacks of dictionaries to either side of you like walls.

One day, myself and a Bridge staffer named Neto Cepeda were tucked in a corner surrounded by a truly massive pile of dictionaries. In the midst of a truly revolutionary recitation of random pig noises. Neto shushed me.

Said I: "What the hell are you doing?!?!?"

Said he: "Just check it out, I want to try something"

<cut>

Approximately one minute of pure, blessed silence later, the LRH PPRO WUS screamed out "What the fuck! Get back to your studies!" in her weird, cup-haircut old Aussie accent.

But the moment had indeed come. One person saying "shhh" had set off a revolution of quiet for about a minute.

It was never to happen again. Neto's beautiful wife left him, and he blew back to Canada.

More again when it occurs.

I love this. Absolutely excellent!

Wirestripper

Patron with Honors
These are great. Keep unloading on us......and don't forget the gaffers tape.

Ah! Another memory cometh! It's about tape!

It was 1995(?) and I was in trouble. As punishment, I was told to help the EPF and Renos do HVAC work in the ceilings of AOLA. Up into the dark space in the ceiling I went. I was only about 130 pounds at the time, so I could clamber along the heating ducts instead of climbing up and down a ladder every time I needed to move.

It was actually one of the most peaceful times I had in the Sea Org. I was pretty much given a bucket of grey sealant goop, a paint brush and roll of metal tape - as an aside - that metal tape kicks fuckin ass! I stole like 4 rolls for use in my dorm! Cabinet repair you know... Oh, and that grey stuff? we called it Smegma :D and if you got it on you, it never ever came out. Heaven help you if you got it somewhere you had hair!

Anyway, I was given that stuff and let loose. I spent more than a week up there, only coming down to eat, sleep and muster. It was awesome!

Until....

Oh crap I forgot his name: late-forties, pot-belly, long greasy reddish-blond hair, nasty tobacco-stained teeth, and one of those back-support girdles. Probably from southern Texas. Renos. Anyway, this guy really enjoyed needling me with gay jokes. Creepy and scary to say the least.

<shudder> Back to the dramatic tension.

Until....

One night, most everyone had already left. It was about midnight. I was wedged up above the central heat exchanger (A big metal box where all the ducts connect up to the main heater). It was dark as hell, and I had wedged my front half in between the pipes so I was upside down taping the underside of the aforementioned tangle of pipes...

I hear a noise above and behind me, "Hey, Wirestripper...how you plannin' on gettin' outta there?" It was Creepy Renos Guy. I twisted my neck around so I was looking up my right side and saw him veritably looming over me. I started to try and wedge myself further down behind the exchanger.

He crawled closer. "You know what I'm gonna do to you boy? I'm gonna flip you over, shave your ass, plant some boobs on yer back...and you can be mah bitch"

I freaked. I manged to weasel my way through to the bottom of the tangle...unfortunately, the only thing below me was the ceiling....and below that...the floor.

I remembered this fact about halfway through those cheapo pressed cardboard ceiling tile...taking the express-elevator called gravity.

Remember though, I am a lucky fellow, and landed juuuust off-center in one of those ugly-ass green AOLA couches....not a scratch!

All I can hear is Creepy Renos Guy laughing his ass off in the ceiling above me. Bastard!

sandygirl

Hey Wirestripper!!

Fantastic!! (I mean for me to read NOT for you to experience!):duh:

Waiting for more.........

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
It was a revelation. Security weren't protecting us, they were guarding us!

I remember that revelation. It occured to me after I walked off the PAC base and realized I was being tailed the base security.

BTW it was nice of them to leave you a note when they took the laptop, huh?

Carmel

Crusader
While some of this is shocking (like the cupboard busted into and the lap top gone), it's entertaining and a good read! :thumbsup:

Thanks Wirestripper, looking forward to more. :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Oh, and that grey stuff? we called it Smegma :D and if you got it on you, it never ever came out. Heaven help you if you got it somewhere you had hair!

I remember some similar stuff. I had to seal an outside tank in the ground just by ASHO steps along with Jamie Didcoate when we were on the RPF's RPF in 1996. We spent maybe six hours standing in this 8 foot deep tank trying not to get it on our skin. It wouldn't wash off at all, despite scrubbing in daily showers. It took about three weeks before I didn't see any more.

Paul

Ladybird

Wirestripper, this is a classic quote and really an echo of what hits many of us when we start to see rips and tears in the "Truman Show" type bubble most scientogists live in.

It was a revelation. Security weren't protecting us, they were guarding us!

Thank you so much for your posts.

uncle sam

Hey There Wirestripper-

You tell a tale so very well!
I'm thoroughly entertained by your antics and anecdotes.
You are a natural story teller.
Congratulations and PLEASE tell more!

Wirestripper

Patron with Honors
The really sad thing is that 90% of the most entertaining (horrifying?) tales will lead swiftly to my being ID'd by OSA.

That being said, I will rack my brains to come up with some more tidbits of doom - covering my whole life, so hopefully this thread will keep you all gasping, laughing and frowning for a good while yet!

Thanks for all your support!

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
The really sad thing is that 90% of the most entertaining (horrifying?) tales will lead swiftly to my being ID'd by OSA.
I am enjoying these so much I want to hear them all. Are you working on putting yourself out of harm's way so that you will be able to tell all at some point? Please give me hope. :begging:

Zander

Patron with Honors

That being said, I will rack my brains to come up with some more tidbits of doom - covering my whole life, so hopefully this thread will keep you all gasping, laughing and frowning for a good while yet!

Thanks for all your support!

Thanks Wirestripper. It's good that you can now look back on these events with humour as I'm sure at the time they were mostly anything but humourous!

I'm looking forward to more!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for your stories Wirestripper

drama.gif

.....more...more...