What's new

Questions To Ask Mike Rinder

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
In celebration of the sensational rumor that Mike Rinder has blown the Church of Scientology and might be out walking among the humans, I began thinking about questions I'd like to ask him if he should wander on to this board.

Like, "why haven't I been declared?" What's with the double-secret declares now where all Scientologists are informed that you are an SP but nothing is ever put in writing to you?

Or, how did it feel to see yourself lying in Rolling Stone, and have also have your lies filmed on TV? I remember once, before I was out, I had a girlfriend who was a non-Scn. My behavior toward her was atrocious because, basically, she didn't understand the values I was enforcing on her. It was seeing this behavior of mine and realizing that this was something I never signed up for, nor ever wanted to become, that got me thinking it was time to get out. Did anything like that happen to you?

What is going on with OSA lately? Are they committing any felonies with regard to computer hacking?

What was it like targeting and trying to frame Jesse Prince during the whole Lisa McPherson Trust thing?

Oh! OOOh! And what happened to Stacy Brooks and Bob Minton????

Oh the list of questions grows and grows!

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Minton/Brooks question would be NUMBER ONE on my list! :happydance:

Rinder is from Melbourne - Emma is in Melbourne!:omg: :omg: :omg:

ESMB appoints (If that is okay with the other board members)Emma as its ambassador to help Mike Rinder come to terms with the conflicts he will be going through!:thumbsup:

Alan

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Rinder is from Melbourne - Emma is in Melbourne!:omg: :omg: :omg:

ESMB appoints (If that is okay with the other board members)Emma as its ambassador to help Mike Rinder come to terms with the conflicts he will be going through!:thumbsup:

Alan

I was discussing this with someone already today.

Rinder may have a problem.

His family - his mother Barbara, brother Andrew and his wife Patricia and their two kids are all VERY indoc'd. The kids are in the SO and Andrew, Pat & Barb are all OTVIII.

Melb0.jpg

From the rumours I last heard, most of the money has been spent. Andrew sold the business a few years ago to solve cash flow problems.

The company was very successful.

http://www.redwin.com.au/

He was always under enormous pressure for donos as well as IAS pledges and general Bridge regging.

I'm not sure how much (if any) of the legacy their father left them is still unspent. Of course Mike may have a stash set aside from the will but he may not.

I'm wondering if his family will accept or reject him. I guess it depends whether he is declared or not. If he is officially declared then his family will either reject him or it may open the door for the others to break free also.

This whole thing is fascinating.

Mike - if you ever read this, and need a place to crash, email me and I'll help you out.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I was discussing this with someone already today.

Rinder may have a problem.

His family - his mother Barbara, brother Andrew and his wife Patricia and their two kids are all VERY indoc'd. The kids are in the SO and Andrew, Pat & Barb are all OTVIII.

Melb0.jpg

From the rumours I last heard, most of the money has been spent. Andrew sold the business a few years ago to solve cash flow problems.

The company was very successful.

http://www.redwin.com.au/

He was always under enormous pressure for donos as well as IAS pledges and general Bridge regging.

I'm not sure how much (if any) of the legacy their father left them is still unspent. Of course Mike may have a stash set aside from the will but he may not.

I'm wondering if his family will accept or reject him. I guess it depends whether he is declared or not. If he is officially declared then his family will either reject him or it may open the door for the others to break free also.

This whole thing is fascinating.

Mike - if you ever read this, and need a place to crash, email me and I'll help you out.

Sometimes it's the daily reminder that your life is worse off for having been in Scientology that wakes you up.

Nothing like losing a successful business and being broke every day to drive that point home!

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Sometimes it's the daily reminder that your life is worse off for having been in Scientology that wakes you up.

Nothing like losing a successful business and being broke every day to drive that point home!

Not schadenfreude I hope Alanzo? :)

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Emma, Rinder probably has the name and address of many "SP" staff members who has left Scientology. He ran OSA for years.

He has to have personal knowledge of where at least some of these people are.

Many of these people are friends of his. He grew up with a lot of them.

I'm sure he knows where Pat Broeker is.

I'm sure he knows where Marty Rathburn is.

I'm sure he knows where a lot of the ex Int execs wound up.

I think he'll be fine. He probably knew exactly where he was going before he left.

(Just a guess. But I wouldn't be surprised.)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Emma, Rinder probably has the name and address of many "SP" staff members who has left Scientology. He ran OSA for years.

He has to have personal knowledge of where at least some of these people are.

Many of these people are friends of his. He grew up with a lot of them.

I'm sure he knows where Pat Broeker is.

I'm sure he knows where Marty Rathburn is.

I'm sure he knows where a lot of the ex Int execs wound up.

I think he'll be fine. He probably knew exactly where he was going before he left.

(Just a guess. But I wouldn't be surprised.)

I'm sure that Mike, thanks to his long-time OSA 'service' knows where lots of bodies are buried, figuratively, and quite possibly literally and enough inside information on 'dirty tricks' and actual crimes that he has very good reason to stay hidden from the 'Church'.

Did he ever get US citizenship?

I think we can assume that the 'Church' is sparing no effort to find him and that it would go to the the limits (the non-existent limits) to get him 'under control'.

He hasn't been out long, and, I don't doubt that he'd rather just have it all just 'go away', but the 'Church' is unlikely to let it. Probably he's complicit in enough criminality that he would think at least twice about publicly 'answering questions', but, I hope that if and when the 'Church' does find him that he'll bite the bullet and contact the FBI.

Zinj

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

He may know what he was going to do when he left - but the amount of charge, force and mass that hits you when you leave can cause you to have no reach - it often takes someone "safe" to reach out for you and give you a hand.

Finding someone "safe" is not easy when you have spent most of your life calling and labelling the most causative people and Gov Agencies SPs.

Alan

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Ye Gods! You sound just like a Scientologist! :)

I'm definitely conflicted by someone like Mike Rinder being accepted with open arms as an admired celebrity by Ex-Scientologists and SPs.

On the one hand I understand the social pressures and the onslaught we were all under. And I can understand that underneath the Scientology Personality, he was probably a good guy.

On the other hand - he, personally, was a major source of that social pressure and a major wager of that onslaught for many years. I have no doubt that he has played dirty tricks on some of my own friends, and that he ran an organization within Scientology that tried their best to break up my own family at a time when my mother had died and my father desperately needed all our help.

So, I don't think we should all start sucking each others' dicks just yet.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Call me naive, but I think asking him questions on the attack is not going to get him to feel welcome or interested in being part of this.

Plus, blown does not mean he was not recovered. I blew many times. Sometimes, while blown, we "come to our senses" and return for handling. That may have happened to him. You don't know if he is out, out. Or just blown.

When I was in, I was probably helping the church, against people who were attacking it. You didn't know my name or who I was, but what if I was doing things like that, thinking that what I was doing was the greatest good? Would you hate me now? I thought I was protecting the ONLY thing that could free mankind.

I think by blowing, he has woken up to a little bit of the truth. Maybe not fully, but a little bit. It takes a long time to come to grips with it.

Additionally, I know Tom Davis personally, and the was he was in the show is not how he is in real life. He is a very nice person. He has been MADE that way by the church.

I am not siding here. I am just saying there are two sides to people in the church. Especially the Sea Org members. There is the person themselves, and the person they have been molded to be.:omg:

Maybe I am gonna start a fight here. Oh well. :eyeroll:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I'm definitely conflicted by someone like Mike Rinder being accepted with open arms as an admired celebrity by Ex-Scientologists and SPs.

Agreed. There's little, if anything, to be admired. At the same time, what is done is done, and if he can do some good now by way of amends, then all the better. Rehabilitation is the only way forward for both criminals and society.

On the one hand I understand the social pressures and the onslaught we were all under. And I can understand that underneath the Scientology Personality, he was probably a good guy.

On the other hand - he, personally, was a major source of that social pressure and a major wager of that onslaught for many years. I have no doubt that he has played dirty tricks on some of my own friends, and that he ran an organization within Scientology that tried their best to break up my own family at a time when my mother had died and my father desperately needed all our help.

I'm sorry to hear that your family went through such a tough time.

Any resentment in these circumstances is entirely understandable. However, it's best for all concerned that when it's out of your system you just let it go.
I'm talking generally here, not specifically at you ALanzo.

Well, quite! An attitude that does you credit, sir. :)

Cheers

Alanzo

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Firstly, no one is going to suck my dick!

Secondly, we are all getting ahead of ourselves a wee bit.

I very much doubt that Rinder will log on here tomorrow or turn up at Mick Wenlocks for a beer.

This is going to be a "wait & see" affair.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Sorry Alanzo.

It's one thing flipping into your valence (winning valence on the Bridge to Total Status, of course) and it's quite another signing my own posts with your name. Apologies. :confused: I think it's time for a coffee and a smoke. :eek:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Sorry Alanzo.

It's one thing flipping into your valence (winning valence on the Bridge to Total Status, of course) and it's quite another signing my own posts with your name. Apologies. :confused: I think it's time for a coffee and a smoke. :eek:

LOL, I didn't even notice.

Valence splitting processessing for you!! (after your coffee and ciggie)