What's new

Homosexuality

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Good for you! It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant, small minded and utterly stupid some people can be. It's like well ok I'll like you on the condition that your not gay... straight... black.. blue... pink... my god! How false is that? Thing is though, when you realize the issue is with some others and you accept that and allow them to think what they want then in the end you just can't be bothered giving a dam what anyone thinks which in my view is the only way to go in this life. Anyway, well done on educating your aunt and uncle. Thank god times are changing.... :eyeroll:

Actually there is a man in the u.s. who is BLUE--very dark blue. He got onto colloidal silver as a natural anti-biotic. He was making it himself, and obviously way over-consuming. He then started using it on his skin, and that's when the color change started. He has been checked out medically and everything is okay, but his skin is irreversibly stained. I wonder what colors his organs will be?

Pixie

Crusader
Actually there is a man in the u.s. who is BLUE--very dark blue. He got onto colloidal silver as a natural anti-biotic. He was making it himself, and obviously way over-consuming. He then started using it on his skin, and that's when the color change started. He has been checked out medically and everything is okay, but his skin is irreversibly stained. I wonder what colors his organs will be?

Oh my god! I used to take that stuff a few years back! :omg: Luckily though I am still a natural creamy white.... :D

Thanks RPX. :thumbsup:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I wouldn't be too worried Pixie. The guy admits that he was making it himself and has no idea of what concentrations he was taking. Like KY, a little bit goes a long way. ;)

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
The only auditing I ever had on being gay was ruds, didnt know there was any. Dont think I would want to be 'normal' if there was such a process anyway.
I'm quite comfortable being the person I am, wish I had been when I first held cans, and comfortable enough with sexuality not to have wasted hours giving off terrible witholds about pulling my own plonka!

byte301

Crusader
The only auditing I ever had on being gay was ruds, didnt know there was any. Dont think I would want to be 'normal' if there was such a process anyway.
I'm quite comfortable being the person I am, wish I had been when I first held cans, and comfortable enough with sexuality not to have wasted hours giving off terrible witholds about pulling my own plonka!

It may just be me but I wasn't comfortable with myself totally till I got older...like late 40's. I may have just been a late bloomer but a few of my friends have said the same thing. It may just be a human condition no matter what your sexual preference.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I've always been relatively comfortable in my position, at least considering the alternatives, but, I didn't start understanding it till my 40s.

Actually; I always understood my position, but, I wasn't entirely clear on the *rest* of you and your position vis-a-vis me :)

At 40 I decided it was a mystery I didn't care about and at 50, I understood and had a good chuckle.

Zinj

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Hrrrrmmph ... thought you might grace us with your presence did you ... ?

:dance3:

(I might have missed you a bit).

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
It may just be me but I wasn't comfortable with myself totally till I got older...like late 40's. I may have just been a late bloomer but a few of my friends have said the same thing. It may just be a human condition no matter what your sexual preference.

I'm still working on being "comfortable" with it. I know there was an earlier post suggesting that this "condition" was genetic, and I entirely disagree--but I do subscribe to the theory that it may be hormonal. When I was on the successful treatment for CFS I developed a very strong interest in my mother's next door neighbor. Mind you, her husband wasn't too bad either!

I do think there's a "programming" element, that strong and open acceptance of homosexuality is a built-in safety valve that kicks in to curb over-population. Despite OT III being a POS, I do get the feeling that various sections of humanity are following (in very general terms) an agenda that may have been predetermined at the inception of the human race--this theory has nothing to do with the not-so-hidden agenda of the world banking system and variations thereof.

I know there was an earlier post suggesting that this "condition" was genetic, and I entirely disagree--but I do subscribe to the theory that it may be hormonal.

In view of the fact that genetic variation can easily effect "normal" hormonal function I fail to see what it is exactly with which you disagree.

Mark A. Baker

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
'I told you', are you asking me if I pulled my plonka?
Ive pulled so many I cant remember whose!
Do you want time form and event, I'll bring it all out in paperback.
Confessions of an ex-£ientologist plonka puller, by La La Lou Lou

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
In view of the fact that genetic variation can easily effect "normal" hormonal function I fail to see what it is exactly with which you disagree.

Mark A. Baker

When they isolate the gene that says "You're a high risk candidate for having your house burgled," I'll think about genetics ruling behavior.

As far as hormones are concerned, look at how toxic our environment is. There are MALE fish that are CHANGING INTO FEMALES because of the excessive quantities of oesterogen being pumped into the environment thanks to the "Pill" and HRT. Why should 100% of humans be immune to this problem, amongst many others of our own making?

That's the hand I was dealt, I either accept it and get on with life, or keep fighting it and never have the opportunity of self-expression again.

When they isolate the gene that says "You're a high risk candidate for having your house burgled," I'll think about genetics ruling behavior.

It's an error to consider that either genetics or environment "rule" behavior. They influence it. Both are capable of predisposing certain phenomena which in turn can alter the likelihood of physical responses. A person's actions reflect his "determined" response to received stimulation. That can be as a result of many factors including genetic, environmental, and "free will".

Mark A. Baker

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
'I told you', are you asking me if I pulled my plonka?
Ive pulled so many I cant remember whose!
Do you want time form and event, I'll bring it all out in paperback.
Confessions of an ex-£ientologist plonka puller, by La La Lou Lou

Well, thanks very much for offering that important data but I will decline the offer .... fascinating as it would no doubt be.

I just wanted to say 'glad to see you back and thanks for gracing us with your presence' (wot I had missed a little bit!) ... no plonka pulling details requested whatsoever.

Wanker.

:roflmao: (That's me laughing at my own hysterically funny joke again ... I'm like that)

Carmel

Crusader
Well, thanks very much for offering that important data but I will decline the offer .... fascinating as it would no doubt be.

I just wanted to say 'glad to see you back and thanks for gracing us with your presence' (wot I had missed a little bit!) ... no plonka pulling details requested whatsoever.

Wanker.

:roflmao: (That's me laughing at my own hysterically funny joke again ... I'm like that)
That was me laughing at it too ITYIWT! In this case I doubt that ya could get in trouble for calling him a wanker, 'cause he's already admitted to being a hard core one, several times now.

I wouldn't negate the benefit of the book he'd write though - us ole girls could learn a thing or two maybe. :coolwink:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
That was me laughing at it too ITYIWT! In this case I doubt that ya could get in trouble for calling him a wanker, 'cause he's already admitted to being a hard core one, several times now.

I wouldn't negate the benefit of the book he'd write though - us ole girls could learn a thing or two maybe. :coolwink:

he he he!!

... that's what I figured (re calling him a wanker ... whats he gonna say?) ... re the potential book ... speak for yourself!

:lol:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
It's an error to consider that either genetics or environment "rule" behavior. They influence it. Both are capable of predisposing certain phenomena which in turn can alter the likelihood of physical responses. A person's actions reflect his "determined" response to received stimulation. That can be as a result of many factors including genetic, environmental, and "free will".

Mark A. Baker

I'm just saying, that it is my opinion that genetics is not a governing factor. Genetics did not give me Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, contracting intra-uterine Cytomegalic Virus did--along with messing up all my hormonal system (by observation in hindsight).

It has taken me a long time to shed mental indoctrination and admit to myself that I prefer sausage over chopped liver.

I'm just saying, that it is my opinion that genetics is not a governing factor.

Understood.

Genetics did not give me Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, contracting intra-uterine Cytomegalic Virus did--along with messing up all my hormonal system (by observation in hindsight).

Quite possibly true, nonetheless it may well have made your body more prone to environmental factors which in turn resulted in those physical conditions. Biology is complex stuff.

Mark A. Baker