What's new

London Protest 7/2/09

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Happy Anonversary all you anons out there protesting today!

It may not have been the biggest anniversary protest,but it was full of EPIC win in many ways.

There were an enormous amount of fliers handed out. There were also a huge amount of people who declined fliers because they were already well and truly informed of all the abuses committed by the cult of Scientology.

Spoke to many public today and the psychs were out in force. Spoke to two psychologists, strange that they came to me back to back. One anon suggested maybe they were playing good cop, bad cop syndrome? Who knows. One of them did seem like they were giving me a grilling.

Unfortunately neither of them offered to pay me.

Sorry I missed Stephania who apparently came out to photograph us. Don't you have enough photos by now?Or did you spot the odd new SP without a mask?

Met a person who took the FREE personality test way back in 1978.Evan today they could not believe they were taken in by the Scientologists, fortunately for them they had a friend who spent a lot of time making sure they were informed of how insidious in nature the cult was.

Highlights of the day: L. Ron Hubbard in a mankini picture.Hows that for joking and degrading?

Offered a bootleg copy of Valkyrie.Tom Cruise eat your heart out.The bootlegger couldn't even give them away.

Had a long chat with an nonbiased policeman.

Many Xenu balloons given away, the usual popcorn chicken and cake handed out. YOU guys and gals are ALL great.

Fantastic to see you all again, see you soon.
Love
Sharone

Div6

Crusader
THIS!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Happy Anniversary Anons!

Its been a great year.....you all are wonderful people and have contributed to many good changes. Looking forward to even more lulz this year.

Sharone Stainforth

Looking forward to even more lulz this year.

If its lulz you be wanting, forgot to mention - went home in a taxi that had a huge sign on the side. It said "APOLLO".That was funny.And.... I got to inform yet another person who had never heard of Scientology about the insidiousness of Scientology. He said he would look it up on the net.

Terril park

Sponsor
Happy Anonversary all you anons out there protesting today!

It may not have been the biggest anniversary protest,but it was full of EPIC win in many ways.

There were an enormous amount of fliers handed out. There were also a huge amount of people who declined fliers because they were already well and truly informed of all the abuses committed by the cult of Scientology.

Spoke to many public today and the psychs were out in force. Spoke to two psychologists, strange that they came to me back to back. One anon suggested maybe they were playing good cop, bad cop syndrome? Who knows. One of them did seem like they were giving me a grilling.

Unfortunately neither of them offered to pay me.

Sorry I missed Stephania who apparently came out to photograph us. Don't you have enough photos by now?Or did you spot the odd new SP without a mask?

Met a person who took the FREE personality test way back in 1978.Evan today they could not believe they were taken in by the Scientologists, fortunately for them they had a friend who spent a lot of time making sure they were informed of how insidious in nature the cult was.

Highlights of the day: L. Ron Hubbard in a mankini picture.Hows that for joking and degrading?

Offered a bootleg copy of Valkyrie.Tom Cruise eat your heart out.The bootlegger couldn't even give them away.

Had a long chat with an nonbiased policeman.

Many Xenu balloons given away, the usual popcorn chicken and cake handed out. YOU guys and gals are ALL great.

Fantastic to see you all again, see you soon.
Love
Sharone

I gave out flyers for the first time. One giving details of how the COS
suppresses free speech. Was gifted a shopping bag full and passed them out.
Then I had to product the poor anon who printed them to fold more of them in the cold 0 degrees London is experiencing.They were printed on A4 and needed to be folded twice.

Sweet revenge as it was she who producted me to give them out in the first place. :)

I also found that many were well informed about problems re COS.

outtech

Patron with Honors
Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/callummr/sets/72157613480660010/

3260673351_944f600047.jpg

3261505758_43e1773966.jpg

3261504514_a367531255.jpg

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
I gave out fliers for the first time. One giving details of how the COS suppresses free speech. Was given a bag full to give out out. Then I had to ask the poor anon who printed them to fold more of them in the cold 0 degrees London is experiencing.They were printed on A4 and needed to be folded twice.

Sweet revenge as it was she who gave them me to give them out in the first place.

You mean guy lol, I had a bunch you could of given out

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
I do have kind of a funny story lol.

After we had packed up and most people had gone to the pub. I had gone into starbucks to use the toilet. I open the door and quickly shut the door again cos a woman was already using the toilet lol. (stupid woman not locking the door) So that was rather awkward, but funny at the same time.

Sharone Stainforth

Strangely enough, this is supposed to be an exscientologists message board and it is because of the increased crap I read on here that I can NO longer post on here.

Most of the anons I speak to and am familiar with are decent people, but there are some who let the side down.

GROW UP!

Take it to 4chan, or WWP, there are some decent people there too, but theres' fun and then there's taking it too far and as far as I am concerned someone just over stepped the mark.This is NOT a kiddies playground, or is it?

Terril park

Sponsor
Strangely enough, this is supposed to be an exscientologists message board and it is because of the increased crap I read on here that I can NO longer post on here.

Most of the anons I speak to and am familiar with are decent people, but there are some who let the side down.

GROW UP!

Take it to 4chan, or WWP, there are some decent people there too, but theres' fun and then there's taking it too far and as far as I am concerned someone just over stepped the mark.This is NOT a kiddies playground, or is it?

Hi Tamasin,
Don't really understand this post.

You refused to talk to me. I apologise for any offense taken by you and no offense was intended.

I remain your friend, if you want me as one. You are always welcome to
contact /speak to me anytime.

Spoke to your old compadre from Apollo about possible problems her dad may have re lithium supplements to Flag Pre OTs. She would love to hear from you. She asked me to send that message to you.

You're always welcome to phone me on 0208-864-4940

best wishes
terril

ScudMuffin

GROW UP!

Didn't check the vids, just posted them (it's troll gear, it's usually funny). Can't edit the post, namely due to the fact I've been to bed since then. hit report, vid gets removed when mods get to it.

[edit]

Magikal mods have done there work it seems.

Last edited:

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Hi Tamasin,
Don't really understand this post.

You refused to talk to me. I apologise for any offense taken by you and no offense was intended.

Spoke to your old compadre from Apollo about possible problems her dad may have re lithium supplements to Flag Pre OTs. She would love to hear from you. She asked me to send that message to you.

You're always welcome to phone me on 0208-864-4940

best wishes
terril

Is ok Terril was NOTHING to do with you ok? Was just a video in which I was totally humilated PUBLICLY. If it wasn't bad enough that I was humilated ONCE, my humilation is posted up on youtube. I am still FUMING

Oh and Tamasin if you think here is bad, then you're NEVER seen WWP (whyweprotest.net). WWW is alot worse then here believe me.

Am sorry for screwing up another one of your protest reports Tamasin

Last edited:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron

GROW UP!

Keep posting Tamasin! Never give up! :thumbsup:

Hi Tamasin,
<snip>

<snip>

A backhanded apology that possibly only a scientologist could produce!

An ex-scientologist is free to take offense over anything a scientologist says and doesn't need the scientologist's non "apology"! There is some material there for you to contemplate upon Terril.