What's new

Melbourne Ideal Org Building occupied at last !!!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just had a phone call from an ex-student of Narconon Melbourne to tell me NN Mel has moved into the org's Ascot Vale premises temporarily.

NN Mel had to evacuate its East Warburton property on Thursday due to approaching bushfires.

Pity no-one thought to notify the parents and friends of the students about what was happening :duh:

Shame the Ascot Vale building doesn't have hot water etc. - wonder if there'll be any refund of NN fees due to this? :D

And I'm wondering if the staff have also moved there -- otherwise it'd be a 80 k or so trip each way from East Warburton into the city.

Anyone else know anything about this?

Melbourne anons wanna do a raid to point out the link between NN and Co$ Inc?

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, I'm in for it. I'd rather do it non - annoymously with T shirts with Giant writing showing tech levels reached, posts held etc. so staff can see that really senior terminals can and do realise the BS and leave. Whaddayasay?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just had a phone call from an ex-student of Narconon Melbourne to tell me NN Mel has moved into the org's Ascot Vale premises temporarily.

NN Mel had to evacuate its East Warburton property on Thursday due to approaching bushfires.

Pity no-one thought to notify the parents and friends of the students about what was happening :duh:

Shame the Ascot Vale building doesn't have hot water etc. - wonder if there'll be any refund of NN fees due to this? :D

And I'm wondering if the staff have also moved there -- otherwise it'd be a 80 k or so trip each way from East Warburton into the city.

:wow: major footbullet - fancy that Scio and Narconon connected!

Alan

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors
Hi guys - I also know that the Melbourne OT Committee holds their OT committee meetings there - well they did last time I spoke to them - that is over a year ago now -but they told me they held them there to get any from the Org terminals - can't see that that would of changed.

Anyway the OT committee includes some old friends of mine - the Rinders and the Catts .

Perhaps you could time your raid when theses guys were meeting

Maybe they might like to know that Marty Rathburn is now posting on ex Scio message board offering to fix up exes with his squirrel tech.

Just throwing another idea in there !:whistling:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hi guys - I also know that the Melbourne OT Committee holds their OT committee meetings there - well they did last time I spoke to them - that is over a year ago now -but they told me they held them there to get any from the Org terminals - can't see that that would of changed.

Anyway the OT committee includes some old friends of mine - the Rinders and the Catts .

Perhaps you could time your raid when theses guys were meeting

Maybe they might like to know that Marty Rathburn is now posting on ex Scio message board offering to fix up exes with his squirrel tech.

Just throwing another idea in there !:whistling:

Now that's just mean! :omg:
They go all that way to escape the interference of the Melb Org Execs and you sic Anon onto them?
Have pity, Mrs P, it's tough enough pretending to be a scientologist these days! :dieslaughing:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Wow! Bring cameras!!

mate

Patron Meritorious
Good one Scooter!

I wonder if the bushfires are the real reason for the move. The nearest fires are at Healesville, some 30 Km to the northwest and Bunyip State Park, some 30km to the southwest. Maybe its another Narconon skipping unpaid back rent, or am I being too cynical?

It is also interesting that Narconon refers to their public as students. As some of their public would be under-aged, do the staff get police background checks? Are the staff handling the under-aged students, qualified teachers? Lots of questions!

Regards, David.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good one Scooter!

I wonder if the bushfires are the real reason for the move. The nearest fires are at Healesville, some 30 Km to the northwest and Bunyip State Park, some 30km to the southwest. Maybe its another Narconon skipping unpaid back rent, or am I being too cynical?

It is also interesting that Narconon refers to their public as students. As some of their public would be under-aged, do the staff get police background checks? Are the staff handling the under-aged students, qualified teachers? Lots of questions!

Regards, David.

Apparently (per my source) they were ordered to evacuate as the place is in the middle of the forest with no safe exit road and there was a fire close enough to be a worry to Parks and Melbourne Water (joint landlords of the property.).

They actually pay no rent on the place - it's part of an agreement with National Parks where they have to do the upkeep on the place in exchange for staying there - the place is heritage listed as Betty II stayed there in 1956.

But it is an interesting coincidence that they've moved when their finances are perilous to say the least - the number of starts they have would suggest they won't be able to pay their staff soon.

They keep a picture of her visit in the dining room

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Apparently (per my source) they were ordered to evacuate as the place is in the middle of the forest with no safe exit road and there was a fire close enough to be a worry to Parks and Melbourne Water (joint landlords of the property.).

They actually pay no rent on the place - it's part of an agreement with National Parks where they have to do the upkeep on the place in exchange for staying there - the place is heritage listed as Betty II stayed there in 1956.

But it is an interesting coincidence that they've moved when their finances are perilous to say the least - the number of starts they have would suggest they won't be able to pay their staff soon.

They keep a picture of her visit in the dining room

For the uninitiated, Scooter is rather irreverently referring to Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor, also known as Queen Elizabeth II, the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries including Australia.

Axiom142

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
For the uninitiated, Scooter is rather irreverently referring to Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor, also known as Queen Elizabeth II, the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries including Australia.

Axiom142

A.K.A "Liz".

Us out here in the colonies tend to have pet names for her. I prefer "Liz".

Carmel

Crusader

Axiom142
:roflmao:

A.K.A "Liz".

Us out here in the colonies tend to have pet names for her. I prefer "Liz".
We've always called her "Lizzie". :)

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just to put this into a bit more perspective, this morning's fire report from the Country Fire Authority here in Victoria lists out the fire in the O'Shannassy catchment area as having burnt out nearly 16,000 hectares so far.

The Narconon property is bordered by the O'Shan and the reservoir is just a few k.s upstream from where NN Melb is - so I'd say the fires are pretty close.

As the road out of there is bordered by 60-70 m high gums with a hell of a lot of fuel underneath them I'd say it's a very wise decision to get everyone out before something tragic happens.

There is a fire dugout on the property but I doubt that someone in the sauna would really like being hunted into an underground bunker while they have something going on and there's a wall of smoke and flame heading towards you eh?