What's new

Requesting Information

tamphex

Patron
Hi guys,

Long time no see (talk). Was wondering if any exscis could give any history/information on this individual who has been at ANZO since December (perhaps earlier, I've been out of the "game" for about 5 months)

He goes by the name of Cyrus, has American accent. Everything points to appointed handler for local anon demos outside ANZO.

cyrus.jpg

Seemed ok with having a conversation a little ways up from the picket on Saturday until I told him who I was and extended my hand for a handshake, which he accepted in turn and shook. His phone rung shortly thereafter and he went back into the Org.

Anyway, if there is any ex staff who recognize this clam and could give a rundown on what his function would most probably be, that'd be much appreciated.

Feral

Rogue male
Welcome Tamphex,

Cyrus Brooks is his name he is the DSA which is a local manifestation of OSA. He has been around AOSH ANZO for many years.

He is OSA trained and is a PR for the church. In a job like his he has to defend the indefensible, which puts him in a position where he has to lie a lot.

It was his specific job to try thwart my repayment attempts and isolate/quarantine me and my anti CofS opinions from any 'uninfected' church public.

I have have nothing bad to say about him in addition to the above except he's obviously a dweeb.

Hows that IKTM?

tamphex

Patron
Thank you very much for prompt reply, Feral. I figured he'd have to be somewhat connected to the OSA somewhere, he really is a bad liar. Perhaps he needs to take a body language course.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Tamphex,

Cyrus Brooks is his name he is the DSA which is a local manifestation of OSA. He has been around AOSH ANZO for many years.

He is OSA trained and is a PR for the church. In a job like his he has to defend the indefensible, which puts him in a position where he has to lie a lot.

It was his specific job to try thwart my repayment attempts and isolate/quarantine me and my anti CofS opinions from any 'uninfected' church public.

I have have nothing bad to say about him in addition to the above except he's obviously a dweeb.

Hows that IKTM?

Because so many exes have had dealings with him over there.

Feral

Rogue male
Crocodiles have a smile.

OSA do 'special' drills. One is to lie convincingly, another is to maintain 'ARC' and a friendly demeanor in the face of screaming hostility.

An ex GO/OSA guy told me;"If you are talking to an OSA bot and you find yourself 'warming' to the conversation or if you think the OSA bot is giving you good advice, then you've been had"

These are examples of the kind of 'help' OSA give;

Katherines story of OSA and insanity

Carmels story

Yeah, crocs smile too..

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Hi,
I think I probably should have introduced myself in a different thread but here I am. I'm new!

Just wanted to say that Feral is on the money about Cyrus -- in that he's been there for a few years now. He's about as nice as any OSA staffer could be. He is not the easiest guy to get along with but better than the others I've seen.

Good luck

Feral

Rogue male
Welcome Happy Aberee!

It's good to see another Aussie 'out'.

Do we know each other? (PM is 'private')

Carmel

Crusader
Hi guys,

Long time no see (talk). Was wondering if any exscis could give any history/information on this individual who has been at ANZO since December (perhaps earlier, I've been out of the "game" for about 5 months)

He goes by the name of Cyrus, has American accent. Everything points to appointed handler for local anon demos outside ANZO.

cyrus.jpg

Seemed ok with having a conversation a little ways up from the picket on Saturday until I told him who I was and extended my hand for a handshake, which he accepted in turn and shook. His phone rung shortly thereafter and he went back into the Org.

Anyway, if there is any ex staff who recognize this clam and could give a rundown on what his function would most probably be, that'd be much appreciated.

I'm curious as to why you are asking for this information, or what your interest is in Cyrus. The Syd Anons all seem to know who he is (they see him every month), and he's had many mentions on the Syd Anon protest threads, which get posted monthly. :)

Just askin' ...

Carmel

Crusader
Hi,
I think I probably should have introduced myself in a different thread but here I am. I'm new!
Hey Happy, welcome to ESMB! :thumbsup: :D

Totally cool to post where you like, but do introduce yourself in the new member introductions thread, so people will have a chance to say g'day.

Just wanted to say that Feral is on the money about Cyrus -- in that he's been there for a few years now. He's about as nice as any OSA staffer could be. He is not the easiest guy to get along with but better than the others I've seen.

Good luck
I agree, but he is pretty easy to get along with if and when he wants something from you though. :giggle:

Cheers,
Carmel

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Hi and thanks for the welcome.
I think I will give way to your opinion on Cyrus over mine. I've only met him a few times.

And I will put something on the intro thread, thanks Carmel

Happy Aberree

tamphex

Patron
I'm curious as to why you are asking for this information, or what your interest is in Cyrus. The Syd Anons all seem to know who he is (they see him every month), and he's had many mentions on the Syd Anon protest threads, which get posted monthly. :)

Just askin' ...

I just like letting clams know that they're not as homo novus as they may think they are.