What's new

To Release or Not to Release

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
On the other hand, Redding is probably not flooded with unemployed internet/web geeks, so that could work in my favor. :coolwink:

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous.

While I am glad that you have a place to go to, Redding (last I knew) is the place where people go to get their Microsoft testing. So I am thinking there might be more than enough people in your profession there.

Good luck man.

Rae

Patron with Honors
Gee, I'm not sure what you've found, it could be anything.

I'm very sure it isn't Xenu, I'm afraid that he has already been located and released.

A few years ago an elite group of very capable OTs got together I was honored to be invited. The task was to rehabilitate and release Xenu. Before we began we were each asked to locate the mountain that he was trapped in as a test of our OT perceptics. Only about half of the origional 18 got the correct location, each confirming the other.

We then wrote an auditing pgm for him, so as to ensure that releasing him was not a danger to man kind. He completed the pgm including a special clearing pgm, FPRD and R2-12 as well as a NOTS R/S handling. He was then released. The pgm was audited telepathically and with the aid of a tepaphone, provided by Captain Bill.

WE suspect he has since inhabited the body of DM and is vey busy reforming the CofS as an amends project.

All the best.

You beat me to the punch Feral..I was just about to write about that..we had a lot of fun getting that location didn't we? And finally finding the old guy was such a high!

What ever happened to that tepaphone? I thought it was buried somewhere in the Himalayas wasn't it?

Rae

Feral

Rogue male
You beat me to the punch Feral..I was just about to write about that..we had a lot of fun getting that location didn't we? And finally finding the old guy was such a high!

What ever happened to that tepaphone? I thought it was buried somewhere in the Himalayas wasn't it?

Rae

SEE DART??? It did happen!!!:happydance:

Ye of little faith!

BTW I gave the tepaphone to the nice CIA guy for 'safe keeping':thumbsup:

Rae

Patron with Honors
Hmmmm....

SEE DART??? It did happen!!!:happydance:

Ye of little faith!

BTW I gave the tepaphone to the nice CIA guy for 'safe keeping':thumbsup:

Really? Why him? I thought that female agent, I forget her name, seemed much more reliable. Do you know if the guy actually sent it to that "undisclosed location"?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Really? Why him? I thought that female agent, I forget her name, seemed much more reliable. Do you know if the guy actually sent it to that "undisclosed location"?

I hate to say this - the only thing you have proven is that CBR believed as Hubbard believed - Xenu never existed except as a figment of drug halucinations by someone living too close to a Church in Las Palmas in 1967.

Could there be locked up beings?

Could there be long term soul traps?

Seems a few of us have them! :omg:

Alan

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
I hate to say this - .....

Alan

MU here, I thought the human body was the long term soul trap, with the BTs hanging on for dear life to something they could not control them selves? :confused2:
Of course the fact that I did not do the OT stuff, but read it on-line (what is there to read) makes it difficult to study it properly. :no:
You know, like the implant stations are the recycling centers where we get returned to the traps. :melodramatic:

Veda

Sponsor
I hate to say this - the only thing you have proven is that CBR believed as Hubbard believed - Xenu never existed except as a figment of drug halucinations by someone living too close to a Church in Las Palmas in 1967.

Alan

Sounds like the same project mentioned on this thread. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=205748&postcount=5 The one I referenced was done by Ron's Org. I remember the last conversation that I had with a person who was involved, after she had returned from Europe where she had just completed the 'Super NOTs' C/S course under Capt. Bill. It was a strange conversation, where she took me aside and - out of genuine concern for my spiritual well-being - informed me that those who continue to think "critical thoughts" about LRH, or are "not OK about and with Ron" (Ron is watching?) will never "make it" (to OT.)

It was kind of ominous, and very silly, but she meant well. She was concerned with my "eternity" and my becoming OT, which having "out ruds with Source" would prevent, she believed.

Feral

Rogue male

I think her name was 'Kitty', .....

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Yes - It was a false imprisonment in the first place - his story and what he was fighting for is - todays exact micro-story and the so called threats against civilizations - and having a Gov that will look after us - so long as we don't reach out and originate truth! :)

Over the years you have run into too much Green Glass - so you know how this is done :)

Alan

Are you really Alan or is this another Bacon/Shakespeare thing?:write:

Feral

Rogue male

Alan

That's the second one we 'caught'!

Dart was no 1.:happydance:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Captain Bill

Alan
I would have loved to have met Captain Bill Robertson. I had a chance to go to Madrid to see him in action along with AAC members from Santa Barbara but didn't. David Miscavige never really seemed to crucify him too badly. Why?