What's new

Questions To Ask Mike Rinder

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Sure, but it's pulling teeth to get an Org 'receptionist' to admit that the sky is blue; if they're even aware of it :)

Much less make any statement about an 'exec'. Blown or not.

Zinj

Plus do you have any idea how much trouble they would get into for that? It's not worth it to them. People have been RPFed for less.

B

bobo

Just watched some Mike Rinder youtubes.

My question to him is:

Are you going to fairgame David Miscavage?

B.

With what you know that should be easy.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I just found out that Andrew (Mike's brother) is selling his exclusive Brighton home for $2.2 million.

I wonder what the plan is?

Vinaire

Sponsor
How's a man supposed to live without an ego?

What are you trying to do, make him impotent?

"Revenge" is a solution to a problem.

Not to suggest it's amoungst the top ten to go for, but IQ factors into these things.

It is the desire for revenge which keeps this Kaliyuga going.

In some ways COS terminals are after revenge too.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
look don't listen

You are some pretty alert people. I think on some level you and I see the same things. I think when we see the list of people in the "SP Hall" at Int, and the departure of Mike Rinder, alarm bells go off. I see the SP Miscavige destroying the Scientology religion. We disagree whether that is a good or bad thing. I think it is a bad thing, if only for the fact that so many of us gained wisdom of our selves in session. I think things are at a crucial stage in this evolution. Like, weeks or months, not years. What do you see?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh!

I thought of another one!

Have you ever had sex with an iguana?

No.

Even men that work out at the gym look lizardy to me and it makes me sick.

For the most part I like them big and fat.

Don't ask me why.

I guess it's more comfortable to be on top of, kind of like shopping for a mattress.

Nothing like sinking into that comfort zone.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is the desire for revenge which keeps this Kaliyuga going.

In some ways COS terminals are after revenge too.

Well hell Vinny,

What's wrong with allowing the Kaliyuga to have a life?

Can't ya be a little pan determined?

There's plenty of space for everyone.

Just wait until you are dropped in Viet Nam as a soldier and you will wish Mr. Kal whatever his name was is behind you to back you up.

Don't resist anyone.

Don't expell anyone.

Keep an open door.

The theatre is amazing.

Become the inn keeper for all of them and grant them all altitude.

They will all turn around to support you in likewise intentions.

They will all become your allies.

The world is actually a friendly place wanting to help.

Stop suspecting and start trusting.

You will be amazed.

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
No.

Even men that work out at the gym look lizardy to me and it makes me sick.

For the most part I like them big and fat.

Don't ask me why.

I guess it's more comfortable to be on top of, kind of like shopping for a mattress.

Nothing like sinking into that comfort zone.

Do you think this conversation could possibly go on it's own thread?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know them personally. Quite well. The thing is I doubt they'd talk to me. They know I'm an SP.

You could always try. If no success or you don't want to, I will call, even though I don't know them or Mike. Do you have a phone number for them? Maybe in the Melbourne phone book?

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
You are some pretty alert people. I think on some level you and I see the same things. I think when we see the list of people in the "SP Hall" at Int, and the departure of Mike Rinder, alarm bells go off. I see the SP Miscavige destroying the Scientology religion. We disagree whether that is a good or bad thing. I think it is a bad thing, if only for the fact that so many of us gained wisdom of our selves in session. I think things are at a crucial stage in this evolution. Like, weeks or months, not years. What do you see?

Having only recently regained some of my ability to see the future, I wouldn't want to test it on this example. I agree that the destruction of the church is a bad thing, but perhaps pointing out that this has already happened might indicate. The continuing existence of the MEST of the church doesn't a church make, as witness all the olde worlde Christian edifices dotting the countryside, unused.

My assessment:

The CoS ceased to exist, to my mind, the day legal failed to make the correct deal on the MSH case against LRH's instructions. The church by that time was already infiltrated and everything since then has been an ongoing farce. What happens to Mike Rinder or any of these clowns no longer concerns me. We are simply witnessing the death rattles of what remains of the GE, the thetan having departed long ago, despite DM's reassurance to the contrary when the IAS was created.

The current organization emphasizes too heavily the third and fourth dynamic games, at the expense of the first and second. While it is admirable for an organization to have high aspirations, the third and fourth dynamics are secondary and long-term targets and attempting to "handle" them at this point is out gradient.

Desperately grabbing IAS funds from a smaller subset of public who can afford it (the wealthy) is a very short-term solution. To come close to present time, the potentially positive PR aspects of building more "ideal orgs" (better MEST) is negated by the living conditions of SO crew, which have always been squalid. This is obvious to anyone who has been around the subject, even as a public, for any length of time.

Int. Management are driving down the wrong side of the highway, playing chicken with the trucks coming the other way. No, a better analogy might be a poker player using the stake doubling method to get themselves out of trouble. Eventually one either wins big or, more usually, runs out of money. The Super Power building is on hold because the required funding just isn't forthcoming. But the very existence of such was a wrong priority in the first place, since that tech was supposed to have been in full delivery 25 years ago.

There's no excuse for this level of incompetence. And at the root of it all lies David Miscavige, who has never learned the one real lesson he needed to make it all go right:

The correct balance of force and intelligence.

David is a force person. I have yet to see any comment by him that struck me as having the slightest clue about intelligence. And judging by the self-aggrandizing babble on official CoS sites, his only aim is to stay in the job indefinitely. I can thus see the wisdom of his wearing bullet-proof vests at public events, because that is what it will take to be rid of him, and he knows it.

So, leaving him in place gets us more of the same, and removing him violently will kill the subject entirely. There was one moment of opportunity for a coup d'état during the mission holders' conference, but nobody took the opportunity or responsibility for the overall game. And those who could have taken over the reigns are now too old, and have no interest.

We have what we have by default, and it's useless. So, bypass it and do what you can outside the clutches of such idiocy. And that's my logical reasoning for being in the Freezone. What happens to the church now is of mild interest, but in the long run doesn't really matter. That game is already over, and watching the occasional rat scuttle off the ship hardly rates a mention.

haiqu

Vinaire

Sponsor
Having only recently regained some of my ability to see the future, I wouldn't want to test it on this example. I agree that the destruction of the church is a bad thing, but perhaps pointing out that this has already happened might indicate. The continuing existence of the MEST of the church doesn't a church make, as witness all the olde worlde Christian edifices dotting the countryside, unused.

My assessment:

The CoS ceased to exist, to my mind, the day legal failed to make the correct deal on the MSH case against LRH's instructions. The church by that time was already infiltrated and everything since then has been an ongoing farce. What happens to Mike Rinder or any of these clowns no longer concerns me. We are simply witnessing the death rattles of what remains of the GE, the thetan having departed long ago, despite DM's reassurance to the contrary when the IAS was created.

The current organization emphasizes too heavily the third and fourth dynamic games, at the expense of the first and second. While it is admirable for an organization to have high aspirations, the third and fourth dynamics are secondary and long-term targets and attempting to "handle" them at this point is out gradient.

Desperately grabbing IAS funds from a smaller subset of public who can afford it (the wealthy) is a very short-term solution. To come close to present time, the potentially positive PR aspects of building more "ideal orgs" (better MEST) is negated by the living conditions of SO crew, which have always been squalid. This is obvious to anyone who has been around the subject, even as a public, for any length of time.

Int. Management are driving down the wrong side of the highway, playing chicken with the trucks coming the other way. No, a better analogy might be a poker player using the stake doubling method to get themselves out of trouble. Eventually one either wins big or, more usually, runs out of money. The Super Power building is on hold because the required funding just isn't forthcoming. But the very existence of such was a wrong priority in the first place, since that tech was supposed to have been in full delivery 25 years ago.

There's no excuse for this level of incompetence. And at the root of it all lies David Miscavige, who has never learned the one real lesson he needed to make it all go right:

The correct balance of force and intelligence.

David is a force person. I have yet to see any comment by him that struck me as having the slightest clue about intelligence. And judging by the self-aggrandizing babble on official CoS sites, his only aim is to stay in the job indefinitely. I can thus see the wisdom of his wearing bullet-proof vests at public events, because that is what it will take to be rid of him, and he knows it.

So, leaving him in place gets us more of the same, and removing him violently will kill the subject entirely. There was one moment of opportunity for a coup d'état during the mission holders' conference, but nobody took the opportunity or responsibility for the overall game. And those who could have taken over the reigns are now too old, and have no interest.

We have what we have by default, and it's useless. So, bypass it and do what you can outside the clutches of such idiocy. And that's my logical reasoning for being in the Freezone. What happens to the church now is of mild interest, but in the long run doesn't really matter. That game is already over, and watching the occasional rat scuttle off the ship hardly rates a mention.

haiqu

I feel I am on the same frequency as OHTEEATE and HAIQU.

It seems to me that FORCE starts where INTELLIGENCE ends.

MEST is a force universe. CoS has been fast approaching that status.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Yah, Ill. Nevermind the torment he's inflicted on ex-members and the damage he's done to dissident families.

Roll out the red carpet for the slimebucket. You and his other fans can cheer him on.

Yuch,
Dennis

That is an egoistic attitude, which loves conflict and feeds on conflict.

It is an attitude favored by Christianity in the Middle Ages.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Who's 'we'?

The problem with people like Mike and Marty and even Davey is that it's not about whether we can 'forgive and forget'; it's about the *ongoing* criminal activity of the 'Church' of Scientology.

'We' are not police or prosecutors or enforcement agencies, but, until the 'Church' is dismantled and held accountable for the crimes 'it' has committed, it's irrelevant what we think about escapees.

I'm sure that if Mike or Marty or Warren or any of the dozens of other high-level *perpetrators* offered to help in the prosecution against the organization, they would be able to get pretty cushy 'deals' from prosecutors.

Until then, it's not about whether we'd be willing to 'be nice' to them.

First *stop* the Cult; then talk about 'forgiveness'.

Zinj

The right goal is "stop the force and insanity."

The goal of "stop the cult" simply introduces more force and entheta.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Oh great! Declarations, amnesties and appointments. Just what ex-cultists need. More of the same sh*t to which we were subjected in the cult.

And BTW, shouldn't an evil-doer confess and be contrite before forgiving him? Or maybe we should give all criminals amnesty, as long as they promise not to repeat their crimes. It would certainly uncongest our courts and jails.

No. I believe that just by leaving the group one tormented others on behalf of, it does not render the tormentor suddenly blameless.

Perhaps, tho, you have considered him blameless all along. In which case you can continue to disregard my perspective on this.

Dennis

This sounds like an attitude the current CoS may hold toward all psychiatrists! :omg: