What's new

LRH Birthday event 2009

Rae

Patron with Honors
Is it just me or is this the quietest LRH Birthday week in history??? There has been almost NO promo coming across the lines..in fact, this one below was sent out I believe over 2 weeks ago! Is anyone else getting phone calls, emails etc? And I see that, if this is true below, David Miscavage is about to blunder his way into yet another public disaffecting "New Relase"..the biggest since his last failure!:omg:

LRH BIRTHDAY EVENT 2009
MARCH 21ST
6:30PM AT THE SHRINE AUDITORIUM

NO SCIENTOLOGIST WANTS TO MISS THIS EVENT.

WE WILL SEE THE BIRTHDAY GAME CHAMPIONS!!!
AND A PRESENTATION ABOUT LRH'S LIFE THAT WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.
AND IDEAL ORGS THAT YOU'VE ONLY SEEN IN YOUR DREAMS.
AND THERE'S GOING TO BE A RELEASE...
THE BIGGEST RELEASE SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE BASICS.
ONE WORD: BLOW-AWAY.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got this email tonight, with a subject line of:
RE: Not just one more e-mail on the LRH B-day Event-OPEN and SEE...

Dear All,

Hi, it's Jeff the Flag WUS FSM I/C here.

As you may have heard rumor of this it will not be any suprise to you that there is something HUGE happening at the LRH Birthday event on Saturday - 21st March - 5:30pm at the Shrine Auditorium.

WHAT YOU HEAR AT THIS EVENT IS GOING TO BE HUGE FOR THE SCOPE AND REACH OF THE SCIENTOLOGY RELIGION PLANET WIDE! NO JOKE...

As all of you have comm lines and are telling people to come to this event, we just need:
1. A list of who you know that is confirmed and
2. those who you know that are not tickled yet.

We will contact those without tickes and get them to them.

Please fill in names in the blank spaces provided below and continuie to get the word out!

Tku. Jeff Feher-FSM I/C FSC

:welcome: moonish!!

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
I got this email tonight, with a subject line of:
RE: Not just one more e-mail on the LRH B-day Event-OPEN and SEE...

Dear All,

Hi, it's Jeff the Flag WUS FSM I/C here.

As you may have heard rumor of this it will not be any suprise to you that there is something HUGE happening at the LRH Birthday event on Saturday - 21st March - 5:30pm at the Shrine Auditorium.

WHAT YOU HEAR AT THIS EVENT IS GOING TO BE HUGE FOR THE SCOPE AND REACH OF THE SCIENTOLOGY RELIGION PLANET WIDE! NO JOKE...

As all of you have comm lines and are telling people to come to this event, we just need:
1. A list of who you know that is confirmed and
2. those who you know that are not tickled yet.

We will contact those without tickes and get them to them.

Please fill in names in the blank spaces provided below and continuie to get the word out!

Tku. Jeff Feher-FSM I/C FSC

:welcome: moonish!!

Is this another example of the $ci-ish language?
Reminds me of Ebonics.

If they have not been "tickled" yet, why would you make sure that they get "tickies"?
I really hate having to take ticks out of my skin and it does nothing for my lack of tickles.
So, like, the WUS FSM I/C is an important post?
Looks like the PR tech is starting to fail also.
:dance3: :dance3:

If your name is not on the list, you cannot attend?

Finally, it does not matter how you say it, every time there is an event there is some HUGE announcement about the EXPANSION, INCREDIBLE GROWTH, FAR REACHING EVENTS IN THE COMING MONTHS.
Reminds me of the announcement that the LRH film Battlefield Earth would be filmed and distributed in record time. It would cause thousands of people storming through the doors looking for $ci courses. Look for it to be released next year.
10 years later... It is released after someone applies money to it.
It did next to nothing for the inflow of people.

There is no meat in these announcements, only faux baloney.

alexm

Patron with Honors
Sadly I think the cheating, overworked, insolvent, underpaid staff at the Berlin org, 20% are also illegal, are going to win the birthday game and get Saint Hill size. They do not however have the tech staff, GI, public or number of staff from the How Big Was Saint Hill booklet so this is a total scam. :confused2:

By the way the cheating Berlin org has broken a record by winning the B-day game 11 weeks in a row. Sheer and utter nonsence. :duh:

Lynn, you are a hairdresser right? You ever do any makeup? Strap a fake beard/mustash on me, I can't grow one becuase I am fair skinned. I'll wear my $60 shirt, my $80 silver grey dress pants and my Armani blazer and hit up the Shrine. :coolwink: I was there in 2006 freezing my ass off with my mom for the New Years event so why not again? :angry:

I just need a car to ride in style and I'll report back ASAP. :thumbsup:

AlexM

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just checked the email, and those typos are in the original email. :duh: I just copied and pasted it.

Just tickles me and gives me ticks!! :D

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Finally, it does not matter how you say it, every time there is an event there is some HUGE announcement about the EXPANSION, INCREDIBLE GROWTH, FAR REACHING EVENTS IN THE COMING MONTHS.

Scn is like a ventriloquist act. Put your attention over there so you don't see the guy stealing your wallet. It's how the IAS works. Talk about helping the guy "over there" while you totally screw the guy you talking to.

Rae

Patron with Honors
Sadly I think the cheating, overworked, insolvent, underpaid staff at the Berlin org, 20% are also illegal, are going to win the birthday game and get Saint Hill size. They do not however have the tech staff, GI, public or number of staff from the How Big Was Saint Hill booklet so this is a total scam. :confused2:

By the way the cheating Berlin org has broken a record by winning the B-day game 11 weeks in a row. Sheer and utter nonsence. :duh:

Lynn, you are a hairdresser right? You ever do any makeup? Strap a fake beard/mustash on me, I can't grow one becuase I am fair skinned. I'll wear my $60 shirt, my $80 silver grey dress pants and my Armani blazer and hit up the Shrine. :coolwink: I was there in 2006 freezing my ass off with my mom for the New Years event so why not again? :angry:

AlexM

This must be some kind of thing with German orgs..I remember back in the 90's when Hamburg Org was winning the birthday game every year for a few and then it was "found out" that the stats were falsified and the ED at the time, I forget her name, was RPFed..duh. I remember that I thought that ED was amazing for "flourishing and prospering" despite all that was flapping in Germany..what a blow it was to find out it was all B.S.

And now of course to know it's entirely B.S. on all fronts. Such a crock.

Good idea Alex. Go to the event. I'm thinking about going to my local event to just to see what's up. I wonder if they will start checking IDs. I saw them do that to some people at one of the last Shrine events. I was floored.

alexm

Patron with Honors
Yeah I heard about what happened in Hamburg, apparently the ED was also in the SO and got offloaded because of it. These are the things you find out after you leave. The ED in Berlin is totally clueless, it's the OES who is behind these things as per my story.

I wont go if they check ID's plus I do not want to be regged or even sit in a room with Scientologists again. I do not think I can mentally handle another event listening to DM, if he is even there, go on and on and on about mealingless nonsence although if I was to be provided with some things I might reconsider.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron

AlexM

Yes, I studied at the Studio Makeup Academy inside the studio at Sunset and Gower. Once I dressed my husband up to look like a Klingon for Halloween and won "Best Costume" at the party we went to. Fake beard and moustache would be a piece of cake. :D

But you probably wouldn't need it. I'll PM you with another suggestion (so Security won't know what to look for). :giggle:

Lynn

Thalkirst

Patron with Honors
A little bird told me that DM has "cancelled the arbitraries" (which he himself installed) in the Academy courses and all Academy levels will be re-released so they can be really done in 2 weeks each.

Also, the Grades get a re-release - you don't have to check all the Grade processes anymore, they will be much shorter, so you can move to OT fast (and start spending the big bucks much-much earlier).