What's new

Are you on this list?

Rorschach

Patron
There are more people on the SP list than there are in FLO's Central Addo!

If IJC ever coordinated with Central Addo he might find that out - it would really mess with him. For a group that is supposed to be highly coordinated they can't seem to do simple tasks correctly. If they just took a moment to pull their heads out of their a**** they might just figure things out.:duh:

loiepoo

Patron
How did Self Realization Fellowship get on the list?? They have nothing to do with Scientology. It must be the "self realization" part of it that Scientology is afraid of. :shrug:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
How did Self Realization Fellowship get on the list?? They have nothing to do with Scientology. It must be the "self realization" part of it that Scientology is afraid of. :shrug:

My guess:
A long time ago, some people came into Scientology from other "New Age" practices and beliefs. If these items bog a PC down (OR if the PC is caught in "mixing practices" as my friend at The Manor did) then SCN will consider these other groups to be supressive. (Also, a Scientology C/S may not like the "clean up" that they have to do on some PCs that were involved in "other practices".)

That's my take on it anyway.

Last edited:
SPs are the best!

I see a couple I knew. I see Bob Littler on the list...so he went free....thats what we wanted right? To go free. All we had to do was walk out the door, make a new plan Sam, Hop on the bus Gus and set your self free.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I see a couple I knew. I see Bob Littler on the list...so he went free....thats what we wanted right? To go free. All we had to do was walk out the door, make a new plan Sam, Hop on the bus Gus and set your self free.

That is so ironic that you made this allusion to the Paul Simon song that the Riverside Mission band that I played in would perform in the Comm Course room on Friday nights. Looking back on this and remembering...

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
That is so ironic that you made this allusion to the Paul Simon song that the Riverside Mission band that I played in would perform in the Comm Course room on Friday nights. Looking back on this and remembering...

Really?

Who played Steve Gadd's drum part?

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Really?

Who played Steve Gadd's drum part?

Roger Coy (he was in Div6 with his girl friend, Loretta Padilla.)

Dave Grenier played bass guitar.

Joe Yazbeck sang vocals.

Bob Parcel was on keyboard.

Rick Ansert on acoustic guitar and vocals.

Last edited:
[FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA]This is the Enemy Names list (Flag ED 2830RB, 25 July 1992, Suppressive Persons and Groups) as issued by the Church of Scientology in 1992.
[/FONT]

:coolwink:

Although I have several good friends who, for no fault of their own, appear to have been overlooked. :confused2:

Mark A. Baker

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Am I on this list? Yes I am. I'm amazed to see who else is on the list too -- and who's not.
PC

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

They have a temple right next door to PAC (see Google maps image). Maybe they did something suppressive like refusing to have a DMSMH billboard on their front lawn.

Paul

Attachments

• self-realization.jpg
    self-realization.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 32

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
They have a temple right next door to PAC (see Google maps image). Maybe they did something suppressive like refusing to have a DMSMH billboard on their front lawn.

Paul

The Self Realization Fellowship also has a very beautiful multi-acre property in Pacific Palisades (in the hills near the beach). You can walk through lush and beautiful gardens next to a lake, or go to a non-denominational spiritual service they hold most days of the week. All of it is free and all of it is very spiritual.

Only the Church of Scientology would call the Self Realization Fellowship "Suppressive".

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
That list is for bush-leaguers.

I'm not on that list because I am on double-secret probation. I am on the enemies of the enemies list.

I am so dangerous that they are afraid to put me on a list, or even whisper my name to each other.

I hereby ‘Christen’ you “Lord Voldermort” :D

Mystic

Crusader
Protest

I protesteth!!! Friends and associates are on this list and I am not; including names who were on the same golden...shitrod I was. It was a Galactic Patrol groupie declare. Damn! I just don't get any respect.