What's new

Full List here IMPACT MAGAZINE #115 The entire IAS membership list.

Carmel

Crusader
This list is of the higher level contributors. It starts out with the level of a free 6 month Intro membersip. Then there are annual and lifetime members.

Maybe someone will know a reference, but when I was on staff you would have to be an IAS member to be in the HGC or Academy, and there was something written that was shown. There was a huge panic trying to get money together for my son's annual membership once because his lapsed during a week he was being put on the grid to comp. So, those discounts are pointless and perhaps 'proof' to outsiders (who don't see behind the scenes) that membership is voluntary. More smoke & mirrors.
In ANZO, when the IAS memberships first came in, they weren't mandatory if one wanted to receive services. Very soon afterward they became mandatory, and one wasn't permitted to receive services without a current membership. The "discount" remained in place - just a farce.

Carmel

Crusader
All suckers...minus those that have found the truth out for themselves.
The fact that we've found out the truth since, doesn't negate the fact that we on the list were suckers, and hell, that is annoying - finding out what that money would have been used on is still quite sickening to me, as it would be for the vast majority on the list if they knew.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
The glaring outpoint on all this is DROPPED OUT TIME.

I scanned the UK list and there are people there who YEARS ago were convicted of fraudulently raising money for Scn services etc through phony mortgage claims etc.

There is NO way they could clear those debts AND then "donate" further monies.

Also, I suspect that many of these "donations" were simply pledges and no monies have been handed across.

Of course, several of the donors have more money than sense and hope to purchase some sort of "status".

Can you imagine what a horses ass they will feel when they find out exactly where their monies did go.

In addition, once the tax status is revoked, those donations will be liable for tax. Then you just watch the rats jump ship.!

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
The glaring outpoint on all this is DROPPED OUT TIME.

As per the OP "came up with the figure of $383 million for the amount of money that the IAS has gathered from it's inception in Oct 1984 to the end of 2006."

This is a cumulative list.

I scanned the UK list and there are people there who YEARS ago were convicted of fraudulently raising money for Scn services etc through phony mortgage claims etc.

There is NO way they could clear those debts AND then "donate" further monies.

Again This is a cumulative list. Do a search on the UK people who were convicted of fraud plus the word "Scientology" and you may be able figure out when they first showed up on Impact Patrons List as the TAS website has much of that data.

Also, I suspect that many of these "donations" were simply pledges and no monies have been handed across.

No, these are not pledges. The person does not receive the "status" until he's paid in full. That's how both Scn and the IAS operate.

Pooks

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
CHRISTINE KASLE
Jeremy Kasle
Rachel Kasle
Al & Irma Katz
SHERRY & HERBIE KATZ
Susie Sprinkle Katz
DAVID KAUP
KAILASNATH KAUSHIK
David Kaye
Robert G. Keenan
Richard Keeney
Carol Kelley
URSULA & ALAN KELLMAN
Dennis Kelly

Is there any reason why some names are in all caps while most are not?

BTW Thanks for doing this.

Tigger

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Is there any reason why some names are in all caps while most are not?

BTW Thanks for doing this.

Tigger

Sorry I should have made that clearer

The All Caps are Patron with Honors $100,000.
The rest are just Patrons.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Im not that impressed by the list, but wondeful research, impressed by that, thanks!

Dont forget the honour roll is for people that sell memberships too, 20 I think so they might not have put the money there themselves, but sold memberships, Freddy Hunkeller would have done that as an AOSHEU reg, now he's top of the IASA! He's starring in the latest impact magazine (sounds like a mag for stock car racers!)

La La

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey, I remembered the name of one of my little buddies in the nursery at Flag.
I wonder where he is now?
His mother Carol, and his bigger sister?

Robert Daniel Willette

Robbie. :yes:
Or maybe it is the father who I think was Bob??

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
I refused to sign up for that lousy IAS membership because I already paid the HASI lifetime, so Ifelt it was a scam they were running on me.. I was kind of ARC broke with 'em about that :grouch: