What's new

nots pts handling technique

sp declared

Patron with Honors
I noticed that on the NOTS PTS HANDLING REPAIR LIST it is mentioned that there are steps A-H to handle a PTS BT.

Can someone tell me what are the steps A-H?

Per what I understand, a PTS BT is handled by asking:

- Who or what are you pts to? L&N
-Indicate the item
- If a cluster, indicate that the item found maybe a wrong item for the other beings making up the cluster.

Any more info? What are the other steps of the procedure?

Thanks in advance

Sp Declared

Last edited:

Roland ami

Patron with Honors
PTS handling

It's been a while, but on the repair list there were a bunch of questions about What problem they gave you, who didn't have that problem, who were you before you had that problem, who are you.

Someone like Pierre would have the exact info.

Roland

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
Info is pretty sparse in the NOTs pack. I would suggest reading the PTS rundown HCOB. Solo NOTs really needs a Class 6 auditor at least preferably 8.
People trying to make it through Solo Nots without being a trained and experierienced auditor have no faintest chance imnsho.

Veda

Sponsor
Anything, any remedy, any repair, that's done in non-confidential auditing - or any other action - can be adapted to "NOTs," and applied to (Hubbard's notion of degraded "sent-down-the-dwindling-spiral-by-ancient-psychs) "body thetans."

The skill of permeating objects, energies, thought-forms, other beings, and receiving/giving communication, or "auditing," IMO, has some usefulness, but can became an obsession, as it does with those on Scientology's "upper levels," who really do take seriously Hubbard's bleak cosmology, and really do believe that Hubbard was a sincere and wise World Teacher who has provided "the way."

It's interesting that Hubbard's own down-trending path - over several decades - is followed faithfully by Scientologists, with the "path" having been "taped" as "Standard Tech," and as the "LRH Bridge."

The idea of exteriorization, experience of space, tolerance and enjoyment of space, creation of space, vast space, expanding space, outflowing, extroversion - these became interiorization into the body, condensation into tiny areas, preoccupation with the small.

After years of "dust mote-itus" - years of introversion, years of preoccupation with small things, with weak energies, gradually shrinking - clutching, faithfully, the cans of an e-meter, waiting for the meter to "tell you" - is it any surprise that the main "OT" ability that is developed is the "ability" of justifying, explaining away, rationalizing, PR-ing, and - in general - tap dancing around the inevitable disappointment?

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
And here I was thinking PTS/SP handling was performing run-away tech, no-communication tech, and hide-behind-curtains tech. You mean there's MORE?!

sp declared

Patron with Honors
thanks to all

I found on wikileaks what I was looking for.

Veda, I completely agree with your analysis. These techniques have some usefulness but also IMO, if overused, the solution may become the next problem.

After years of "dust mote-itus" - years of introversion, years of preoccupation with small things, with weak energies, gradually shrinking - clutching, faithfully, the cans of an e-meter, waiting for the meter to "tell you" - is it any surprise that the main "OT" ability that is developed is the "ability" of justifying, explaining away, rationalizing, PR-ing, and - in general - tap dancing around the inevitable disappointment?

Veda, yours is a brilliant analysis. Thank you

Sp Declared

sp declared

Patron with Honors
And here I was thinking PTS/SP handling was performing run-away tech, no-communication tech, and hide-behind-curtains tech. You mean there's MORE?!

:thumbsup: Right on DCanon Your analysis of the ACTUAL pts sp technology used by the church is really spot on.

Let me also add: C&D letters, fair game, lying on national TV, etc

Sp Declared

Hatshepsut

Crusader
How is a BT PTS at all if the only contact they have is with the OT?

BTs can be PTS to anything. They are stuck because of considerations and engrams and are suggestible and easily triggered by environmental A =A threats. Also, I'd like to add this:

I had several areas of mass that were exhibiting PTS phenomena after being audited by a certain individual. On the Search and Discovery and the PTS Rundown the same person came up! He did not indicate to me. :no: I felt I knew the line plot for my goals for the last several thousand years and this charge seemed to run on a different script and felt 'not exactly me'. I knew nothing about ownership style auditing..

My body started to come apart!! I was having a nervous breakdown. Trembling and extreme nervousness and diarrhea. You know those solar prominences on the Sun's surface...those red flares that spurt up into space from it's surface..well I had like 6 of them shooting out of the body structure. (The body IS its own reactive mind!!) I was no longer living 3 dimensionally. I seemed to fall into some 4th dimensional warp with this. Each hot area had an implant incident with this same 'suppressive'. I could not believe it.:no:

Some of their incidents had at one time been flattened.... Like those Christmas cards with the pop-ups. You open the cardboard out and the figures of the Magi stand up and you have a 2D prop stage. When you flatten the card again the figures go back into the non-evident stage. Well some incidents have actual BTs in them flattened. They are being 'part' of the incident for all time. ( Such is the implant command) When the incident is disturbed by the PCs live attention units the the 'cast of characters' wakes up from the flattened or dormant state to act out their perscribed roles. They can even inhabit the people around you to ensure the role play is sufficient to the viciousness demanded. A definite gang bang. Like maybe re-enacting the tribunal where one was frowned down upon and punished by being pushed into this universe. Or maybe these BTs become the bullys beating up on you as you sleep. Their prescribed activities will be coded in the implant. It is NO picinic!

David Mayo's Talk on Solo Nots describes how certain charges set up on the whole track were designed to go into re-enactment against the person if he tried to push too far up the line toward OT. They cause a 3D experience of the incident happening all over again. This is NOT a reviv!! It is an actual implanted 'crew', a charge that the PC carries in a dormant state that is triggered to 'come alive'. The cast of characters is REAL and they are in present time! The BTs who are implanted like genies to do the bullying may be stuck down the track..BUT they reside in present time with the PC while the scripted enactment is going on. It is an effort to cause the suppressed individual to submerge back into the space he had before he tried to expand.
It was my personal nemesis to find these a-typical and very black occult type engrams in an array after being processed and incurring 2 list errors...My BTs were PTS to someone I knew in my life. It is unfortunate that the type of individual who would design these phenomena was attracted to Scientology.
(Perhaps an analogy could be likened to a Holocaust survivor stumbling across their Dr. Josef Mengele in their new 'safe' homeland of Argentina.)

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Info is pretty sparse in the NOTs pack. I would suggest reading the PTS rundown HCOB. Solo NOTs really needs a Class 6 auditor at least preferably 8.
People trying to make it through Solo Nots without being a trained and experierienced auditor have no faintest chance imnsho.

Not true Ralph.You have to be a proficient Solo auditor to audit solo at all and fully trained on SOLO NOTS to audit that level.

Skills which the FZ does not produce.

SHSBC has nothing to do with it. All the skills you need are on the SOLO course as well as the solo nots course which is very similar to a cl9 course.

Though why any one would want to walk down that rabbit burrow I can only imagine. It has historically led to cancer and despair. Just look at how well a sampling of solo nots public have fared in the church.

Veda

Sponsor
"Getting people up to and through these OT levels is, according to current research, the only faintest chance this universe has."

L. Ron Hubbard, Commodore

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
Hey Feral,
You write:

"Skills which the FZ does not produce. "

How the hell do you know this? You are recently out of the CoS, but there are no active FZ groups in OZ to the best of my knowledge, so how would you know what FZ solo trainings are like?

Anyone I trained when in Oz or since can audit any solo levels!

And the CBR FZ has OT levels the CoS can only dream about, which would handle your dissatisfaction with CoS Solo NOTS.

Regards, Allen

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
BTs can be PTS to anything. They are stuck because of considerations and engrams and are suggestible and easily triggered by environmental A =A threats... SNIP

Great post. :thumbsup:

Couple things...

What does it matter if a BT is PTS?:confused2:

Isn't a BT PTS by nature, by definition. It is in an other determined state at effect of an SP. The BT is stuck in a moment of great supression. I get that a BT can also be PTS to an actual present time terminal who is their item. But what effect does that have on the BT? Simply a restim that turns on pictures and considerations that impinge on the pre-OT.

I think the idea of BTs as spiritual handcuffs is very interesting. In the Nots series, much is made of BTs being body parts or concepts and specific considerations (big toe, liver cancer, fear of heights.) And the CBR materials expand on the idea of some BTs being part of a living active control system designed to suppress spiritual abilities. So it makes sense that implanted BTs act like a dog's shock collar to inhibit spiritual growth. Mention is made of monitor BTs to spy on us, but your post is the first mention I have seen of "BULLY BTs" whose function it is to beat the hell out of us when we start to awaken.:omg:

Also, do you have a link to the Mayo lecture you mention?

Feral

Rogue male
Hey Feral,
You write:

"Skills which the FZ does not produce. "

How the hell do you know this? You are recently out of the CoS, but there are no active FZ groups in OZ to the best of my knowledge, so how would you know what FZ solo trainings are like?

Anyone I trained when in Oz or since can audit any solo levels!

And the CBR FZ has OT levels the CoS can only dream about, which would handle your dissatisfaction with CoS Solo NOTS.

Regards, Allen

I'll tell you how the hell I know this.

I have recently come out of the cult after 15 years on solo nots. I have interviewed a guy who seems pretty switched on who has been auditing OTVII in the FZ for many years.

I took a look at the tech he was using which was wrong in many instances, put together by a defectors memory. They also had a few NOTS refs which I think Ralph was referring to.

I also asked when do you do this?, how do you do that? etc. I discovered that there were people auditing the level who had no idea how to list and null. I found it was a common misconception that the 'who' question was L&N, also that ruds weren't being flown and that solo auditors didn't know how to tell by meter phenomenon when a BT blew or how to run int on solo.

He told me of a group of solo auditors who met regularly to discuss the techniques used and the results of those conversations were truly bizarre, bordering on deluded and totally squirrel.

As for the OT levels in Ron's org that were telepathically given to Cap'an Bill by Elron Elray, well, I'll look into them another time. But maybe in Ron's org you guys can solo and deliver std tech, I don't know but my comments stand for the rest of the FZ

OK?

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
SP Declared,

I looked on wikleaks, couldn't find it.

The steps for PTS handling on NOTS are known as the A to H.

This is the only approach needed to handle PTS BTs at the nots level.

There is an abridged version in the NOTS pack that is around in the FZ field that is incomplete. It goes from A to E and E is wrong too. If a Nots auditor doesn't know this full version he is going to fall on his head delivering either solo or audited nots.

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
Not true Ralph.You have to be a proficient Solo auditor to audit solo at all and fully trained on SOLO NOTS to audit that level.

Skills which the FZ does not produce.

SHSBC has nothing to do with it. All the skills you need are on the SOLO course as well as the solo nots course which is very similar to a cl9 course.

Though why any one would want to walk down that rabbit burrow I can only imagine. It has historically led to cancer and despair. Just look at how well a sampling of solo nots public have fared in the church.

You contradict yourself - first asserting what you think is needed then saying it leads to cancer and despair.

Also the FZ isn't one group - you would have to examine every group to make your global assertion which I am quite sure you have not done.

Fairly obviously the CofS training is inadequate.

Feral

Rogue male
Maybe I don't make my self clear. Either that or I'm conflicted between my doubt about the OT bridge and my dismay at the FZs lack of duplication of it.

It is true I have grave doubts about the OT levels and BT tech as Hubbard saw it. I see the Knowledgism approach to be far more true.

However, the NOTS tech that was delivered in the church prior to 1988, that the FZ seems to now have available appears to have killed a great many of my friends. Either way you will probably have more of a chance if you re read what I wrote on the technique side in post 15 above before you do any more NOTS auditing.

The one thing I do see is that SOLO NOTS in the FZ is as I have previously stated not well understood either through a lack of data or a sea of conflicting background noise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Veda

Sponsor
I found on wikileaks what I was looking for.

Veda, I completely agree with your analysis. These techniques have some usefulness but also IMO, if overused, the solution may become the next problem.

Veda, yours is a brilliant analysis. Thank you

Sp Declared

You're welcome, and thank you for your many informative posts.

IMO, the "OT levels" of the "Grade Chart" have, over the years, become more and more removed from the much advertized promise of "Operating Thetan," with the mere existence of "levels" and "procedures," and their accompanying e-meter responses, being sufficient "result." The reason for doing the "OT levels" has become to have done the "OT levels."

For newbie lurkers, particularly those who've recently exited the "Church" of Scientology, here's a bunch of links addressing, mostly, the "upper levels":

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=230639&postcount=16

From L. Ron Hubbard's 1947 'Affirmations':

"Your psychology is advanced and true and wonderful. It hypnotizes people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler."

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Great post. :thumbsup:

Couple things...

What does it matter if a BT is PTS?:confused2:

Isn't a BT PTS by nature, by definition. It is in an other determined state at effect of an SP. The BT is stuck in a moment of great supression. I get that a BT can also be PTS to an actual present time terminal who is their item. But what effect does that have on the BT? Simply a restim that turns on pictures and considerations that impinge on the pre-OT.

I think the idea of BTs as spiritual handcuffs is very interesting. In the Nots series, much is made of BTs being body parts or concepts and specific considerations (big toe, liver cancer, fear of heights.) And the CBR materials expand on the idea of some BTs being part of a living active control system designed to suppress spiritual abilities. So it makes sense that implanted BTs act like a dog's shock collar to inhibit spiritual growth. Mention is made of monitor BTs to spy on us, but your post is the first mention I have seen of "BULLY BTs" whose function it is to beat the hell out of us when we start to awaken.:omg:

Also, do you have a link to the Mayo lecture you mention?

Thankyou Been Done Had. I was very surprised to have found bully BTs, but I certainly DID. :nervous: Mostly as a result of being exterior. 13 Int RDs done without ownership used up a lot of my free theta and messed me up. The severe Out Int turned on some godawful stuff. Some incidents had to do with ancient Hindu exteriorization practices and punishments for having done them.. Being exterior again ignited a re-enactment.
. When I was at Flag in 1982 there were 4 big thugs in my room. They were BTs and telepathically informed me that the idea was on the table to throw me out the window of the 4th floor. I was really over it. I made plans to take an haitus from the game I was playing in order to escape all the counter-intention.
I have been looking for the link to Talk On Solo Nots dated 1978 by Commander David Mayo. I saw it just last week. :yes: Its archived on one of the sites. I'll ask Paul where I found it.

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
Feral,
OK, you have experience of ONE solo auditor doing his NOTS incorrectly. And seemingly his group are also messed up. But as Ralph has said, that's not the FZ, and it doesn't sound like the professionalism that Ralph, I and others can offer.

Why there should be a shortage of the NOTS material is a mystery, as it's been pretty freely available since it was liberated mid 80's and can be found on the web in many places. No need to create it from memory, if you want to run NOTS then the real LRH/D Mayo pack is available.

That friends of yours on NOTS have died is not unexpected, the CoS bridge doesn't have anything like all the tech that's needed to handle the phenomena that can be run into above OT 3. Chasing smaller and smaller reads forever and forever is not the approach to OT that makes any sense to me. The charge and reads should get bigger, not smaller as you go higher!

Otherwise, how could that charge ever affect you, a thetan of unlimited power?

Regards, Allen