What's new

Orgs In Mexico, need info.

Terril park

Sponsor
There is a mexican class IX Freezoner who audits in english and spanish.
He has never done any other job than audit.

!!!

Patron
Ok, this is what I know about mexican Orgs; I have known this data since I was at CMO/Int and all the troubles they generate:
1. CLO Latam lives absolutley only of freeloaders, the percentage the nearest Org gives to CLO Latam is not enough even for the food of the crew.
2. For years hey had 1 Org closest to Managment but is the smallest, and the bigger wich is not the closest to the CLO Latam Base is the Continental Org, due only because they have more money than the rest of the others.
3. Collecting from foreingers was a good idea for them until we sent a new SEC ED where if a public from USA wold be there taking services they were needed to collect USA prices, not MXN Prices.
4. Churches at Latam are not Churches, only Venezuela is recognized as Church, the others are Non-Profit Organizations, even that point is out point to Mexcian goverment law, as they sign contracts wich are not valid and staff is being paid less than 30usd each week almost all weeks.
5. CO CLO Lat: Liana Trangoni, Italian fat woman, who we sent her on Mission early 80's and not yet done with all the targets, is the only missionare who still is there.
6. CO FOLO Lat: was Chieff Dissem Sec Lat previous named Carlos del Llano and according some internet materials he has Gay tendences, even do he is married to a very ugly fat woman :) (I wonder...)
7. They have several irregularities with public regarding the parishioner status: if they need some little Org pays rent or debts, a mission from the base was sent to do it, no matter what, no matter the lies and scam they needed to say or do, in order to save one little Org.
8. Only three Orgs has SNR C/S, C/S, and more than 2 Grad Class V Auditors, so I dont know how the rest manage at mexico city. Venezuela Org has way more auditors and makes more money than mexican Orgs.
9. Ideal Org building have being bought by parrishioners as we sent the Order via Finances Int and Finances Latam (wich is still on CMO branch and not on LRH Branch at CLO Lat, dont ask me why....) a new building near Reforma was bought on cash but they didnt move yet due the public is not paying for renovations there, IAS is not giving any money to them for that.
10. There are not ordinances against public demonstration at Churches in Mexico City.
11. They have 70% Illegal inmigrants working as Sea Org Members there, with illegal billions of years contracts, law minimum wages not being paid to them.
any other stuff you would like to know?

!!!

Patron
Thanks sweetie, anytime.

Hope if anybody has questions and If I know the fact I could happy give it on the forum.

Best regards,

!!!

seulroad

Patron
All your points are somehow truth.
But:
1. They barely get no pay.
2. There are not only illegal immigrants, but minors who are not done with elementary school and can barely read or write like the nephew of ED ASI Grecia Palomo.
3. Liana tries to solve everything at 1.5-2.0
4. Their food sucks, they constantly complain about the food.

Ask me anything you want to know.

Carmel

Crusader
But:
2. There are not only illegal immigrants, but minors who are not done with elementary school and can barely read or write like the nephew of ED ASI Grecia Palomo.

Hello Seulroad, welcome to ESMB. :thumbsup:

Tell us a bit about yourself if and when ya can, by starting a thread in the "new member introductions" sub-forum so people here will see that you've hopped on board, and will have the chance to say g'day. :)

Mystic

Crusader
Ok, this is what I know about mexican Orgs; I have known this data since I was at CMO/Int and all the troubles they generate:
1. CLO Latam lives absolutley only of freeloaders, the percentage the nearest Org gives to CLO Latam is not enough even for the food of the crew.
2. For years hey had 1 Org closest to Managment but is the smallest, and the bigger wich is not the closest to the CLO Latam Base is the Continental Org, due only because they have more money than the rest of the others.
3. Collecting from foreingers was a good idea for them until we sent a new SEC ED where if a public from USA wold be there taking services they were needed to collect USA prices, not MXN Prices.
4. Churches at Latam are not Churches, only Venezuela is recognized as Church, the others are Non-Profit Organizations, even that point is out point to Mexcian goverment law, as they sign contracts wich are not valid and staff is being paid less than 30usd each week almost all weeks.
5. CO CLO Lat: Liana Trangoni, Italian fat woman, who we sent her on Mission early 80's and not yet done with all the targets, is the only missionare who still is there.
6. CO FOLO Lat: was Chieff Dissem Sec Lat previous named Carlos del Llano and according some internet materials he has Gay tendences, even do he is married to a very ugly fat woman :) (I wonder...)
7. They have several irregularities with public regarding the parishioner status: if they need some little Org pays rent or debts, a mission from the base was sent to do it, no matter what, no matter the lies and scam they needed to say or do, in order to save one little Org.
8. Only three Orgs has SNR C/S, C/S, and more than 2 Grad Class V Auditors, so I dont know how the rest manage at mexico city. Venezuela Org has way more auditors and makes more money than mexican Orgs.
9. Ideal Org building have being bought by parrishioners as we sent the Order via Finances Int and Finances Latam (wich is still on CMO branch and not on LRH Branch at CLO Lat, dont ask me why....) a new building near Reforma was bought on cash but they didnt move yet due the public is not paying for renovations there, IAS is not giving any money to them for that.
10. There are not ordinances against public demonstration at Churches in Mexico City.
11. They have 70% Illegal inmigrants working as Sea Org Members there, with illegal billions of years contracts, law minimum wages not being paid to them.

Wow. Sounds like a standard every-day scienfaggOTry operation.

Die, scienfaggOTry, Die!

!!!

Patron
But:

well you look like better knowing this persons than me, I went only five times to Mexico City over my time inside the SO, and yes about the kids, its a lame stuff they have kids on this conditions; per the law over almost any other country. So you know Liana huh? what was your post over there?
Greetings,

!!!

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
But:

Seulroad :welcome: :)

TL

Twin A

Patron with Honors

HI !!!!, I just saw this message. Thanks for writing on this thread.

I was told much earlier this year that my sister Corinne Benndorf had gone to CLO in Mexico, or another Mexican organization. It would have been around Jan 2007 ish. I have recently been given different information, so I don't really know if she is there or not. I was curious about the conditions, because I was worried about my sister.

Later, I heard a rumor that my sister Corinne may be working in Canada instead. Later still , and most recently, I got info that she may still be at the Int base.

If a 5'6", thin, cute blond women from California (Swedish/German heritage) who spoke very very little Spanish, showed up at a Mexican org on a Gold project or mission in 2007 AND/OR had actualy been transferred there to work ---- would you have heard about it?

Based on the responses I get around Latino men....she probably would have been married instantly to a Latino guy SO Member as soon as she showed up. So she might have changed her name recently if that is the case. I can't imagine any single Latino guy SO Member allowing my sister to be single for the last two years.

Does the CLO Mexico have an RPF? I mean if she was on the RPF, what would that be like?

Oh... I also got a rumor that she might be in Australia, maybe CLO ANZO.

I've never been able to confirm any of the rumors about where she is or isn't. She has not voted recently in Riverside County, last registered voting session was 2007.

I wrote a letter to my sister at her last known addresses (the HGB address, and the INt base address) and I told her that I needed to know she was OK and to please contact one of her non declared family members to let them know she is OK. I said if she did not do this, I was going to file an FBI Missing Person's report. So in March I got information about her in letter from through Eliot Abelson (C of S attorney) saying that he represented my sister and that she did not want me to talk to her. He also implied that my trying to get a hold of her was harassment about her religion, and my demanding that she write to her family was "borderline extortion" Whether she really asked that gas bag to write that letter to me, I don't really know. Someone in OSA could have written it because they were worried that I'd file an FBI Missing person's report.

I'm kind of doing some research on all this, don't know what my next step is. Just gathering information.

I'm thinking I might see if someone in the FBI could help me any way and explain that I never got a letter with her actual handwriting on it, so I don't really know for sure that she doesn't want to talk to her family. But FBI guys are typically burdened with much worse problems and so I doubt would be sympathetic, especially with that dumb letter from Eliot saying she is OK and doesn't want to talk to me.

Got any ideas on that?

Thanks again for posting! Sorry I didn't notice your post earlier :), I haven't checked the board for a little while.

best, Maureen Bolstad aka Twin A.

Corinne Benndorf is TWIN B.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Elliot's letter is closer to 'borderline extortion' than yours. Take the letter and a copy of your letter to your local FBI office and ask if there's anyway they can locate her or do a 'welfare check'. Quite likely they can't or won't, but, do it anyway.

It's possible that the State Deparment can help you, since they're the ones that issue the passports. Either the FBI or State would see nothing strange about a family member worried about someone involved with Co$ and no information on their whereabouts.

Good luck.

Zinj

seulroad

Patron
Hello Seulroad, welcome to ESMB. :thumbsup:

Tell us a bit about yourself if and when ya can, by starting a thread in the "new member introductions" sub-forum so people here will see that you've hopped on board, and will have the chance to say g'day. :)
Thanks a lot for the welcome. I'll try to post a thread but otherwise fell free to ask things you want to know about this management area.

seulroad

Patron
HI !!!!, I just saw this message. Thanks for writing on this thread.

I was told much earlier this year that my sister Corinne Benndorf had gone to CLO in Mexico, or another Mexican organization. It would have been around Jan 2007 ish. I have recently been given different information, so I don't really know if she is there or not. I was curious about the conditions, because I was worried about my sister.

Later, I heard a rumor that my sister Corinne may be working in Canada instead. Later still , and most recently, I got info that she may still be at the Int base.

If a 5'6", thin, cute blond women from California (Swedish/German heritage) who spoke very very little Spanish, showed up at a Mexican org on a Gold project or mission in 2007 AND/OR had actualy been transferred there to work ---- would you have heard about it?

Based on the responses I get around Latino men....she probably would have been married instantly to a Latino guy SO Member as soon as she showed up. So she might have changed her name recently if that is the case. I can't imagine any single Latino guy SO Member allowing my sister to be single for the last two years.

Does the CLO Mexico have an RPF? I mean if she was on the RPF, what would that be like?

Oh... I also got a rumor that she might be in Australia, maybe CLO ANZO.

I've never been able to confirm any of the rumors about where she is or isn't. She has not voted recently in Riverside County, last registered voting session was 2007.

I wrote a letter to my sister at her last known addresses (the HGB address, and the INt base address) and I told her that I needed to know she was OK and to please contact one of her non declared family members to let them know she is OK. I said if she did not do this, I was going to file an FBI Missing Person's report. So in March I got information about her in letter from through Eliot Abelson (C of S attorney) saying that he represented my sister and that she did not want me to talk to her. He also implied that my trying to get a hold of her was harassment about her religion, and my demanding that she write to her family was "borderline extortion" Whether she really asked that gas bag to write that letter to me, I don't really know. Someone in OSA could have written it because they were worried that I'd file an FBI Missing person's report.

I'm kind of doing some research on all this, don't know what my next step is. Just gathering information.

I'm thinking I might see if someone in the FBI could help me any way and explain that I never got a letter with her actual handwriting on it, so I don't really know for sure that she doesn't want to talk to her family. But FBI guys are typically burdened with much worse problems and so I doubt would be sympathetic, especially with that dumb letter from Eliot saying she is OK and doesn't want to talk to me.

Got any ideas on that?

Thanks again for posting! Sorry I didn't notice your post earlier :), I haven't checked the board for a little while.

best, Maureen Bolstad aka Twin A.

Corinne Benndorf is TWIN B.
I can assure you that she never was in Mexico as I was working over there and never saw her. Abigail Miller from Gold was sent to LATAM but no one else. That was a time when gold was planning to send a lot of people found unqualified to the different CLO's, but I tell you she never got to LATAM.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Maybe she's at 'Gold II' in Paraguay. But, back to Elliot's letter, I'd suggest writing back about this way:

Dear Mr. Abelson; your recent letter is not only borderline extortionist, but also barratrous and will be included in the letter I'm sending to (include your local congresscritter and senators).

Outside the Scientology Organization care and worry about family members is not seen as "extortionist" and Leo J. Ryan is not so long dead that his own care for the family members of those held captive by cults is forgotten.

Zinj

seulroad

Patron
well you look like better knowing this persons than me, I went only five times to Mexico City over my time inside the SO, and yes about the kids, its a lame stuff they have kids on this conditions; per the law over almost any other country. So you know Liana huh? what was your post over there?
Greetings,

!!!
Well you'll see, I had a lot of posts over there. I rather keep that from going public, you know privacy. But yes I know these people very very very well. But that base is very, very off the rails someone who I think is damaging that base too is the Chief Off CMO, Alfonso Seijo, Did you get to meet him? He seemed a very nice guy, but damn he loved to yell at people and take over areas arguing knowing policy better than others. He got married but his wife left him and left the SO.

:S

Last edited:

!!!

Patron
Well.... you sound like you are still inside CLO Latam or were over there no more than a couple of months, I dont know now who is that person but you can tell the thruth now that you are here, unless you are still working at that SO Base and you are trying to get the info for your senior :p well..... doesn't matter.

bye bye

!!!