What's new

The Truth Rundown

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Huh? - How much like your namesake are you? - Haf' you been painting the ceiling inside a cathedral for the last week? - Without food or sleep? - But with beverage?

:thumbsup:

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Huh? - How much like your namesake are you? - Haf' you been painting the ceiling inside a cathedral for the last week? - Without food or sleep? - But with beverage?

:thumbsup:
How do you know its not urine therapy? AKA drinking yer own piss. Actually I was drinking rough cider in Bilbao, which did slightly resemble the afore mentioned. As for my namesake, he spelt it differently.
But I did paint our kitchen the other day. Nice shade of yellow.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
hehehee... Painting the kitchen! - See, I was right!

I take it you're catching up on this perfect and unprecedented shitstorm? - Exiting times!!

:yes:

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
hehehee... Painting the kitchen! - See, I was right!

I take it you're catching up on this perfect and unprecedented shitstorm? - Exiting times!!

:yes:

I watched the vid. So Marty Rathburn escaped the SS (AKA Sea Org heavies) on a motorbike. Kinda like Steve McQueen in the Great Escape. Marty reminds me of Tin Tin a bit. Must be the haircut.

I watched the vid. So Marty Rathburn escaped the SS (AKA Sea Org heavies) on a motorbike. Kinda like Steve McQueen in the Great Escape. Marty reminds me of Tin Tin a bit. Must be the haircut.

Steve McQueen didn't come crawling back to hang around like a chump waiting a few months to have a possible meeting with the man he escaped from.