What's new

Scientologists can't talk about scientology!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
So is it a stupid half cape kind of thing or is it a super hero cape or is it an ultra cool vampire style long swooshy cape...'cuz I got to tell you, swooshy capes are irresistable.

Damn straight. Three main objects of lust:

1) Long hair
2) Kilts (bonus if dude in kilt has long hair)
3) swooshy capes.

Although, I don't thinking combining the kilt with the swooshy cape quite works.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Damn straight. Three main objects of lust: 1) Long hair 2) Kilts (bonus if dude in kilt has long hair) 3) swooshy capes. Although, I don't thinking combining the kilt with the swooshy cape quite works.

I'm more into short hair, but DAMN kilts on a guy = insta win

Achi

Patron
I'm more into short hair, but DAMN kilts on a guy = insta win

Totally agree!! My Scots heritage loves men in kilts, and if they play the pipes? /swoon

Wait, is this the 'I'm older, but I still like Hot Men Message Board'? >.>

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Totally agree!! My Scots heritage loves men in kilts, and if they play the pipes? /swoon

Wait, is this the 'I'm older, but I still like Hot Men Message Board'? >.>

If the lovely pervs in the FCDC thread can chat about their hotties, I think we can imagine all sorts of things with the new Sea Org Cape'd Crusaders.

Question: If they're replacing human contact in the CoS with machines, how long until they release an Asimov style lovebot?

Achi

Patron
If the lovely pervs in the FCDC thread can chat about their hotties, I think we can imagine all sorts of things with the new Sea Org Cape'd Crusaders.

Question: If they're replacing human contact in the CoS with machines, how long until they release an Asimov style lovebot?

LoL

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
You mean like this kind of swooshy cape?

Cape.jpg

Alright, that's it - I'm joining the S.O.!

FFL

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Is this a joke? Even I find this hard to believe. Was this something he did to degrade these people like he did to some of the Gold crew he was mad at making them wear pink polka dots and things? What did this get-up look like?

They didn't actually switch anyone's fannies, but they did have to carry a riding crop. It was part of the SO-HCO uniform for a while.

The uniform itself, IIRC, was slightly different. I think it had a kind of light blue shirt or something. But it most definitely had a riding crop

I remember this because there was this huge guy my age from a farm in Wisconsin who had been in the SO for a couple of years. He was a great guy. And one day I see him walking down what is now called LRH Way carrying this faggy riding crop, and I pointed at it and laughed.

He kind of rolled his eyes. I asked him about it and he told me that it was part of the new uniforms for HCO in PAC.

Being a good team member, I didn't want to go all J&D on him, so I let it drop.

Doom

Lurking.

:hysterical: :owned:

HolyCow

Patron with Honors
and the next step is...

Next step will be electrodes attached directly to your Temples. As always, the electric pulses will be bearing perceptible. :coolwink:

Attachments

• electrodes.jpg
    electrodes.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 13