What's new

A shattered dream of a wonderful journey

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
In 1995 my brother Uwe and I agreed to make a journey to Italy at his already arranged visit at home in 1996. Then he told me that he is not allowed to travel because the Sea Org fears that he could blow. In fact he was imprissioned in the RPF. So we were not able to make this journey in the next year as Uwe promised us. We never were able to have this great experience of this most beautiful country on earth together. And Uwe was so glad when we planned to do this wonderful vacation because the Church of Scientology locked him up in the RPF for 11 years till he died in October 2008. In fact I was not able to meet him again ever! I don't know if you can imagine how this is hurting me so very deep in my heart?

As a tribute to this wonderfull country and in memory of this so unbelievable cruel prevented voyage I'll leave this song here - and some pictures of happier days.

Uwe I love you - Italy you are so marvellous!

Uwe.jpg.jpg

Uwe somewhere on the INT Base about 1994.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pveodl6xXA&feature=related

Cnv0009.jpg

Uwe and his youngest brother Jürgen

Uwe Hochzeit.jpg.jpg

Uwe at his wedding. I can hear him sing this song for his beloved wife. I know that he loved her till the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KlBrwcG8y8&feature=related

Come back to Sorrento: Aveling/de Curtis

Hear the music of the waters,
bars of tender passion sighing
like thy heart to which go flying,
all my thoughts in wakeful dream.

See the lovely dewey garden,
breathing orange perfumed greetings;
Nought can set my heart a-beating,
like the frangrance of its bloom.

Now I hear that thou must leave me,
thou and I will soon be parted
Can\'st though leave me broken hearted ?
Will thou never more return?

Now I hear that thou must leave me
thou and I will soon be parted
can\'st thou leave me broken hearted ?
Will thou never more return ?

Then say not \'goodbye\'
Come back again, beloved
Back to Sorrento, or I must die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBjLOJaB4pk&feature=related

Love

Markus

Last edited:
Markus, it really pains me every time I read what the cult did to your brother. I'm truly sorry for your loss and reading your posts only strengthens my resolve to educate as many people as possible about the piece of shit Hubbard was and the lives that are destroyed by the evil self-serving cult he created.

Gadfly

Crusader
11 years in the RPF? That is utterly beyond my comprehension.

My heart goes out to you Markus.

When the Church of Scientology is dismantled, which is completely unavoidable sooner or later, this sort of thing will never happen again. Hopefully! :hand: NO MORE!

otgirl8

Patron
Marcus, I wish I could take your pain away. How wonderful that you had a brother that you loved soooo much! I hope you and your brother a reunited oneday without the pain again. It breaks my heart what happened.

Markus

All this beauty!!

All this beauty -this wonderful song, this beautiful cities and this marvellous culture and food - was created by Wogs who never used 100% Standard Tech.
And what is this crazy "Church of Scientology" creating for mankind and humanity? In my opinion only a perfect trap, stupid lies, suppressive abuses and brainwashed followers who can not think for themselves while loosing all their creativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msV4cAsLimQ

Love

Markus

Last edited:

Markus

Thank you

Marcus, I wish I could take your pain away. How wonderful that you had a brother that you loved soooo much! I hope you and your brother a reunited oneday without the pain again. It breaks my heart what happened.

Thank you so very much for your words full of love and understanding OT Girl 8.

Much love

Markus

Last edited:

Markus

Thank you Chuck and Gadfly

Markus, it really pains me every time I read what the cult did to your brother. I'm truly sorry for your loss and reading your posts only strengthens my resolve to educate as many people as possible about the piece of shit Hubbard was and the lives that are destroyed by the evil self-serving cult he created.

Thank you for your sympathy.

Much Love

Markus

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marcus,

I have no words to fill the hole in your heart and soul.

I can only hope that those that harmed your brother will someday get the Karma that they deserve.
:heartflower:
:console:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace

Why didn't he just walk out the door?

skollie

Why didn't he just walk out the door?

Uwe had Multiple Sclerosis and was locked up in the RPF. I don't think walking out was an option for him. What he endured, is a disgrace and breaks my heart.
Much love to you, Markus.

apple

Patron Meritorious
Uwe had Multiple Sclerosis and was locked up in the RPF. I don't think walking out was an option for him. What he endured, is a disgrace and breaks my heart.
Much love to you, Markus.

There is something that I dont understand. If this gentleman had MS, how could he function in the RPF for 11 years? I understand the RPF is very physical. If he could function in the RPF, possibly he could walk away. Does Scn try unload those that become a handicap to them?

There is something that I dont understand. If this gentleman had MS, how could he function in the RPF for 11 years? I understand the RPF is very physical. If he could function in the RPF, possibly he could walk away. Does Scn try unload those that become a handicap to them?

It's a totalitarian cult, any illness which causes reduced revenues is consider a sin against the cult and is punished as if your impure thoughts caused the illness. It's mind blowing that in a civilized society they are even allowed to operate

apple

Patron Meritorious
If he had MS he must have been valuable to the RPF for them to keep him there. Cant people route off to handle there PTP (like MS). I have known some that did.

Markus

May you please read the whole story.

Thank you for your question Apple. If you read the whole story then you maybe will understand why Uwe had to suffer for 11 years in the RPF.
Just study my threads about Uwes life and you will find out.

Love

Markus

Markus

Uwe.jpg.jpg

A Bridge Called Love

It takes us back to brighter years,
to happier sunlit days
and to precious moments
that will be with us always.
And these fond recollections
are treasured in the heart
to bring us always close to those
from whom we had to part.

There is a bridge of memories
from earth to Heaven above.
It keeps our dear ones near us.

It's the bridge that we call love.

-Author Unknown-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCbnd4vwrEA&feature=related

On my journey to California we managed to find the the exact place where Uwes cremated remains were committed to the Sea.

In fact we were able to go to the place with the same boat which was used at October 18th 2008 at 12.40 AM to bring Uwes ashes to this point:

Latitude 033 deg 43'079'' N Longitude 118 deg 07'782''W

DSC00629.jpg

A place at the sea near Redondo Beach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ruYVR3Qg70

Love
Markus

Last edited: