What's new

DM's "New" Quad Grades

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Ah yes, the old "Hemingway" post. Seems I wrote that long long ago in a much younger time. We were all so young then. The days now move like quicksilver, sparkling yet curved somehow. Strange. Excuse me while I reminisce over a gallon of Pernod.

?Clarify?

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
I would find it really funny if they end up releasing OT 9 and 10 in 2012. The year that the Mayan calendar ends, and many conspiracy theorist think the world is gonna have some kind of change, and that the humans are gonna evolve to the next level.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I would find it really funny if they end up releasing OT 9 and 10 in 2012. The year that the Mayan calendar ends, and many conspiracy theorist think the world is gonna have some kind of change, and that the humans are gonna evolve to the next level.

It doesn't end, but "rolls over" like an odometer. On December 21, 2012 (13.0.0.0.0 in the Mayan Long Count) there occurs a conjunction of the winter solstice sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator and the ecliptic, which the ancient Maya predicted over 2,500 years ago. The astronomical event occurs once in about every 25,765 years.

If you don't believe in ET visits to Earth, it is interesting to wonder how they knew about the astronomical significance of the date. It's not as if it is something you can keep notes about for a few years and then extrapolate forward a couple of thousand years.

Paul

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
It doesn't end, but "rolls over" like an odometer. On December 21, 2012 (13.0.0.0.0 in the Mayan Long Count) there occurs a conjunction of the winter solstice sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator and the ecliptic, which the ancient Maya predicted over 2,500 years ago. The astronomical event occurs once in about every 25,765 years.

If you don't believe in ET visits to Earth, it is interesting to wonder how they knew about the astronomical significance of the date. It's not as if it is something you can keep notes about for a few years and then extrapolate forward a couple of thousand years.

Paul

Ummm, lucky guess :p

JohnMccMaster

Patron with Honors
DM took power through a Mutiny

"...Miscavige also told this court, "…I neither need nor use my rank in
the Sea Org in the performance of my duties." That too is a lie and can be
shown by Scientology's own internal documents.
53. Perhaps the most telling use of his rank and position in the Sea Org
occurred in 1988 when David Miscavige cancelled what had been presented as
the last message from L. Ron Hubbard, calling it a forgery. Hubbard's
message was dated January 19, 1986, about a week before Hubbard died, and
was issued as Flag Order 3879, "The Sea Org & The Future." A true and
correct copy of this document is attached hereto as Exhibit "JJ-99." At
that time, it was issued to all Scientologists and was even reduced in size
and issued (with Miscavige's approval) along with a photograph of Hubbard so
Sea Org members could put it on their desks. In that Flag Order, Hubbard
said he was stepping down as Commodore and assuming the rank of Admiral. He
also created a new Sea Org rank of "Loyal Officer" that was "directly above
the rank of Captain" and appointed Pat Broeker as the first Loyal Officer.
Pat Broeker had lived with Hubbard for years while Hubbard was in seclusion
and had become his closest aide and confidant. This alone gave Broeker
considerable power and the promotion meant that he would outrank Miscavige
in the Sea Org."

Fo3879.jpg

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
"...Miscavige also told this court, "…I neither need nor use my rank in
the Sea Org in the performance of my duties." That too is a lie and can be
shown by Scientology's own internal documents.
53. Perhaps the most telling use of his rank and position in the Sea Org
occurred in 1988 when David Miscavige cancelled what had been presented as
the last message from L. Ron Hubbard, calling it a forgery. Hubbard's
message was dated January 19, 1986, about a week before Hubbard died, and
was issued as Flag Order 3879, "The Sea Org & The Future." A true and
correct copy of this document is attached hereto as Exhibit "JJ-99." At
that time, it was issued to all Scientologists and was even reduced in size
and issued (with Miscavige's approval) along with a photograph of Hubbard so
Sea Org members could put it on their desks. In that Flag Order, Hubbard
said he was stepping down as Commodore and assuming the rank of Admiral. He
also created a new Sea Org rank of "Loyal Officer" that was "directly above
the rank of Captain" and appointed Pat Broeker as the first Loyal Officer.
Pat Broeker had lived with Hubbard for years while Hubbard was in seclusion
and had become his closest aide and confidant. This alone gave Broeker
considerable power and the promotion meant that he would outrank Miscavige
in the Sea Org."

Fo3879.jpg

DM is like a petty officer or something. He got to be captain "out of the blue". A psych is more trained than him.

thefoot

Patron
Instead of "finding" "lost tech" I'd rather they find lost Beatles songs. At least I get some kick out these boys (whereas I kicked myself out of $cn)

Div6

Crusader
"I will be in comm. We will meet again."

Uh........hello? Ron.....you there?

Hello...............

?

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
note that Scn has always been a search for

the next greatest thing, so that the money keeps flowing. If it were actually established science, it would not have to change. Gravity still pulls at 32 feet per second regardless of any new science.

Also, the ex world is far larger than the inmate world. There is a reason for that. Scn is and always has been bravo sierra, invented out of bravo sierra for the express purpose of bankrupting people and diverting all that money to RON. Now, ofcourse, DM has become delusional with it, just as Ron before him.

Gus

Patron with Honors
Well, he's going to have to redo the tech dictionary and re-define quickie grades or else remove KSW #1 from each course and/or revise it.
I alswo heard that the grades were next to be re-done as well. As for the OBJ's, I have seen some marathon Book and Bottle sessions go 24/48 hours with minimal breaks and stupendous results. I don't think adding more processes is the answer to his problems, per se. And of course, since he never completed an internship, what the hell does he know?

For God's sakes, A-freakin'-men! Especially re that asswipe's never having completed an internship!

Gawd, pardon my rant, but just reading someone else say what I've been thinking for years blew down a good div of TA. Damn!

Sorry for indulging myself :)

Gus

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
For God's sakes, A-freakin'-men! Especially re that asswipe's never having completed an internship!

He completed the Class IV Internship at Saint Hill in the early 70s.

I don't think he finished a formal Asswipe Internship, but he was classified anyway because of his extensive production record in that area.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Really Paul? You got any pix or docs? This is new data for me, and needs to be given appropriate evaluation, you generally being a 'reliable source'.

No dox or pix. I was there at the time. He audited me on ruds while doing his Academy Levels. Dart Smohen recently assured me he did finish a proper IV Internship too. He knew the family and their ins and outs quite well.

Paul

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Interesting. I had heard at St Hill he was removed from the IV internship for slapping a PC in session.

Did he complete the internship or was his short little self jerked off it?

Thus far I've seen nothing in his behavior to indicate he is very well trained in anything but being a bully backed by thugs.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbards compulsion of continuously adding/ altering the subject rubbed off on the Allys apprentice Miscavige, along with Whiskey drinking, rages & lying.