What's new

The new Grade Two at Flag, omitted Jo'berg confessional

riptide

Patron with Honors
The names will be omitted to protect the innocent from abusive tactics.

Flag is now "taking to heart" an LRH article "From Clear to Eternity" and is being used as a justification to QUICKEE Grade Two. The Jo'Berg was entirely OMITTED on a person who was recently at Flag. Apparently some sort of confessional IS being done in it's place, perhaps a good deal shorter.

Also, apparently Flag is giving 45% off normal rates for lower grades auditing, and is apparently omitting sections of the lower grade chart in order to "speed up" the route to Clear and OT.

Well well......Miscavige is apparently making little effort to hide his efforts to re-vamp Ron Hubbards technical work while at the same time positioning Hubbards own writings as the reason for doing so.

I have a suggestion for Mr David Miscavige......why don't you LOWER THE PRICES in accordance with Hubbards advice that an intensive should be equivalent to the average mans take home monthly paycheck? And, KEEP the bridge as the founder laid out.....hmm?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Flag is now "taking to heart" an LRH article "From Clear to Eternity" and is being used as a justification to QUICKEE Grade Two. The Jo'Berg was entirely OMITTED on a person who was recently at Flag. Apparently some sort of confessional IS being done in it's place, perhaps a good deal shorter.

An updated Jo'burg would be a good idea. Diamond smuggling and baby farms aren't on too many people's radar these days. And they could add things like, "Have you ever expressed support for Anonymous?" :)

Paul

AOSHUKR6EW

Patron with Honors
What happened at the MV Events? Didn't a new set of Grades get released entirely? It was rumoured at one point?

riptide

Patron with Honors
An updated Jo'burg would be a good idea. Diamond smuggling and baby farms aren't on too many people's radar these days. And they could add things like, "Have you ever expressed support for Anonymous?" :)

Paul

Paul, good point but for me, that's a different conversation altogether.
My win from Grade Two was knowing I am a good person and that others can trust me. It was a huge relief. Hate to see others denied the same gains.

Makes me wonder if DM thinks the "WHY" people aren't going Clear is because the Grade chart is too long?

Ex_SaintHill

Patron with Honors
That would be interresting to know if DM is now quickying the grades. Not that I care much, but it would be interresting none the less.

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
mmmm, maybe I just don't remember, but I don't think I had a Jo'burg when I did the Grades in, I think 1979 or '80, and I definitely don't recall learning to deliver that when I did the training. Could that have been added in later, and then taken out again?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
mmmm, maybe I just don't remember, but I don't think I had a Jo'burg when I did the Grades in, I think 1979 or '80, and I definitely don't recall learning to deliver that when I did the training. Could that have been added in later, and then taken out again?

It's on the standard Grade II Process checklist. In 1980 they were BTBs. Maybe someone with an old set of Tech Vols can look it up.

Paul

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
A Jo'berg wasn't on the supposedly LRH version of Grade II that I was trained on in the pre-RTC days when every HCOB had LRH's name on it.

So riptide, it is not straightforward to say what version of the Grade chart was laid out by Hubbard. You are assuming the way LRH laid out the Grade chart included a Jo'berg on Expanded Grade 2 - this wasn't the case, it got added on as an arbitrary later, no doubt justified at the time by some earlier LRH reference.

LRH's tech was always a chameleon tech, changing constantly. LRH wrote so much contradictory stuff that justified many, many constant changes.

The version of "LRH standard tech" that I was trained on did not include any confessional at all on Grade II. Audited confessionals including Jo'bergs were a separate action for specific case phenomena and had nothing to do with Expanded Grade II although the training for conferssionals was included on Level 2 training.

If one studies the theory and processes of Expanded Grade II one can see that confessionals are unecessary to achieve the EP of Grade II. But as I say, an LRH reference (there are so many!) can be found to justify almost any alteration of the tech.

I suppose the point I am making is that there is no such thing as "standard" tech or any definitive "Bridge" that was laid out by LRH. He changed his mind about the tech on a frequent basis, then blamed others for earlier, previous changes. Hey doesn't that indicate LRH had unflat grade II? :omg:

DM is simply carrying on the well laid out path of regular tech changes and blaming others that LRH established when DM was simply an eager boy at Saint Hill.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

I did my Grades in the mid 80s, and I didn't get a Jo'berg on Grade II, either.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
well that explains everything!! LOL

My very first auditing in Scientology was a Joburg.

LOL, Mick, mine too... immediately after the Plant Check.
That'll teach me for cheerfully telling Ira Chaleff, "I'm here to find out all about Dianetics and Scientology!"
For some time afterwards I thought that Sec-Checking must have superseded Dianetics!

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sec Checks

As an MAA that was all I dealt in, either making sure someone got one, or doing something that someone else made sure I got one. :lol: