What's new

Hi Guys

Welcome!

Welcome Flagtrained, so glad you joined us! You will find lots of caring, able people here who are willing to help. I know that you are going to flourish, prosper and thrive in your new found freedom! Read around the board, and you will learn much that is pro-survival for your recently changed circumstances. Feel free to tell us your stories, folks here love to hear them (hence the popcorn!). :)

ARC, SweetnessandLight

Last edited:

rogue06

hello,
I am merely a concerned citizen who supports you ex members and the movement against scientology
rogue06

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
"Too ugly to look at" ! Wow, if that isnt an "evalutive"
statement! "Ugly" by what standard? Does the
Sea Org maintain an "Ugly to Beautiful" chart?
Well, to quote (kind of) Forest Gump: "Ugly is as
ugly does, Maam"
. What scientology does is
ugly by most people's standards.

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Welcome out!

We know what the Freezone is in the Sea Organization, we're not THAT cloistered. With that being said - thank you for the invitation and no thank you. I think what the Freezone truly needs to create and implement a program to get auditors trained in their field rather than relying solely on whoever leaves the Church to join their ranks and fill that inadequacy.

Hello Flagtrained, I am in fact a friend of your friends, ask and they will confirm this. Welcome to the better part of your life!

Also, I am an active auditor in the freezone, and I am not in the Sea Org. Please reconsider your ideas about that.

Best,
Dex

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
As of 10 July 2009 a member of the Continental Training Org East US is out of the Church. During my ten plus years in the Sea Organization I was subjected to physical, verbal and psychological abuse at the hands of those above me and even some below. I am a Class VI auditor and an OT-2. I joined the Sea Organization when I was 14, attempted to begin CMO-EPF but was told although I had the OK for HCO, I was physically too short and that due to a birth defect, I was too "ugly to look at" to be in the CMO.

I was posted to CLO-EUS where I remained until a brief stint at FLAG training as a Supervisor.

You sound like a great candidate for a video interview for the Saint Petersburg times.

It seems to me that if enough people told about the PHYSICAL ABUSE that could really do some damage. The other things are important too but if person after person talked about physical abuse it would really be undenyable to the public (Scientology public)

HAve you considered it?

Hello Flagtrained, I am in fact a friend of your friends, ask and they will confirm this. Welcome to the better part of your life!

Also, I am an active auditor in the freezone, and I am not in the Sea Org. Please reconsider your ideas about that.

Best,
Dex

I know who you are, Laurie was a "friend" of mine.