What's new

How much does ESMB cost Scientology?

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Reasonable, you gotta remember that a lot of those "out" don't come and post here but just get on with their lives.

Even many of those lurking here don't post their stories for various reasons - I'd say at least 80% of lurkers fall into this category.

Every time there's an injustice or a betrayal by the cult, the victim moves that little bit closer to looking and then leaving.

So there's a quiet avalanche going on in terms of defections - many still go to events etc. so as to "keep up appearances" but they are still very much "out" nevertheless.

They just don't advertise.

And OSA know this and quietly panic and pray that this doesn't become BPI amongst the few remaining faithful.

Many have contacted me (and others on this board) privately and requested that they remain anonymous.

Some day when it's safe, you'll hear their stories, but for now the Cult still has that fear held over them.

1) I wish there were some way to get a head count.
2) If they make a specific gmail account only for this, how could OSA find them?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
1) I wish there were some way to get a head count.
2) If they make a specific gmail account only for this, how could OSA find them?

The most likely 'source' would be a Scientologist working at Google with access to user files and minimal concern for 'wog' ethics. The last bit is redundant.

Not that I think it's something to worry about, but, what people choose to worry about is their business.

Zinj