What's new

Is DM really a "true believer?"

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
No other reason? Donations were regged for it that, like all other donations to CofS, are not publicly accounted for.

One could also speculate that large construction projects can be used as a source of kickbacks, as is written about by Hubbard in the Mission Earth series.

Of course I don't know that DM laundered money that went to him personally in that way, but just setting up a project to "preserve the tech" hardly constitutes "proof" of DM's belief in the worth of Hubbard's "tech".

Oh you only say that cuz it's true.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
As a teenage in formative years Miscavige saw the more Hubbard abused and tormented his followers the more loyal they became. He saw Hubbard had nothing but disdain for the sheep that followed him. Miscavige is just carrying out Hubbard's legacy as Hubbard would have wanted it. In Hubbard's mind Scientologists were nothing more than sheep who believe anything he told them regardless of how ridiculous it was, they are to be used and nothing more. Hubbard felt Scientologists should get no respect because they deserve no respect. Miscavige is doing the same, he just enjoys tormenting the slaves a little more.

Good point.

He was 'taught' by the Master of disdain and abuse (not that that makes it OK).

:whistling:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
As a teenage in formative years Miscavige saw the more Hubbard abused and tormented his followers the more loyal they became. He saw Hubbard had nothing but disdain for the sheep that followed him. Miscavige is just carrying out Hubbard's legacy as Hubbard would have wanted it. In Hubbard's mind Scientologists were nothing more than sheep who believe anything he told them regardless of how ridiculous it was, they are to be used and nothing more. Hubbard felt Scientologists should get no respect because they deserve no respect. Miscavige is doing the same, he just enjoys tormenting the slaves a little more.

Good point.

He was 'taught' by the Master of disdain and abuse (not that that makes it OK).

:whistling:

The post at the top of scientology has never been a scientologist's post. At least not a practitioner of the public scientology tech.

Old Ronnie used engrams, secondaries and locks to control his slaves. He inhibited communication amongst his slaves. He overloaded his slaves with confusions and solutions, he planted missed witholds of nothing, he spread upsets, he made his slaves wrong.

The Founder used black or reverse scientology as a control mechanism over his slave cult. This is the role he laid out for the head of his psychotic organisation.

Wavy Davy has copied the "successful" actions of his mentor. The ethics and admin tech of Scn force the leader, whoever he or she is, to use reverse scn processes to keep control.

It is embedded in the subject.

Just compare Hubbard's and Miscavige's actual documented behaviour and issued policies and orders with the theory of public scientology tech and it is obvious that they are opposites.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
The post at the top of scientology has never been a scientologist's post. At least not a practitioner of the public scientology tech.

Old Ronnie used engrams, secondaries and locks to control his slaves. He inhibited communication amongst his slaves. He overloaded his slaves with confusions and solutions, he planted missed witholds of nothing, he spread upsets, he made his slaves wrong.

The Founder used black or reverse scientology as a control mechanism over his slave cult. This is the role he laid out for the head of his psychotic organisation.

Wavy Davy has copied the "successful" actions of his mentor. The ethics and admin tech of Scn force the leader, whoever he or she is, to use reverse scn processes to keep control.

Just compare Hubbard's and Miscavige's actual documented behaviour and issued policies and orders with the theory of public scientology tech and it is obvious that they are opposites.

I'll go along with all of that. I especially like the w/h of nothing part. The feeling of guilt for not wanting to destroy yourself and give it all to the cult. Bastards.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll go along with all of that. I especially like the w/h of nothing part. The feeling of guilt for not wanting to destroy yourself and give it all to the cult. Bastards.

:yes:

There are many, many such examples. It is all pure reverse scientology, Hubbo didn't only run black scientology on his "enemies" he ran it on his slaves.

:yes:

There are many, many such examples. It is all pure reverse scientology, Hubbo didn't only run black scientology on his "enemies" he ran it on his slaves.

Hubbard was a twisted fuck, he enjoyed tormenting people and then watching them beg for help it's no surprise Miscavige is no different. Hubbard tormented everyone he got close too and Miscavige is following in his foot steps. Hubbard's own son killed himself and all he was pissed about was how the PR flap would affect him. His wife was tossed in prison and all he cared about was the PR flap There is no other way of putting it, the man was a piece of shit.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard was a twisted fuck, he enjoyed tormenting people and then watching them beg for help it's no surprise Miscavige is no different. Hubbard tormented everyone he got close too and Miscavige is following in his foot steps. Hubbard's own son killed himself and all he was pissed about was how the PR flap would affect him. His wife was tossed in prison and all he cared about was the PR flap There is no other way of putting it, the man was a piece of shit.

But a somewhat clever or cunning piece of shit! :D

But a somewhat clever or cunning piece of shit! :D

Oh yeah he was very skilled hypnotist, and a master con man, with an unquenchable desire to be worshiped, As a child Hubbard's father scrambled his brains pretty good, and being an only child who relied on imaginary friends to play with didn't help either. I still haven't figure out where his coat hanger and knitting needle abortion obsession that makes up a good portion of Dianetics came from, but if I had to guess, his mother was probably a piece of work too, considering the way he treated his wives.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Amazing ... I read about reverse/black scientology when I first joined this board (I am fairly sure it was data you posted Lionheart) and, at that time I was not ready to believe it ... I recall thinking it was an 'unlikely possibility'.

Now, almost a year later as I read this, I absolutely accept it and I am stating this now in part, because I am so pleased with how far I have grown and freed myself in the last year!

:eyeroll:

I have been given the opportunity to read things here and to verify them (earlier this evening I pulled out my copy of Dart Smohen: The Real Story to re-read later tonight) and I just wanted to tell you all to keep posting this data even if it has been posted many times prior as we are all at various stages of ridding ourselves of the cult think and it is really appreciated.

:happydance:

:biglove:

:heartflower: (for Emma).

Amazing ... I read about reverse/black scientology when I first joined this board (I am fairly sure it was data you posted Lionheart) and, at that time I was not ready to believe it ... I recall thinking it was an 'unlikely possibility'.

Now, almost a year later as I read this, I absolutely accept it and I am stating this now in part, because I am so pleased with how far I have grown and freed myself in the last year!

I have been given the opportunity to read things here and to verify them (earlier this evening I pulled out my copy of Dart Smohen: The Real Story to re-read later tonight) and I just wanted to tell you all to keep posting this data even if it has been posted many times prior as we are all at various stages of ridding ourselves of the cult think and it is really appreciated.

And there are those who would like data like this to be buried or at least Hubbard removed from it and it all blamed on Miscavige alone.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron

It's a pleasure and isn't it wonderful when we see ourselves de-programming ourselves! :happydance:

I try to repeat myself in as interesting way as possible :D and the people on ESMB are always changing. New people come and oldies change all the time too.

It is hard to believe that Ron actually did what he did and so blatantly so too. Even as I wrote these words, in the above post I realised the obviousness of the point newly: Just compare Hubbard's and Miscavige's actual documented behaviour and issued policies and orders with the theory of public scientology tech and it is obvious that they are opposites.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
It's a pleasure and isn't it wonderful when we see ourselves de-programming ourselves! :happydance:

I try to repeat myself in as interesting way as possible :D and the people on ESMB are always changing. New people come and oldies change all the time too.

It is hard to believe that Ron actually did what he did and so blatantly so too. Even as I wrote these words, in the above post I realised the obviousness of the point newly: Just compare Hubbard's and Miscavige's actual documented behaviour and issued policies and orders with the theory of public scientology tech and it is obvious that they are opposites.

It's so true!

EXACT OPPOSITES.

Incredible really.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ron even warned us about what he was doing, we just never saw that he was actually doing it. In his lectures he frequently referred to how you could have control over people with black or reverse scientology.

I remember one on Havingness where he described what happens to people when you force low havingness on them. What did he go and do? Create the Sea Org where members' havingness was reduced to bare physical survival needs. What did he get? An army of slave robots! Reverse scientology. Instead of restoration of Havingness he ran inhibition of Havingness. Simple!

Look at his Orders of the Day and policies written at the time of the SO and you see him running overwhelm, overwhelm of communication, of control, of confusion, of fear, etc. No "Recognition of the Rightness of the Being" there!

Veda describes this as "public" and "hidden" scientology, but even some of the layers of black scientology are not all that hidden. One layer of them is printed in the OEC volumes. :roflmao:

Pick a policy at random and see if you can see the reverse scientology process being run. KSW is a humdinger!

Miscavige is the same. Fear as control - using secondaries and locks to make the person behave in a stimulus-response fashion. Simple Black Dianetics! Yes, DM is a true believer in the tech allright! Such a thorough believer that he uses the processes backwards to cave people in to obedience. :duh:

The head of the scientology tree cannot have public scn tech run on them because they would cease to practice reverse scientology. This is what happened on the Happiness Rundown. Public and execs woke up to the black nature of CofS organisation tech so many refused to propagate this reverse tech (admin) being applied in the orgs. This contributed to the schism in '82.

So Ron avoided "standard tech" being run on him. His tech was one of "research" where he re-enforced his barmy case as in the "Targs" research session with MSH in 1952 and his NOTs justification with David Mayo. He busted Otto Roos who tried to put "standard tech" in on his case.

Now we hear Miscavige doesn't get auditing and is stalled somewhere on the OT levels. Of course he is! The Black Scientologist can't have scientology processes run on them!

Ron even warned us about what he was doing, we just never saw that he was actually doing it. In his lectures he frequently referred to how you could have control over people with black or reverse scientology.

I remember one on Havingness where he described what happens to people when you force low havingness on them. What did he go and do? Create the Sea Org where members' havingness was reduced to bare physical survival needs. What did he get? An army of slave robots! Reverse scientology. Instead of restoration of Havingness he ran inhibition of Havingness. Simple!

Look at his Orders of the Day and policies written at the time of the SO and you see him running overwhelm, overwhelm of communication, of control, of confusion, of fear, etc. No "Recognition of the Rightness of the Being" there!

Veda describes this as "public" and "hidden" scientology, but even some of the layers of black scientology are not all that hidden. One layer of them is printed in the OEC volumes. :roflmao:

Pick a policy at random and see if you can see the reverse scientology process being run. KSW is a humdinger!

Miscavige is the same. Fear as control - using secondaries and locks to make the person behave in a stimulus-response fashion. Simple Black Dianetics! Yes, DM is a true believer in the tech allright! Such a thorough believer that he uses the processes backwards to cave people in to obedience. :duh:

The head of the scientology tree cannot have public scn tech run on them because they would cease to practice reverse scientology. This is what happened on the Happiness Rundown. Public and execs woke up to the black nature of CofS organisation tech so many refused to propagate this reverse tech (admin) being applied in the orgs. This contributed to the schism in '82.

So Ron avoided "standard tech" being run on him. His tech was one of "research" where he re-enforced his barmy case as in the "Targs" research session with MSH in 1952 and his NOTs justification with David Mayo. He busted Otto Roos who tried to put "standard tech" in on his case.

Now we hear Miscavige doesn't get auditing and is stalled somewhere on the OT levels. Of course he is! The Black Scientologist can't have scientology processes run on them!

He wasn't actually warning people, he was bragging about it, just in case someone wasn't paying close enough attention and his self proclaimed brilliance went unrecognized. He needed people to not only know that he was the game master and they were just playing the game, but he needed them to blow smoke up his ass while doing it.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
He wasn't actually warning people, he was bragging about it, just in case someone wasn't paying close enough attention and his self proclaimed brilliance went unrecognized. He needed people to not only know that he was the game master and they were just playing the game, but he needed them to blow smoke up his ass while doing it.

True.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very interesting posts guys!

I've often wondered to what degree 'black' or harmful 'tech' is used within the 'public tech' itself. For example, the OT levels. The xenu/incidents I/II stories being obvious ones for their blatant childish, idiotic and psychologically tormenting nature (should one actually fall prey to believing them)... then the basis of these theories are used to steer adepts into prolonged sessions of making contact with invisible beings who are secretly controlling the adept, allegedly causing them to have lost personal power and abilities.

The very nature of such a process 'smells' of psychologically manipulating people into a false, hidden and secret world where one's only 'salvation' lies...

Does this strike you as an area that is being used to drive a person into a 'black hole'?

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very interesting posts guys!

I've often wondered to what degree 'black' or harmful 'tech' is used within the 'public tech' itself. For example, the OT levels. The xenu/incidents I/II stories being obvious ones for their blatant childish, idiotic and psychologically tormenting nature (should one actually fall prey to believing them)... then the basis of these theories are used to steer adepts into prolonged sessions of making contact with invisible beings who are secretly controlling the adept, allegedly causing them to have lost personal power and abilities.

The very nature of such a process 'smells' of psychologically manipulating people into a false, hidden and secret world where one's only 'salvation' lies...

Does this strike you as an area that is being used to drive a person into a 'black hole'?

"I promise not to evaluate for the preclear or tell him what he
should think about his case in session." LRH - auditor's code - standard scientology,

Reverse scientology - paraphrased instructions from LRH - Go into session, locate an area of pressure, locate the BT or cluster of BTs causing it and run it or them on the following incident....

Reference: "Men are your slaves. Elemental Spirits are your slaves" LRH Amissions http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?Itemid=197&id=18&option=com_content&task=blogsection

byte301

Crusader
One of the best proofs is that he started the preservation project (the Trementia base). There was absolutely no reason for it except 1) to be faithful to LRH's orders and 2) believing in the worth of LRH's scriptures.

There's that word again. Scriptures. What the hell are you talking about? We used to call it POLICY. A bunch of bullshit written by a con man is now called SCRIPTURE? Give me a freaking break.

And if davey's alterations of the books isn't important. as you stated earlier, then why do all the scilons have to re-tread all the basics? If it was just some typo's then why did they have to turn in their old books and buy a whole new set? You don't even need to answer me. I know why. To make money and more money. That is davey's motivation behind everything he does.

I call bullshit.

knn

Patron Meritorious
There's that word again. Scriptures. What the hell are you talking about? We used to call it POLICY.
I don't have a better word to include all books, HCOBs, HCOPLs, lectures etc...

A bunch of bullshit written by a con man is now called SCRIPTURE?
That has been the tradition since the first religious founders. Jesus is an exception since Jesus didn't write (maybe he was an analphabet).

And if davey's alterations of the books isn't important. as you stated earlier, then why do all the scilons have to re-tread all the basics?
That's the real question. Why would you have to reread DMSMH if no word has been changed?

If it was just some typo's then why did they have to turn in their old books and buy a whole new set? You don't even need to answer me. I know why. To make money and more money.
Yup.

I call bullshit.
Me too.