What's new

Super Power Scam continues

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
3817800073_10a2dc8d89_b.jpg

Marian & Betka Kapustovi

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Such pretty bows on such a pile of shit. Those poor people have no idea they just lined the pockets of DM - I feel sorry for them.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I'd like to see the SP Building finally finished, just because I'd love to see them start actually running their implant station right here on Earth. Fascinating!

I'd like to see the SP Building finally finished, just because I'd love to see them start actually running their implant station right here on Earth. Fascinating!

I doubt they will ever finish the building. They window of opportunity on introduce new scams has closed. They are much better off promoting an illusion of potential delivering a service than actually having to deliver a total failure.

As we are seeing Scientology can not survive in the new age of mass interactive communication.

Their situation reminds me of when the parent company of the studio which released the movie "Gigli" explained why they missed their quarterly earning numbers that quarter. They blamed it on instant text messaging. Their reasoning behind the poor performance was customers in the theater texted their friends to not bother going to see the movie, therefore they didn't get the attendance they expected.

What they were really saying was "We usually can put out total garbage and estimate a certain amount of people will pay to see it anyway, until the reviews come out a few weeks later. However now we can no long count on selling garbage.

Scientology has nothing to offer but garbage and they no longer can intimidate or strong arm their customers into being silent about the ineffective products and services they peddle. I bet they test marketed a few of the rundowns under a different name and they were received poorly, so the program stalled.

As long as the Super Powers remain unreleased they can market the mystique. As soon as it is released, A certain number of Sceintologists will publicly voice their dissatisfaction with the garbage they received.

The Sun is Setting On Scientology

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I bet they test marketed a few of the rundowns under a different name and they were received poorly, so the program stalled.

I heard that many of the people who completed the pilot rundown blew. This was taken to mean that it was a bad RD, whereas in reality the reverse is more likely true: the pcs came to their senses.

Not joking here. There was a RD called the "de-oppression RD" back in the early 80s that supposedly took off a lot of suppression. Unfortunately, the pcs (staff) realized a lot of suppression came from the CofS. A little bit too much truth for comfort. One of the Super Power RDs is the Ethics Repair List. Take a look at the Revenius version here and you'll get the idea: http://www.freezoneamerica.org/LRH2/OTCOB 22042000.html

It begins:

1. F1. HAS THE WORK YOU'VE DONE NOT BEEN APPRECIATED?
F2. HAVE YOU BEEN UNAPPRECIATIVE OF THE WORK OF ANOTHER?
F3. HAVE OTHERS BEEN UNAPPRECIATIVE OF THE WORK OF OTHERS?
F0. HAVE YOU BEEN UNAPPRECIATIVE OF YOUR OWN WORK?

2. F1. HAS THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE BEEN INVALIDATED?
F2. HAVE YOU INVALIDATED THE WORK OF ANOTHER?
F3. HAVE OTHERS INVALIDATED THE WORK OF OTHERS?
F0. HAVE YOU INVALIDATED YOUR OWN WORK?

3. F1. HAS THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE BEEN SUPPRESSED?
F2. HAVE YOU SUPPRESSED THE WORK ANOTHER HAS DONE?
F3. HAVE OTHERS SUPPRESSED THE WORK OTHERS HAVE DONE?
F0. HAVE YOU SUPPRESSED THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE?

4. F1. HAVE YOU BEEN WRONGED?
F2. HAVE YOU WRONGED ANOTHER?
F3. HAVE OTHERS WRONGED OTHERS?
F0. HAVE YOU WRONGED YOURSELF?

5. F1. HAS THERE BEEN AN INJUSTICE?
F2. HAVE YOU CAUSED ANOTHER AN INJUSTICE?
F3. HAVE OTHERS CAUSED OTHERS AN INJUSTICE?
F0. HAVE YOU CAUSED YOURSELF AN INJUSTICE?

6. F1. HAVE YOU BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED?
F2. HAVE YOU FALSELY ACCUSED ANOTHER?
F3. HAVE OTHERS FALSELY ACCUSED OTHERS?
F0. HAVE YOU FALSELY ACCUSED YOURSELF?

7. F1. HAS SOMEONE TREATED YOU UNFAIRLY?
F2. HAVE YOU TREATED ANOTHER UNFAIRLY?
F3. HAVE OTHERS TREATED OTHERS UNFAIRLY?
F0. HAVE YOU TREATED YOURSELF UNFAIRLY?​

Paul

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Same thing when the Happyness RD was released. People became happy, stopped compromising their "reality", and left.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I heard that many of the people who completed the pilot rundown blew. This was taken to mean that it was a bad RD, whereas in reality the reverse is more likely true: the pcs came to their senses.

Not joking here. There was a RD called the "de-oppression RD" back in the early 80s that supposedly took off a lot of suppression. Unfortunately, the pcs (staff) realized a lot of suppression came from the CofS. A little bit too much truth for comfort.

Paul

If this is true the implications get really complicated regarding the validity/workability of the tech, don't they?

:dizzy: :flamed:

"The next sentence is false. The previous sentence is true."

-TL

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If this is true the implications get really complicated regarding the validity/workability of the tech, don't they?

It depends how many arbitraries one is buying. It should be easy enough for a freezoner, or an indie who makes use of some of Scn.

Paul

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
It depends how many arbitraries one is buying. It should be easy enough for a freezoner, or an indie who makes use of some of Scn.

Paul

I guess it just gets back to the issue of sorting out the wheat from the chaff. Dangerous game in this case, but an interesting thing to think about.

-TL

"The next sentence is false. The previous sentence is true."

-TL

When 100% of the stress in your life is generated by the Church of Scientology either directly or indirectly, the last thing the cult want you to do is look for the source of your stress

I guess it just gets back to the issue of sorting out the wheat from the chaff. Dangerous game in this case, but an interesting thing to think about.

-TL

I guess if you are savvy enough to weed through the mind control and only keep what is usable you might get a net gain, but then why bother, it's like eating Puffer fish prepared by a street vendor. You won't know if the lethal poison was properly removed until after you ingested it and survive.

Wisened One

Crusader
I hope they finish it so that it can then end up being sold and lots of pretty offices take it over.

Can ya'll see it now? One office will be a Psychiatrist's office, another will be a Dr's office, another will be a Law Office.....:p

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
When 100% of the stress in your life is generated by the Church of Scientology either directly or indirectly, the last thing the cult want you to do is look for the source of your stress

Exactly. But if it's the tech that finally gets you out of being brainwashed by the tech. . . then is the tech good, or bad?

Now you've got the CofS hiding the tech because apparently it frees people . . . .

:no: Too much for me today. I think I'll go make dinner.

-TL

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

Not joking here. There was a RD called the "de-oppression RD" back in the early 80s that supposedly took off a lot of suppression. Unfortunately, the pcs (staff) realized a lot of suppression came from the CofS. A little bit too much truth for comfort. One of the Super Power RDs is the Ethics Repair List. Take a look at the Revenius version here and you'll get the idea: http://www.freezoneamerica.org/LRH2/OTCOB 22042000.html

It begins:

1. F1. HAS THE WORK YOU'VE DONE NOT BEEN APPRECIATED?
F2. HAVE YOU BEEN UNAPPRECIATIVE OF THE WORK OF ANOTHER?
F3. HAVE OTHERS BEEN UNAPPRECIATIVE OF THE WORK OF OTHERS?
F0. HAVE YOU BEEN UNAPPRECIATIVE OF YOUR OWN WORK?

2. F1. HAS THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE BEEN INVALIDATED?
F2. HAVE YOU INVALIDATED THE WORK OF ANOTHER?
F3. HAVE OTHERS INVALIDATED THE WORK OF OTHERS?
F0. HAVE YOU INVALIDATED YOUR OWN WORK?

3. F1. HAS THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE BEEN SUPPRESSED?
F2. HAVE YOU SUPPRESSED THE WORK ANOTHER HAS DONE?
F3. HAVE OTHERS SUPPRESSED THE WORK OTHERS HAVE DONE?
F0. HAVE YOU SUPPRESSED THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE?

4. F1. HAVE YOU BEEN WRONGED?
F2. HAVE YOU WRONGED ANOTHER?
F3. HAVE OTHERS WRONGED OTHERS?
F0. HAVE YOU WRONGED YOURSELF?

5. F1. HAS THERE BEEN AN INJUSTICE?
F2. HAVE YOU CAUSED ANOTHER AN INJUSTICE?
F3. HAVE OTHERS CAUSED OTHERS AN INJUSTICE?
F0. HAVE YOU CAUSED YOURSELF AN INJUSTICE?

6. F1. HAVE YOU BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED?
F2. HAVE YOU FALSELY ACCUSED ANOTHER?
F3. HAVE OTHERS FALSELY ACCUSED OTHERS?
F0. HAVE YOU FALSELY ACCUSED YOURSELF?

7. F1. HAS SOMEONE TREATED YOU UNFAIRLY?
F2. HAVE YOU TREATED ANOTHER UNFAIRLY?
F3. HAVE OTHERS TREATED OTHERS UNFAIRLY?
F0. HAVE YOU TREATED YOURSELF UNFAIRLY?​

Paul

Interesting...

For Sea Org staff, I should think that flows 1 and 3 would get huge reads on every question.

Could this be why they are stalling with finishing the building?

Everytime they start to train up delivery staff and run them on these processes, they cognite as to who is suppressing them and blow. :yes:

Axiom142

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I guess if you are savvy enough to weed through the mind control and only keep what is usable you might get a net gain, but then why bother, it's like eating Puffer fish prepared by a street vendor. You won't know if the lethal poison was properly removed until after you ingested it and survive.

That's a great way of putting it!

Yep :yes: -- that was the conclusion I came to after a few months on this board trying to sort it all out. It was driving me insane. Finally someone posted something similar to what you just said and it made sense. Thank goodness.

I know that the truth is out there elsewhere, I don't need to try to pick raisins out of the turds in Scientology.

-TL

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Interesting...

For Sea Org staff, I should think that flows 1 and 3 would get huge reads on every question.

Could this be why they are stalling with finishing the building?

Everytime they start to train up delivery staff and run them on these processes, they cognite as to who is suppressing them and blow. :yes:

Axiom142

I believe they have neither the rundowns in usable form, nor the tech and admin people to staff the building.

I actually solo'd that full (approx. 400 questions in all, 100 questions x four flows) Revenius ethics repair list a few years ago. It was very good. I wrote it up in my Super Power write-up at http://www.fzglobal.org/superpower.htm

Paul

Exactly. But if it's the tech that finally gets you out of being brainwashed by the tech. . . then is the tech good, or bad?

Now you've got the CofS hiding the tech because apparently it frees people . . . .

:no: Too much for me today. I think I'll go make dinner.

-TL

You could probably to the rundown in about 30 seconds

1. HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN ANY OF SCIENTOLOGY'S IMAGINARY ENEMIES?

2. HAVE ANY OF SCIENTOLOGY'S IMAGINARY ENEMIES EVER CAUSED YOU ANY STRESS OR HARM?

3. HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF SCIENTOLOGY'S UPPER MANAGEMENT?

4. HAVE ANY OF SCIENTOLOGY'S UPPER MANAGEMENT EVER CAUSED YOU ANY STRESS OR HARM?

5. GO SEE THE REGISTRAR AND ASK FOR A REFUND.

6. EXIT THE DOOR ... FREEDOM AWAITS YOU.

What are the super power processes?
Isn't it amusement park spinning rides in kultland?
Dissy-land meets the space culties; or something.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What are the super power processes?
Isn't it amusement park spinning rides in kultland?
Dissy-land meets the space culties; or something.

See that write-up I linked to three posts above for a somewhat full commentary. As far as I know, there isn't even an authentic final set of RDs in the CofS, but there is stuff floating around using the name. The amusement park ride stuff is for the Perceptics RD or whatever it will end up being called: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Scientology/Miscellaneous/superpower.html

Paul

everfree

Patron Meritorious
You could probably to the rundown in about 30 seconds

1. HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN ANY OF SCIENTOLOGY'S IMAGINARY ENEMIES?

2. HAVE ANY OF SCIENTOLOGY'S IMAGINARY ENEMIES EVER CAUSED YOU ANY STRESS OR HARM?

3. HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF SCIENTOLOGY'S UPPER MANAGEMENT?

4. HAVE ANY OF SCIENTOLOGY'S UPPER MANAGEMENT EVER CAUSED YOU ANY STRESS OR HARM?

5. GO SEE THE REGISTRAR AND ASK FOR A REFUND.

6. EXIT THE DOOR ... FREEDOM AWAITS YOU.

That would be hilarious if it weren't so painfully true!

Last edited: