What's new

ALL OT's REPORT TO PAC- called to action now!

honduras

Patron
Someone sent me this:

TO: ALL LA AREA OT AMBASSADORS
E X E C U T I V E D I R E C T I V E
PACIFICA BASE ED 275 14 August 2009
ALL LA AREA OT 8S
ALL LA AREA SOLO NOTS AUDITORS
INFO: FSO
FSSO
OT AMBASSADOR I/C INT
CAPTAIN AOLA
CAPTAIN ASHOD
CAPTAIN ASHOF
CO CC INT
ED OF LA DAY & FDN

YOUR SUPPORT OF THE
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCIENTOLOGISTS
All Los Angeles OTs are called to action NOW!
The IAS is at the forefront of bringing the OT levels to every continent of Earth by making grants to fund the establishment of new Advanced Organizations in every continental location. This is the IAS senior agenda for an OT civilization announced in full at this year’s OT Summit IAS Event. It is a program at the top of The Bridge and is of such magnitude that it is only possible through the combined support of the international membership.

As the Los Angeles field has the largest number of OTs, the most OT Ambassadors and the most Solo NOTs auditors in the world it would be and IS expected that this field and every OT in it supports the command strategy beyond anything that we’ve ever done – and far above any expectation thus far.
Therefore the following is to be done by every OT 8, all Solo NOTs auditors and every OT Ambassador in the Los Angeles area:

1. You are to immediately come in to the WUS Membership Office in PAC and see the Maiden Voyage #4 Event in full. Even if you’ve seen it once, see it again – it’s that vital.

2. Come to the WUS Membership Office to be interviewed in order to raise your status with the IAS. Contact the WUS Membership Office or come in right away. It is beyond urgent that you do this within the next 5 days.
Unpublished work: © 2009 CSWUS. All Rights Reserved.

3. Bring 3 other Los Angeles Scientologists to the IAS WUS office so they can be interviewed and join in the crusade to bring OT to the entire planet.
Speed is of the essence – we do not have an infinity of time to handle this
Planet. I am counting on you to get the above done and will commend you in writing personally for getting the above 3 steps done by Thursday the 20th of August 2009!

In HCO PL 17 January 1967, AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL CLEARS, LRH states:
“As a result, bigger responsibilities will be given and expected of you so you must be prepared to responsibly educate yourself where necessary so that you ca do whatever is assigned to you in a proper manner in keeping with the main goals and aims of Scientology.

“Thank you for what you have done so far.
“Thank you for what you will do in the future.
“I know I can count on you.” – LRH
Lt. Cmdr. Vicki Shantz
CO CLO WUS
Authorized by
LC CLO WUS
for
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
WESTERN UNITED STATES
CSWUS:WO:VS:vs:

Grateful acknowledgement is made to L.Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce a selection from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. HCO, SCIENTOLOGY, SOLO NOTS and THE BRIDGE are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Printed in USA.

tl;dr = GIVE US your goddamn money

Email #2 titled "Please read immediately"

IMPORTANT!

The Commanding Officer West US has called a urgent and mandatory briefing at 7:00 PM in

Looks like they need a few photos of what looks like a crowd for their next installment of propaganda. It's gone from funny to flat out sad rather quickly

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
"Even if you've seen it once - you need to see it again. It's that vital."

OMG that's funny!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
"Even if you've seen it once - you need to see it again. It's that vital."

OMG that's funny!

Maybe that was the inspiration for people redoing case actions:

"Even if you've gone Clear once - you need to go Clear again. It's that vital."​

Paul

Wisened One

Crusader
Someone sent me this:

ALL LA AREA OT 8S
FSSO
OT AMBASSADOR I/C INT
CAPTAIN AOLA
CAPTAIN ASHOD
CAPTAIN ASHOF
CO CC INT
ED OF LA DAY & FDN

YOUR SUPPORT OF THE
The IAS is at the forefront of bringing the OT levels to every continent of Earth by making grants to fund the establishment of new Advanced Organizations in every continental location. This is the IAS senior agenda for an OT civilization announced in full at this year’s OT Summit IAS Event. It is a program at the top of The Bridge and is of such magnitude that it is only possible through the combined support of the international membership.

As the Los Angeles field has the largest number of OTs, the most OT Ambassadors and the most Solo NOTs auditors in the world it would be and IS expected that this field and every OT in it supports the command strategy beyond anything that we’ve ever done – and far above any expectation thus far.
Therefore the following is to be done by every OT 8, all Solo NOTs auditors and every OT Ambassador in the Los Angeles area:

1. You are to immediately come in to the WUS Membership Office in PAC and see the Maiden Voyage #4 Event in full. Even if you’ve seen it once, see it again – it’s that vital.

2. Come to the WUS Membership Office to be interviewed in order to raise your status with the IAS.

3. Bring 3 other Los Angeles Scientologists to the IAS WUS office so they can be interviewed and join in the crusade to bring OT to the entire planet.
Planet. I am counting on you to get the above done and will commend you in writing personally for getting the above 3 steps done by Thursday the 20th of August 2009!

“As a result, bigger responsibilities will be given and expected of you so you must be prepared to responsibly educate yourself where necessary so that you ca do whatever is assigned to you in a proper manner in keeping with the main goals and aims of Scientology.

Lt. Cmdr. Vicki Shantz
CO CLO WUS
Authorized by
LC CLO WUS
for
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
WESTERN UNITED STATES

Grateful acknowledgement is made to L.Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce a selection from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. HCO, SCIENTOLOGY, SOLO NOTS and THE BRIDGE are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Printed in USA.

IMPORTANT!

The Commanding Officer West US has called a urgent and mandatory briefing at 7:00 PM in

Ohhhh boy. I smell another 'watch this film hundreds of times for stats and quota' again....poooor wittle scn's....:console:

And yeah, they 'want to interview you' to find out how much money you've given to IAS and if ya haven't 'To SP With Ya, ya suppressive scum!' :p

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
Slappy is busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin contest!
Its going from bad to worse as is the natural course when someone like this goes down...messy, messy, messy.
I think the public is now going to start experiencing what the staff has for years...the true test of a thetan and all. :cheerleader:
Glad I'm not going to be around for that little rodeo.
:yes:

Slappy is busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin contest!
Its going from bad to worse as is the natural course when someone like this goes down...messy, messy, messy.
I think the public is now going to start experiencing what the staff has for years...the true test of a thetan and all. :cheerleader:
Glad I'm not going to be around for that little rodeo.
:yes:

Speaking of rodeos, this is basically how people outside of the cult's side show see it

pony.jpg

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
You will know the end is near when SPs are included on the routing of the issue. :coolwink:

2. Come to the WUS Membership Office to be interviewed in order to raise your status with the IAS. Contact the WUS Membership Office or come in right away. It is beyond urgent that you do this within the next 5 days.

This is my favorite. It basically says: "You need to come over and give us shitloads of money, for which you get nothing whatsoever in return".

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, I wonder if this has to do W/ BFG, Claire and Laura's suits. Perhaps the midget is realizing it is all coming to an end. Come in, “raise your status” and bring three others? Crush hard sell – I also feel for those poor scientologists.

To each who have said it before; you are right – DM does a lot of work for us, doesn’t he?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wow, I wonder if this has to do W/ BFG, Claire and Laura's suits. Perhaps the midget is realizing it is all coming to an end. Come in, “raise your status” and bring three others? Crush hard sell – I also feel for those poor scientologists.

To each who have said it before; you are right – DM does a lot of work for us, doesn’t he?

I take it at face value. They got hold of the real estate for the proposed AOs — now they're going to milk the cash cows to get the renos done and boost the asset value. And maybe deliver some advanced courses in those areas too.

Paul

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think it has a lot to do with that.

Poor freezone, it can't order it's Oaf Tees around like that.

OTs in the freezone not only know it's a total fraud, but they are allowed to admit it too, however most choose not to. They're still hoping to be the first to hit the Hubbard lottery and be the first Clear or OT ever produced by Scientology.

Mystic

Crusader
OTs in the freezone not only know it's a total fraud, but they are allowed to admit it too, however most choose not to. They're still hoping to be the first to hit the Hubbard lottery and be the first Clear or OT ever produced by Scientology.

They may end up with a moonchild instead. :stir:

Terril park

Sponsor
You will know the end is near when SPs are included on the routing of the issue. :coolwink:

The IJC and staff are mostly trying to sell basics since they came out.
To their " public". This includes, and probably is mostly " SPs". Apparently such people have the priviledge of donating to X number of libraries. Probably depends on where on the gradient scale of sp-ism they are. Having then themselves done the basics courses, they may then petition to be allowed to do "A-E". You see, the door is always left open a tiny crack. :) [ note: their
has been no promo about any "SPs" being recovered this way]

Also note that Programmes Chiefs also do that, but not to their " Public",
and in case you missed it Regs are now going into courserooms at flag to sell bracelets!*?

Trouble with COS the end takes a while coming, but things have been accelerating quite nicely. :)

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
Someone sent me this:

ALL LA AREA OT 8S
FSSO
OT AMBASSADOR I/C INT
CAPTAIN AOLA
CAPTAIN ASHOD
CAPTAIN ASHOF
CO CC INT
ED OF LA DAY & FDN

YOUR SUPPORT OF THE

Unpublished work: © 2009 CSWUS. All Rights Reserved.

Lt. Cmdr. Vicki Shantz
CO CLO WUS
Authorized by
LC CLO WUS
for
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
WESTERN UNITED STATES

IMPORTANT!

OMFG!!! I guess Davey is on an endless spending spree. I received the above ED along with the following message:

WUS has a $10,000,000.00 IAS Target. We are past the half way point! We need YOUR help! Please follow this directive (3 points) and make your appointment now. (Point 2)

ML,

Claire