What's new

Leak e-mail - 48 hours ultimatum for some Clearwater OTs

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Has anyone confirmed that this e-mail exists ???
if it originated with 'Pooks', then it is probably a "false-flag" orperation.

False Flag are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. ~Wikipedia

WTF are you talking about?

Do you know something about Pooks that I don't know?

Do your research Lohan before you tar someone with the OSA brush. :no:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

False Flag are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. ~Wikipedia

WTF??? Get a friggin' clue.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Just for your information; they have actually pulled this HCO Summons routine before.

In the 90s, some on Solo NOTs who were off the Level (ceased auditing) or overdue for 6 Month Check received a Summons to Flag on actual Goldenrod! The "Time Machine" was 48 hours for US citizens and 7 days for those based overseas.

Before you ask, I *wish* I'd kept it. Maybe someone else remembers this cycle.

I sent it back to HCO with an Orders Query in CSW form and never heard anything further. I still eventually went back, just in my own sweet time.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Just for your information; they have actually pulled this HCO Summons routine before.

In the 90s, some on Solo NOTs who were off the Level (ceased auditing) or overdue for 6 Month Check received a Summons to Flag on actual Goldenrod! The "Time Machine" was 48 hours for US citizens and 7 days for those based overseas.

I sent it back to HCO with an Orders Query in CSW form and never heard anything further. I still eventually went back, just in my own sweet time.

So it was a "too gruesome to confront" coercive marketing campaign, threatening everyone's Eternity, and nothing more.

When you hold someone else's Eternity in your hands, why not threaten it?

To do otherwise is to not use the power you have at your disposal.

Always a bad move. An overt of omission for the "greatest good" crowd.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS

3513848324_f987338b71_o.jpg

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
So it was a "too gruesome to confront" coercive marketing campaign, threatening everyone's Eternity, and nothing more.

When you hold someone else's Eternity in your hands, why not threaten it?

To do otherwise is to not use the power you have at your disposal.

Always a bad move. An overt of omission for the "greatest good" crowd.
That sounds about right. :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Do you know who Pooks is?

She's not Anonymous.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/patty-pieniadz/

Do YOU have your own page on www.ReligiousFreedomWatch.org?

Then maybe you should think before you post.

I never do - but YOU should!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Got a phone call on my very private mobile phone from CoS this week. They do not have my number. Haven't had any calls for 10 years on any of my numbers and they have no address on me either (promo-free zone!)

But OUT OF NOWHERE, a cheery Scn called me from an ANON tel number and asked if it was me, by name. I said yes, who is calling? They only wanted to get my correct address they told me. I got off the line telling them that I was on another call. The Tao of unsolicited calls.

But.......somebody I know very well (family or close friend) must have been pressured to give my number to them. I never give it out. Somebody ratted me out to the thought police. Probably, I am guessing, part of the "product recall" of OT VII's.

What's it all about, this threatened JUSTICE ACTION I wondered...

Hmmm, the purpose of ethics is to "GET TECH IN"

Translation: The purpose of ethics is to get bodies and money in.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
They always call from unlisted numbers that actually show as phone numbers that don't even exist. Someone once explained to me how they do that but I don't really understand it.

I got a crap ton of calls like that. It was part of the basic books bullshit. They sent me a DVD and everything!

AOSHUKR6EW

Patron with Honors
It seems that they're using a short term solution to a long term problem... PEOPLE CANNOT AFFORD TO DO THE NEXT LEVEL - Never mind in 48 hours! I'm just glad I'm not on Flag Lines!!

Pepin

Patron with Honors
Got a phone call on my very private mobile phone from CoS this week. They do not have my number. Haven't had any calls for 10 years on any of my numbers and they have no address on me either (promo-free zone!)

But OUT OF NOWHERE, a cheery Scn called me from an ANON tel number and asked if it was me, by name. I said yes, who is calling? They only wanted to get my correct address they told me. I got off the line telling them that I was on another call. The Tao of unsolicited calls.

But.......somebody I know very well (family or close friend) must have been pressured to give my number to them. I never give it out. Somebody ratted me out to the thought police. Probably, I am guessing, part of the "product recall" of OT VII's.

What's it all about, this threatened JUSTICE ACTION I wondered...

Hmmm, the purpose of ethics is to "GET TECH IN"

Translation: The purpose of ethics is to get bodies and money in.

There is a free service called TRAPCALL.com

It will unblock hidden numbers and route the call back to you so you can get the number.

~p

HelluvaHoax!

They always call from unlisted numbers that actually show as phone numbers that don't even exist. Someone once explained to me how they do that but I don't really understand it.

I got a crap ton of calls like that. It was part of the basic books bullshit. They sent me a DVD and everything!

It speaks volumes about the Sea Organization's utter lack of organization that CoS has to literally HIDE who they really are in order trick their own customers into speaking to them.

It forces the public to apply the condition of ENEMY to the CoS in order to Find out who they really are! LOL

BC1

Patron with Honors
HelluvaHoax - They seem to have some method for getting unlisted phone numbers, someone didn't necessarily sell you out. My husband and I started getting phone calls after him being out for 13 years. We hadn't been receiving mail in about 5-6 years and had heard nothing from them. Somehow after moving twice and having an unlisted number they managed to get our phone number and mailing address. It's really creepy. I thought the same as you that someone had given them our number and there are only two possibilities, so we asked and both said that they hadn't given out our number to the church. Part of me wonders if they lifted our address from a package we sent to a relative at Flag. It's the only thing I can think of that would have been easy for them.

We've tried asking nicely to remove us from their list, I've tried yelling at them to never call us again and we've tried responding to their e-mail address that they listed on a mailing piece to e-mail if you want off the list. Nothing has helped, in fact the e-mail address was spread to other Scientology groups within a few hours it started getting spam from the Freewinds. Luckily I made a new account just for them because I didn't trust them.

HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax - They seem to have some method for getting unlisted phone numbers, someone didn't necessarily sell you out. My husband and I started getting phone calls after him being out for 13 years. We hadn't been receiving mail in about 5-6 years and had heard nothing from them. Somehow after moving twice and having an unlisted number they managed to get our phone number and mailing address. It's really creepy. I thought the same as you that someone had given them our number and there are only two possibilities, so we asked and both said that they hadn't given out our number to the church. Part of me wonders if they lifted our address from a package we sent to a relative at Flag. It's the only thing I can think of that would have been easy for them.

We've tried asking nicely to remove us from their list, I've tried yelling at them to never call us again and we've tried responding to their e-mail address that they listed on a mailing piece to e-mail if you want off the list. Nothing has helped, in fact the e-mail address was spread to other Scientology groups within a few hours it started getting spam from the Freewinds. Luckily I made a new account just for them because I didn't trust them.

Now that was interesting! Thx!

So you're saying that if I see a paid advertisement reading "FREE! STOP UNSOLICITED CALLS FOREVER!" where you send your name and phone number to a company called Citizens Commission on Phone Rights, it might not be a good idea to order??? :no:

AOSHUKR6EW

Patron with Honors
Because if there are freezoners that are still on lines etc, they will inevitably be found out through these situations which will no doubt end up in Sec Checks for their apparent ethics issues by not moving onto the next level, no?

Rae

Patron with Honors

Yup..I remember when the above was going down. I was all over those lines at the time to get the OTVlls and Vllls back to do their Solo Nots Certainly Course..it was in 1995 or 96 after GAT for OTs was released and a lot of Vlls and Vllls just weren't getting "with the program".