What's new

David Miscavige versus Adolf Hitler

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
And as a good Christian he had no sex before marriage, right?

I think Michaelangelo answered that for me:D

Oh, and how about all the lobsters he saved from being boiled alive?

Yes, he, just like Ron and Davie, was at one point in my life, a hero of mine.:coolwink:

TP

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think Michaelangelo answered that for me:D

Oh, and how about all the lobsters he saved from being boiled alive?

Yes, he, just like Ron and Davie, was at one point in my life, a hero of mine.:coolwink:

TP
Has anyone seen the vids of the controversial historian David Irving on you tube? His take on Hitler, Churchill and world war two. I'm not saying I beleive what he says or that he is right or wrong. Just that he says some interesting things.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Has anyone seen the vids of the controversial historian David Irving on you tube? His take on Hitler, Churchill and world war two. I'm not saying I beleive what he says or that he is right or wrong. Just that he says some interesting things.

No but I'll check it out now.

TP

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious

I listened to some of his stuff ages ago. Does he think Hitler, etc, were really reptilian beings from the fourth dimension?

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
:lol: don't worry Michaelangelo.

This subject is always met with lots of emotion from others. Not me. I've read similar research from others. But this subject is so taboo...that well, I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Thanks.

TP

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
:lol: don't worry Michaelangelo.

This subject is always met with lots of emotion from others. Not me. I've read similar research from others. But this subject is so taboo...that well, I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Thanks.

TP
Theres some interesting David Irving Vids on red ice creations. I can send you the link if you cannot find it.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I hope you're not serious. Hitler ordered the genocide of more than 6 million Jews in Europe, not to mention the other millions who died in in the War, civilian and military casualties alike. Please tell me you are not serious.

At the risk of opening a can of worms here, that six million figure is no longer used as the "official" death toll, despite whatever it says in Wikipedia. It seems to be as arbitrary as "eight million Scientologists."

I'll make this post, then don't anticipate discussing the subject any more.

There are lots of articles and some videos giving different data on the camps. One among many is The Auschwitz 'Gas Chamber' Illusion. Read at your own risk. The opening paragraph [my emphasis] is:

As surprising as it may sound, the only intentional mass extermination program in the concentration camps of WW2 was targeted at Germans. From April, 1945 five million Germans were rounded up after surrendering, and deliberately starved until well over one million had died, in French and American-run concentration camps[1] - an event soon erased from the history books. There was, in contrast, never a centrally-coordinated Nazi program of exterminating Jews in Germany. Lethal gas chambers did not function in German labour-camps, that's just an illusion. The traditional Holocaust story has developed out of rumours, misunderstandings, and wartime propaganda. From stories pre-dating the Second World War to the Nuremberg Trials which gave official sanction to the notion, to subsequent trials, books and films, we have had it imprinted on our collective psyche. In most of Europe now, it is a thoughtcrime to believe what you have just read, punishable by imprisonment, so think carefully before deciding to read on.

Paul

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
At the risk of opening another can of worms. All of world war two was a holocaust.
The Zionists use the holocaust thing as a rationale for taking Palestine as a settlement for the Jews. People that were never born in Israel. I've nothing against Jews and I know that many of them died in camps which was wrong. Just that theres always two sides to a story. Many of them died of disease. like Anne Frank.
I agree with what Paul Says but as this is a sensitive subject I will leave it at that.

Last edited:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
At the risk of opening a can of worms here, that six million figure is no longer used as the "official" death toll, despite whatever it says in Wikipedia. It seems to be as arbitrary as "eight million Scientologists."

I'll make this post, then don't anticipate discussing the subject any more.

There are lots of articles and some videos giving different data on the camps. One among many is The Auschwitz 'Gas Chamber' Illusion. Read at your own risk. The opening paragraph [my emphasis] is:

As surprising as it may sound, the only intentional mass extermination program in the concentration camps of WW2 was targeted at Germans. From April, 1945 five million Germans were rounded up after surrendering, and deliberately starved until well over one million had died, in French and American-run concentration camps[1] - an event soon erased from the history books. There was, in contrast, never a centrally-coordinated Nazi program of exterminating Jews in Germany. Lethal gas chambers did not function in German labour-camps, that's just an illusion. The traditional Holocaust story has developed out of rumours, misunderstandings, and wartime propaganda. From stories pre-dating the Second World War to the Nuremberg Trials which gave official sanction to the notion, to subsequent trials, books and films, we have had it imprinted on our collective psyche. In most of Europe now, it is a thoughtcrime to believe what you have just read, punishable by imprisonment, so think carefully before deciding to read on.

Paul

I think they are coming to get me then.:D

TP

knn

Patron Meritorious
At the risk of opening a can of worms here
DullOldFart, are you celebrating your 10K-day by giving OSA what they need to smear ESMB? "Hitler revisionism at ESMB"?

There is no similarity between David Miscavige and Adolf Hitler (except some fantasy speculation like "If Miscavige would run a country" and "If Hitler would run a Church").

Miscavige builds houses prints books and loses his temper, while Hitler was responsible for starting wars and for thousands of deaths.

Would you rather get called by a Reg inviting you to an event or by the Gestapo?